Was Michael murdered because he was against "the $ystem"?

kingofpop2040

Proud Member
I totally agre with the theory that michael was murdered because of the bosses of the Hollywood and music business!

the lyrics of TDCAU are clear... I think this is the answer -
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
JEW me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, bite me
Don't you black or white me

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

Yes I think he may have been, thing is the 'system' probably involves those behind the media too, hence why he was made to look 'mad' and even now they are not concentrating on the behaviour of Dr Murray that day but instead trying to put out more odd stories about MJ as it sells more.

I also think the lyrics to Money are very apt right now. Then also the LAPD are doing the investigation and what about the way the police treated him before. At the end of D.S. there is a gun shot sound, could they have taken that as a threat? Also when he spoke of Mottola to the fans he said he should be 'terminated' I think Michael meant for him not to be in his job anymore, but did saying stuff like that lead to others wanting him out of the picture...? Whatever the truth is I'm glad he always stood up for himself and was true to who he was. I really admire that after all he was put through with the allegations.

I've said this before but I also find it odd they released TDCAU as the song to show everyone from the rehearsals, its almost like they are taking the pee.

who knows. in life he was worth a lot of money but in death hes worth a lot of $$$$$$$$$ as the world record charts show. everything mj related has been selling. and many of the records are charting better than they did when they were first released!

it seems obvious me that it is highly likely he was terminated for this reason, and for the message of love peace and healing and unity as TPTB don't actually want this message to be broadcast globally. He also gave this message to a few others and said that was what the concerts were about, although I sense the reasons could be multi faceted.

I know Karen's original post on facebook was deleted, don't know about any others except the one about MJ having a message to deliver she was vague on the exact content of message but said all she could do was deliver what she knew about the limited amount of time we have left to heal the planet and a message of love and healing. Various people cut and pasted it on various forums at the time but its all deleted now, although I still have a copy of it.

I don't think it is just for sony catelogue as he said there was a conspiracy against him to create a situation to force him to sell it or the money he generates in death but because he was against the way the music industry works and was all for healing the world love and peace which would have vibrated around the world and upset the plans the powers that be have. People do end up dead when they speak this message they have in the past and have a global influence. Think JFK, Martin Luther King, Tupac, John Lennon and Princess Di, etc. The serious drug addicts and alcoholics alway manage to survive think ozzie ozborne and Keith Richards. Check out you don't know the real MJ by Dick Gregory for further info and the others for what his message may have been about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OhUogdj8o&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb0vsl1UUY

Good question. And my answer is YES! Michael was killed because too many people LEARNED from him to change the world and many people were able to read between the lines in his lyrics. Michael was music genius beautiful soul and messenger at the same time. And I bet you nothing gonna happen with entertainers like Britney Spears or Madonna because they work for those fat cats who rules this world who wants more of the degradation of our society and human values. John Lennon was killed for the same reason, I believe.

Good question. And my answer is YES! Michael was killed because too many people LEARNED from him to change the world and many people were able to read between the lines in his lyrics. Michael was music genius beautiful soul and messenger at the same time. And I bet you nothing gonna happen with entertainers like Britney Spears or Madonna because they work for those fat cats who rules this world who wants more of the degradation of our society and human values. John Lennon was killed for the same reason, I believe.
Asedora, Well Said. :agree:

I agree

Yes! When Michael saw the ugly truth from Sony about how Global and International Fame and fortune from the Star could turn Music Executives into Money Hungry Blood Suckers. He
began to show signs of wanting a disconnect from the very establishment that help to create the image we know and love today.

Through the years there has been nothing but a constant tug of war between he, Sony and the Entire inner workings of Show Business.

It seems Michael's murder has many layers...

I was just reading this thread and thinking about it all and 'TDCAU' video came on 4 music channel here in the UK - freaked me out a little as its gone 4am here and only me in house... I turned it right up!

If you think about it, they had all but destroyed Michael after those trials etc. Its like they tried once and he came back, they tried again and though he won, he was a shadow of his former self. Suddenly with THIS IS IT, he was threatening to become a bigger super power than ever before and BAM, 2 weeks out from that first show, they finally got him. Thing is, now they have got all of us to deal with and we will carry his message on to our kids, and their kids and so on.

i dont think michael was killed at all, noone gets away with murder these days.. an addict gets what an addicts wants. and i love michael to bits.. but i think thats the case here

It's no coincidence that the artists who have the biggest impact die young. Michael wasn't a Junkie, he was a victim of circumstance. He knew too much and he was worth more money dead than alive. People in a position of power very often get away with murder and that is what is happening here. However, more and more of us are starting to Wake up. - 'There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one'. Michael was taken from us but he taught us so much and we have to continue to spread his message.

It's no coincidence that the artists who have the biggest impact die young. Michael wasn't a Junkie, he was a victim of circumstance. He knew too much and he was worth more money dead than alive. People in a position of power very often get away with murder and that is what is happening here. However, more and more of us are starting to Wake up. - 'There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one'. Michael was taken from us but he taught us so much and we have to continue to spread his message.

I agree

I totally agre with the theory that michael was murdered because of the bosses of the Hollywood and music business!

the lyrics of TDCAU are clear... I think this is the answer -
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
JEW me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, bite me
Don't you black or white me

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

Even though these are not the original lyrics; they sure as hell sued him non-stop (their inside joke) after this was written!

This is a fascinating detailed documentary on John Lennon and the troubles he got into exposing the system and objecting to the vietnam war. I didn't know what usvsjlavi meant so I'll clarify

US vs John Lennon, I never did understand why John may have been assassinated but that is because I never really looked into it, there are strong parallels here to MJ and visions of the world and being against the system and exposing it. I notice too that John wears some of the same symbols that Michael did.

Global stars that have these views have the power to influence the masses and TPTB don't like that. These concerts MJ was going to do would have reached millions, perhaps a billion singing heal the world etc. That would have the power to influence as noone ever in the past had been able with internet and youtube etc. In the past they could censor for tv but with the internet it would be impossible to censor in the way they were able too in the past. Perhaps why they showed that rehearsal clip in the media of they don't care about us rather than one of the others with Martin Luther King in the background saying "this is the greatest demonstration ever in history for freedom ". Only it is like advertising what they have done, or warning others. That is how I see it anyway.

I read that if they want to stop the influence of someone, the first thing they do is character assassinate through the media , if that doesn't work the second thing they do is try to destroy them financially, so that reduces their voice, if that doesn't work they assassinate them. The first two were definitely done to MJ and I believe the third one was carried out too as he was going to do these concerts which would have put him back in an influential position.

Last edited:
I agree, never thought about it until I watched the footage on you tube starting with Dick Gregory and moving onto the secret world order conspiracy theories. Interesting, when I think about it and connect him to Lennon, Tupac, and others who did not want to continue along the same path but wanted to use their music to change the world.

So true, I've heard they are going to be limiting internet use and some point - we are discussing so much online that it 'might' be limited in the coming years... If that happens it'll be a sure sign of something funny going on at the top.

I agree, never thought about it until I watched the footage on you tube starting with Dick Gregory and moving onto the secret world order conspiracy theories. Interesting, when I think about it and connect him to Lennon, Tupac, and others who did not want to continue along the same path but wanted to use their music to change the world.

Then there is Marilyn Monroe, John F Kennedy, Princess Diana, Martin Luther King... all people that 'knew too much' about certain things...

This is a fascinating detailed documentary on John Lennon and the troubles he got into exposing the system and objecting to the vietnam war. I didn't know what usvsjlavi meant so I'll clarify

US vs John Lennon, I never did understand why John may have been assassinated but that is because I never really looked into it, there are strong parallels here to MJ and visions of the world and being against the system and exposing it. I notice too that John wears some of the same symbols that Michael did.

Global stars that have these views have the power to influence the masses and TPTB don't like that. These concerts MJ was going to do would have reached millions, perhaps a billion singing heal the world etc. That would have the power to influence as noone ever in the past had been able with internet and youtube etc. In the past they could censor for tv but with the internet it would be impossible to censor in the way they were able too in the past. Perhaps why they showed that rehearsal clip in the media of they don't care about us rather than one of the others with Martin Luther King in the background saying "this is the greatest demonstration ever in history for freedom ". Only it is like advertising what they have done, or warning others. That is how I see it anyway.

I read that if they want to stop the influence of someone, the first thing they do is character assassinate through the media , if that doesn't work the second thing they do is try to destroy them financially, so that reduces their voice, if that doesn't work they assassinate them. The first two were definitely done to MJ and I believe the third one was carried out too as he was going to do these concerts which would have put him back in an influential position.

I agree.

Back