Was it planned to the day?

eighthnoterojo

Proud Member
For those who believe he was murdered, do you think everything was planned to the exact day? I was just wondering. If this was planned in advance, why would Murray be calling to have evidence in lockers and such removed on the same day. Wouldn't it have made more sense to have removed it beforehand, like a day or more earlier, if he knew when, at least approximately, he would be doing his dirty deed?

Hmm.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding Michael's death. I don't believe AEG, Ortega, Colony Capital, Sony Corp nor Frank DiLeo had anything to do with planning or conspiring to kill Michael. I don't believe Michael committed suicide. I believe it is as simply as this....Murray was a broke and unfit doctor who was fortunate enough to be in Michael's employ and he gave him something he shouldn't have given him and it killed him. Michael's death was an accident by a crazy doctor. He did not have to die. But he did. And if the reports are right, Murray deserves to spend some time in jail for his death.

Now, as far as the O2 shows go, I don't believe that Michael expected it to be as huge as it got, but he was happy when it did. But I do believe that Michael always wanted to please his fans and would have given his ALL to rehearsals and the tour regardless to how he may have felt about doing 50 shows. Truth is, these people were after Michael for years to do this tour, so if he didn't want to do it, he would have told them that like he had already been telling them for a long time. I believe Michael finally came on board because he wanted to and not because anyone forced him to. Therefore, I have to believe that Michael wanted to do these shows. But I also believe that he may have not been all that fit to do it. And when I say fit, I don't mean stamina wise. I believe his sicknesses could have been the reason why he had put this tour off for so long. Sure, he wanted his children to see him perform...but he also needed the money. So he was willing to put his all out there and make it happen. I just think his body wasn't really as ready as his soul was. But his death was a direct result of something Dr Murray did to him. No doubt about it.

I believe it was planned. Not to the day, but sometime nearly BEFORE he was to leave and do his first jaw dropping show. Just a few days before Michael was to actually leave L.A. for London and thrill the world once more time.

Dr. Murray knew that if the propofol alone killed Michael then the blame would be all on him and nothing else. But Murray had to find a time when it couldn't all be blamed just on the propofol. And when that time was, he was probably just waiting for it. I don't really know for sure.

But I don't think he could have forced Michael to take anything. He wouldn't let anyone force him to take drugs if he felt he didn't need to.

But the thing that bothers me is the fact that so many pills were found in his system. At least that's what they say so who knows if it's really true. Anyways, if it WERE true that so many pills were found, how do we know it wasn't Murray SUGGESTING Michael to take them??

The thing people still don't understand is that Michael is not here anymore to speak his side of the story! And we all know that Michael's side of things is always different.

Remember the night before Michael died, he had chest problems but Murray didn't take him to any hospital. Murray could have given Michael something to 'treat' those chest pains, but how do we know Murray didn't gave him an overdose or didn't give him the wrong pills. Michael trusted Murray as a doctor who knew what he was doing, obviously, so of course Michael would not have questioned any substance Murray gave him. After all, he had chest pain and Murray was a cardiologist. Murray may have found this moment to be his perfect chance to put in Michael's body whatever it was he needed to.

As for what was in those boxes. I don't know. Maybe items or drugs Murray had stored. But whatever was in the boxes was obviously destroyed or removed and will never be seen again, getting rid of what may have been evidence. Who knows?

Last edited:
I don't believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding Michael's death. I don't believe AEG, Ortega, Colony Capital, Sony Corp nor Frank DiLeo had anything to do with planning or conspiring to kill Michael. I don't believe Michael committed suicide. I believe it is as simply as this....Murray was a broke and unfit doctor who was fortunate enough to be in Michael's employ and he gave him something he shouldn't have given him and it killed him. Michael's death was an accident by a crazy doctor. He did not have to die. But he did. And if the reports are right, Murray deserves to spend some time in jail for his death.

Down to a tee IMO.

Why in the word would Ortega be in it? Ortega has worked with Michael in the past and love hims so dearly.

Now, as far as the O2 shows go, I don't believe that Michael expected it to be as huge as it got, but he was happy when it did. But I do believe that Michael always wanted to please his fans and would have given his ALL to rehearsals and the tour regardless to how he may have felt about doing 50 shows. Truth is, these people were after Michael for years to do this tour, so if he didn't want to do it, he would have told them that like he had already been telling them for a long time. I believe Michael finally came on board because he wanted to and not because anyone forced him to. Therefore, I have to believe that Michael wanted to do these shows. But I also believe that he may have not been all that fit to do it. And when I say fit, I don't mean stamina wise. I believe his sicknesses could have been the reason why he had put this tour off for so long. Sure, he wanted his children to see him perform...but he also needed the money. So he was willing to put his all out there and make it happen. I just think his body wasn't really as ready as his soul was. But his death was a direct result of something Dr Murray did to him. No doubt about it.

Totally agree with you :clapping:

Now, Ortega was just thrown in there.

As for AEG, they are a company like Sony. Michael told us about how these companies manipulate the artists who work for them.

It was a situation which was created out of lots of other situations. There are so many factors coming from so many different areas it just culminated into what it did.

I strongly believe it was planned. Maybe it wasn't an exact day but weeks for sure.

It is odd that TM released more tickets the day before he died, then the contract for the special lenticular tickets was only given to the company hours before Michael passed away http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory that was v.close to the first gig and they were going to have to print them and dispatch them out internationally. the ticket contract wasn't cancelled but they gave that ticket or refund option... that is all so odd to me and the fact that Randy Phillips appears to have 'shut up' or been told too more recently...

I'm thinking that the removal of the things from the storage locker etc. on the same day would probably mean that it was not planned ahead of time. No? If it was planned, would one not have gotten rid of evidence beforehand?

This would signal to me that it was not planned. Unless someone who believes he was murdered can dispute the above fact.

Personally, I still don't know what to believe 100%. I've been leaning to murder up until now. Because how a doctor could be this stupid in their care of a patient, let alone the most famous person on the planet, is beyond my comprehension.

I'm thinking that the removal of the things from the storage locker etc. on the same day would probably mean that it was not planned ahead of time. No? If it was planned, would one not have gotten rid of evidence beforehand?

How do we know he didn't purposely make the two woman get the boxes that morning so it could seem like it wasn't planned murder?? Instead, make it seem like it was an unexpected accident.

There are many things people do to manipulate the minds of others.

This murder is intelligently planned. Michael had no intention of dying and didn't even want to ever. This was probably the best way they could murder him without making it look like actual MURDER. Propofol is perfect, unlike poison or a stab wound, it cannot be traced after its victim is dead.

And like I said before about the whole drug addiction. How do we know Murray didn't suggest all those pills to Michael for his bad heart problems the night before.

Which brings up another question. Where did those heart problems come from. The physical said he was in great health, passed it with flying colors and was capable of doing all 50 shows.

Last edited:

I agree 110%.

However, some things still don't make sense. Why the week before he was about to leave for London? This could have happened any time.. why a week before? Pure coincidence?
That nurse showed up nearly a week after his death with that Propofol story. Why didn't she come out with the story sooner after his death? Strange coincidence that she came out with this story and then mere days later they supposedly found it in his house. Certain things seem out of place.

I think Murray is the fall guy. Did he do what Mike paid him all that f'n money to do, no. I think others knew what was going on and saw it as an opportunity. Murphy wasn't even monitoring him. Anyone could have came in the room and injected more propofol (lethal doses) into him. When Murray finally decided to get his lazy ass up and check on my baby he was already gone. So, he panicked and thats were the cover up started.

I keep hearing about all these pills found in his stomach.

From what I understand they were not digested, so this tells me they were forced down his throat as an attempt to create a mirage.

According to the leaked story only thing found was LETHAL doses of PROPOFOR and xantex.

LETHAL amounts like some on just pumped the shit in him not carrying how much it was, this stands for murder (a planned murder with a fall guy) in my book.

Boy I tell you something if this shit is true and someone really murdered him.

Ohhhh Lorrrd I don't know what I might do.

How do we know he didn't purposely make the two woman get the boxes that morning so it could seem like it wasn't planned murder?? Instead, make it seem like it was an unexpected accident.

There are many things people do to manipulate the minds of others.

This murder is intelligently planned. Michael had no intention of dying and didn't even want to ever. This was probably the best way they could murder him without making it look like actual MURDER. Propofol is perfect, unlike poison or a stab wound, it cannot be traced after its victim is dead.

And like I said before about the whole drug addiction. How do we know Murray didn't suggest all those pills to Michael for his bad heart problems the night before.

Which brings up another question. Where did those heart problems come from. The physical said he was in great health, passed it with flying colors and was capable of doing all 50 shows.

I fully agree with this post. It is intelligently planned they've done it so that if you question what people did or say its murder then you are the one that looks a lil mad for thinking that... I just hope somewhere someone tripped up BIG and they can't cover it up.

I believe it was planned. Not to the day, but sometime nearly BEFORE he was to leave and do his first jaw dropping show. Just a few days before Michael was to actually leave L.A. for London and thrill the world once more time.

Dr. Murray knew that if the propofol alone killed Michael then the blame would be all on him and nothing else. But Murray had to find a time when it couldn't all be blamed just on the propofol. And when that time was, he was probably just waiting for it. I don't really know for sure.

But I don't think he could have forced Michael to take anything. He wouldn't let anyone force him to take drugs if he felt he didn't need to.

But the thing that bothers me is the fact that so many pills were found in his system. At least that's what they say so who knows if it's really true. Anyways, if it WERE true that so many pills were found, how do we know it wasn't Murray SUGGESTING Michael to take them??

The thing people still don't understand is that Michael is not here anymore to speak his side of the story! And we all know that Michael's side of things is always different.

Remember the night before Michael died, he had chest problems but Murray didn't take him to any hospital. Murray could have given Michael something to 'treat' those chest pains, but how do we know Murray didn't gave him an overdose or didn't give him the wrong pills. Michael trusted Murray as a doctor who knew what he was doing, obviously, so of course Michael would not have questioned any substance Murray gave him. After all, he had chest pain and Murray was a cardiologist. Murray may have found this moment to be his perfect chance to put in Michael's body whatever it was he needed to.

As for what was in those boxes. I don't know. Maybe items or drugs Murray had stored. But whatever was in the boxes was obviously destroyed or removed and will never be seen again, getting rid of what may have been evidence. Who knows?

Jimi Hendrix had alot of undigested pills found in his stomach along with wine poured down his throat, lungs, hair. He was labelled a drug addict until fairly recently some people came forward about how Jimi was murdered. I wonder how many of these other "drug addicts" that are stars worth more dead were actually murdered.

How do we know Michael had chest problems the night before he died?

why would murray take part in a planned murder when clearly he would take the fall, don't think anyone is that stupid

I agree that MJ was killed by a neglegent doctor
and not becuase of any conspiracy to commit murder

what sickness are you speaking that you believe stopped him from wanting to perform sooner ??
Over all I believe he was healthy except for trying to keep his weight up which is nothing new ..
but I dont think he had any sickeness that was causing him problems or it would have been
found when he was examined for the insurace co to insure him ..

Jimi Hendrix had alot of undigested pills found in his stomach along with wine poured down his throat, lungs, hair. He was labelled a drug addict until fairly recently some people came forward about how Jimi was murdered. I wonder how many of these other "drug addicts" that are stars worth more dead were actually murdered.

Yeah I've mentioned that before on here, its a good point - heres the story link http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6625403.ece
The thing is 'they'(whoever are behind the murders if that is what they are) get away with it again as if it comes out 20-30 years down the line, some other people are dead by then and you can't be sure the ones that have come out now to 'tell the truth' are really honest or looking for more income by selling a story.

Its a clever way to kill a big star by using the 'drug addict' story, yes they might have been taking a lot of prescription drugs - doesn't mean that is what killed them... but by using that story its not really questioned and the majority of the public buy it.

I think that is why this case is delayed, not because they are putting in extra effort but because they want it to seem like that and the more time that goes by the less the public are interested, I've seen countless comments on sites by non fans saying 'who cares' and 'there is too much on MJ' etc... whoever is behind a murder know this and they know people won't question an accidental overdose outcome, but what about Murray's behaviour, will he get off lightly? as they may say Michael was taking drugs given by others and didn't tell Murray and so not all Murray's fault, brushing under the carpet the fact he did bad CPR and delayed calling 911!

I never knew Michael had chest problems on the night before. Maybe this could be a lead onto something. I always wondered why Michael had such a doctor maybe he was suffering with chest pain for sometime.

but I dont think he had any sickeness that was causing him problems or it would have been
found when he was examined for the insurace co to insure him ..

How do we know the doctor who did it, did it in full or did he just sign the form to say he was ok... how legit was this examination I wonder... it might be 100% legit but we just don't know... makes me wonder why Katherine's lawyer mentioned about using the contract in a non probate court case... what do they know about that AEG contract. Randy seems to have been shut up now, I honestly am interested in those fans who said Michael said he went to bed saying ok to 10 shows and woke up to find out it was 50 - why would those fans make it up? It was said by them before he died and its not like they wouldn't want him on stage again, those fans had no reason to make up something like that so it makes it seem quite believable especially as you have Dileo on LK going on about Michael being fine with it etc... and being so many lbs in weight which he didn't look on the TII rehearsal vid, I might be wrong I know - a lot just does not add up...

I don't think Kenny Ortega was part of a conspiracy. He was just part of AEG and should have seen what's going on with Michael... still it wasn't his duty and maybe Murray made ppl believe he has everything under controll or something.
I don't even know how much Randy Philips knows and/or was part of a conspiracy cuz he blasted things around which simply do not add up or he is completely as a loss of intelligence and just used by someone being the 'real player' at AEG... R.P. makes it look to me as if he sometimes does not care or look through himself what he's saying. But maybe he was just told what he has to tell when media around?

But there's clearly connections between Philip Anschutz (AEG Live owner), Tom Barrack (Colony Capital boss), Dr. Thome Thome (former manager of Michael)... and may God forbid but sorry also the Jackson family... particularly in person Jermaine Jackson.

And there's hinds that Michael noticed something or at least didn't feel well with the ppl around him anymore.
He got DiLeo back (yeah wouldn't have been my choice also but maybe Michael was ina situation he needed someone fast and not asking many questions and just overtaking?! as a matter of fact DiLeo came back)... and he tried to get Brance back also as it seems...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814...HNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA2phY2tzb25oYWRsbw--

I could very much imagine some ppl really felt threatened to lose their well payed connections to Michael?!

Maybe Michael met Branca on 17th June to get him back for that he could free him from the contract pressure he felt himself in?!

Maybe DiLeo is now talking his ass off with only half truth or complete lies to get his share of money what's most important to him as Michael is dead anyways? There's not many ppl with real dignity around anymore in the business.

I really don't know... but there were things going on obviously...

Michael hired a new manager only weeks before his death. He was looking to get Branca back helping him.
For sure he didn't feel well with the situation he was in... because if he would, why changing a team when all goes sooooo fine as they want to believe us from AEG side?!

Last edited:
I do not think this was a planned thing either. It will take some good evidence to make me convinced of that. What I do believe, is that people will shut their eyes if there are a lot of money to be made.
And what I also know is that people tend to see what they want to see, and be reluctant to accepting that plans made can not be fulfilled.
There were a lot of money involved in this, for everyone.

And while I do think Michael in his heart was ready to be an artist again, to perform and to release music, I think his body and his spirit and his heart was thouroghly damaged by the years of abuse by the press, and the pain caused by the trial.
This kind of things kills you slowly, because of the toll it takes on your system.

Murray , what can one say about him that is not said already?
What he has done both makes sense, and is completely senseless. It makes sense in regards to the money he earned, but it does not make sense that he would take sutch risks as to treat a patient with propfol and not take the nessesary precautions in terms of monitoring Michael ( puls, brath, heart etc....). That just do not make sense.

I think that this whole thing can be summed up by this quote:
The road to hell is pawed with the best intentions.

I am not sure about it being a murder plan, I think it was all about making sure he could not perform. Too out of it on drugs, and professionaly damaged for life, that way eventually he goes bankrupt and Neverland and the Catalogue are up for grabs and he would be forced to sell at below the value. Remember how Raymone issued the statement about a conspiracy to bankrupt him and we never heard any more, maybe 'they' backed off and came up with this. The accusations were a set up that failed as well.

I think when Murrey found him he was already either dead or beyond help, 6 minutes of not breathing would case catastophic brain damage. Propofol metabolises quickly and I think that is why Murrey panicked and didn't alert anyone for half an hour. Also he insisted the paramedics continued to try and recusitate him and not call it in the house, if they had it would have been a potential crime scene. Someone got rid of security cameras. It all has a bad smell about it.

From his previous addiction, it would not have taken much to get him addicted again, and Klein was carrying out painful proceedures on him, which didn't seem to make any visable difference, and he suggested them. It fits, cause him enough pain to get him back on demerol, convince him Propofol would be safe to help him get his sleep - job done.

If Murrey was offered a multi million pay off then the worst he was risking was manslaughter or negligence, and his insurance would pay any civil claim. Even if he gets jail for manslaughter it is max 4 years. and he is worth millions and set for life when he gets out.

People don't believe in the conspiracy theories related to Michael's death better watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA&feature=related

"But still, I promise you the BEST is yet to come. I PROMISE." - MJ

Hell no, Michael wouldn't put his promises to risk!!!!!

It's quite a coincidence that all this drama comes around around the time he is to make a new album. We was going to make a new album in 2005, but didn't because of the trials. He was going to release a new album in 2009, but......

Last edited:
For those who believe he was murdered, do you think everything was planned to the exact day? I was just wondering. If this was planned in advance, why would Murray be calling to have evidence in lockers and such removed on the same day. Wouldn't it have made more sense to have removed it beforehand, like a day or more earlier, if he knew when, at least approximately, he would be doing his dirty deed?

Hmm.

Just from what I have read on here and with the news documenting just in there way, I believe it was a Conspirarcy to Murder Michael Jackson for years, it looks like Michael really was in control of alot of stuff we dont know about with Sony and his music catalogs which involves hundreds of other artist and we may be taking this lightly or without full knowledge but it seems Sony and these other artist where not taking this lightly and that they got up everyday and went to bed thinking how they could stop Michael, I have really sat down and looked over Michael's entire Life for the past 30 years and everything that has happened to him really seem to make sense now and no one is that unlucky for the bad things that happened to Michael over and over and no one is that lucky for this Branca guy to end up with Michael's Estate after their turmoil relationship, Yes I believe it was not only planned to the day but to the very hour, early morning hours where they hid in darkness, I have always thought that date on that Will was also chosen for some reason too that it was not real. I mean really its getting hard with all the evidence thats coming out even though they want this to look like Michael asked for it but its looking more like a very well planned hit and I just cant buy anything now but Murder, especially now reports about him "being dead for hours" and what my Granny said, I believe this Dr. Murray had been giving Michael injections of drugs for months and Michael thought it was some type of vitamins for enegry but I could be wrong, I really dont believe Dr. Murray is the one who killed Michael I believe he was hired to be the one there when Michael was found I really believe Dr. Murray didnt know how deep this went, but thats not to say he is innocent it is to say they implicated him all along in any wrong doing by having him give Michael these daily injections or drinks of something he knew but Michael didnt know and I also believe Michael knew something was not right and trusted Murray, I believe this is why Murray panic when he found Michael because he knew what he had been doing and knew it would all fall on him, but I dont believe he was there when Michael was Killed. I not only believe this was a Murder Conspiracy that no movie can compare too but the biggest media televised CoverUp this World has ever seen.

Back