Please sign: petition against vile mirror article.

Sugarsiri

Proud Member
I did a search and couldn't see this so i hope this hasn't been posted already.

Please sign this petition against the vile article the mirror published this week:

http://bit.ly/pN7CM

We need to speak out against the rubbish they are saying about Michael.

Signed it! I wish I could make it to the protest in LA, but I live in Minnesota unfortunately :(

I signed this! I hope both the protests will be great successes! Go for it - for Michael! :thumbs_up:

Thank you :) Much love to all that have contributed, hopefully we can make steps to eradicate this madness by telling them we're not going to accept their lies anymore!!xx

Bump: Please keeps signing guys, they can't get away with this x

that is one sick piece of media trash.
i have signed
MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

i wrote a letter to the woman who made up the article ill post it here:Hello!
Great news, how much money did you make by selling this?????
I know you wouldn’t read my letter,but i’ll still write it because i feel frustrated!
Sorry to say it, but what kind of f__ed up doctor would give him anti-baby drugs, which are used also for treating cancer, and making men to be sterile? !!!
You know why was this doctor concerned??? To get more money out of Michael Jackson, and to be more famous! I feel sorry for him, really.Instead of helping him really, he used him, there is no evidence of Michael being a child molester,he was proven innocent by many counts, and you freaking media people are still blabbering on something that isin’t true, instead of informing people about real issues!If you don’t have any news then please just don’t write.
And if you would think rationally here is something you should write an article about: some experts argue that Depo-Provera is ineffective and will not prevent molestation, pedophiles will not be "cured" by the drug therapy. Joseph Frank Smith, a convicted child molester, became an advocate for chemical castration after undergoing the therapy in the 1980s. In 1999, he was convicted for molesting a five-year old girl and immediately returned to prison. Depo-Provera also has caused side effects in some men including depression, fatigue, diabetes, [and] blood clots. Chemical castration may cause some detrimental effects in child molesters.
By the way, how dare you talk of him in this manner, if you would live 500 or more years you still wouldn’t accomplish those things that HE did for this world!
And is true that the stupider the person is the more bullshit comes out of him/her.And don’t tell me that your boss forced you to write these things, because every grown up has the right to judge by themself,THIS IS NOT INFORMATION WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD READ, this is sadly some sick people using Michael’s death to gain even wealthier!
How can you sleep at night?-knowing you lied!
Instead of dissing him try to write about the charities he attended, here’s a list,or look it up:
The 39 known charities Michael Jackson supported
AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Dreamstreet Kids
Dreams Come True Charity.....

You won’t find much in the media because in the time you were dissing him he still kept on saving millions of children.And he was and allways will be a genius not understood by common people, and disrespectfully treated by jelaous people-you could never handel him, and he did not give up, not even in the time of his death!

„......If you could for one moment know
This spark of creation, this exquisite glow
You would come and dance with me
Kindle this fire so we could see
All the children of the Earth
Weave their magic and give new birth
To a world of freedom with no pain
A world of joy, much more sane.
Deep inside you know it’t true
Just find that child, it’s hiding in you.” By Mchael Jackson

I just want to say that i feel really sorry for you all who didn’t get what the real Michael Jackson was, and what he did to this world dominated by money, cheating, prejudice.
He was never meant to live in this world and YOU ALL MADE THAT POSSIBLE FOR HIM

Ps: if i offended you by anything, fell free to write to me, i would read your letter, if not then please keep on dissing Michael , he will love you no matter what you do, but remember that it could be you instead of him-how would you feel about it? But maybe that’s what life is about, no? Some things will never change no matter what happens, and one fact is true that when Michael died in millions of his fans hearts died a part!
RIP Michael
Please reconsider what you write miss kate mansey, and think of the consequences.

i was really angry when i wrote this letter-but i dont regret anything i wrote in it

i wrote a letter to the woman who made up the article ill post it here:Hello!
Great news, how much money did you make by selling this?????
I know you wouldn’t read my letter,but i’ll still write it because i feel frustrated!
Sorry to say it, but what kind of f__ed up doctor would give him anti-baby drugs, which are used also for treating cancer, and making men to be sterile? !!!
You know why was this doctor concerned??? To get more money out of Michael Jackson, and to be more famous! I feel sorry for him, really.Instead of helping him really, he used him, there is no evidence of Michael being a child molester,he was proven innocent by many counts, and you freaking media people are still blabbering on something that isin’t true, instead of informing people about real issues!If you don’t have any news then please just don’t write.
And if you would think rationally here is something you should write an article about: some experts argue that Depo-Provera is ineffective and will not prevent molestation, pedophiles will not be "cured" by the drug therapy. Joseph Frank Smith, a convicted child molester, became an advocate for chemical castration after undergoing the therapy in the 1980s. In 1999, he was convicted for molesting a five-year old girl and immediately returned to prison. Depo-Provera also has caused side effects in some men including depression, fatigue, diabetes, [and] blood clots. Chemical castration may cause some detrimental effects in child molesters.
By the way, how dare you talk of him in this manner, if you would live 500 or more years you still wouldn’t accomplish those things that HE did for this world!
And is true that the stupider the person is the more bullshit comes out of him/her.And don’t tell me that your boss forced you to write these things, because every grown up has the right to judge by themself,THIS IS NOT INFORMATION WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD READ, this is sadly some sick people using Michael’s death to gain even wealthier!
How can you sleep at night?-knowing you lied!
Instead of dissing him try to write about the charities he attended, here’s a list,or look it up:
The 39 known charities Michael Jackson supported
AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Dreamstreet Kids
Dreams Come True Charity.....

You won’t find much in the media because in the time you were dissing him he still kept on saving millions of children.And he was and allways will be a genius not understood by common people, and disrespectfully treated by jelaous people-you could never handel him, and he did not give up, not even in the time of his death!

„......If you could for one moment know
This spark of creation, this exquisite glow
You would come and dance with me
Kindle this fire so we could see
All the children of the Earth
Weave their magic and give new birth
To a world of freedom with no pain
A world of joy, much more sane.
Deep inside you know it’t true
Just find that child, it’s hiding in you.” By Mchael Jackson

I just want to say that i feel really sorry for you all who didn’t get what the real Michael Jackson was, and what he did to this world dominated by money, cheating, prejudice.
He was never meant to live in this world and YOU ALL MADE THAT POSSIBLE FOR HIM

Ps: if i offended you by anything, fell free to write to me, i would read your letter, if not then please keep on dissing Michael , he will love you no matter what you do, but remember that it could be you instead of him-how would you feel about it? But maybe that’s what life is about, no? Some things will never change no matter what happens, and one fact is true that when Michael died in millions of his fans hearts died a part!
RIP Michael
Please reconsider what you write miss kate mansey, and think of the consequences.

i was really angry when i wrote this letter-but i dont regret anything i wrote in it

:clap: Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Thank you x

Back