Would you ever name your kid after Michael?

My_HeartBreaker

Proud Member
I dont know how to make polls, but I though I'd ask :yes: If I ever had a son I would actually name him 'Emjay'. Totally serious! It's grown on me since I've seen a member with it :D LOL.

Emjay Rookshire ;D lol! I've always loved the sound of Michael's initials "MJ!"

I would call my son Michael Joseph (Joseph being the middle name).

Of course,

My first son's name is going to be Michael Jackson Austin or Jackson Michael Austin.

Haven't decided the order yet.

I think Michael is a cool name for a girl too! I'm reminded of Michael Steele, the female bass player from the Bangles. My parents were going to name me Michael if I was a boy, but alas I'm not and they chose a traditionally feminine name. Too bad, would've loved to be a Michael too!

Yes. Michael Joseph and maybe another middle name or just Michael Joseph Jackson. :D

Aw, Emjay is cute!

I'm naming my kid Jackson, I'll tell ya that!

You know what, I always have a fascination with the the initials MJ! Those initials are magical.... ^_^

My future child will definitely have a MJ initial...

Absolutely, I was just speaking with my wife about what to name our first unborn child. His name will have at least one of Michael's names in it.....probably Michael as a middle name. I'm going to tell my child every day why their middle name is Michael. Lol

I would call my son Michael Joseph (Joseph being the middle name).

Same here.

You know what, I always have a fascination with the the initials MJ! Those initials are magical.... ^_^

My future child will definitely have a MJ initial...

The initials MJ are pretty cool. Plus when you think who has them...

Michael Jackson: The Greatest Entertainer of all Time
Michael Jordan: The greatest basketball player

Can't think of any other great MJs but the closeness of their names and their greatness in their fields is pretty cool.

I love the name Michael, I would definitely name my son that, or use it as a middle name at least. I also like the name Robert, so maybe combine something with the two.

yes i would =) i'll name my baby michael or jackson
and if i have a girl i would name her janet haha

Yes, I would.

I have a friend (also a long time MJ fan) who gave birth to a son last October. She named her son after Michael.

No reason not to. Michael's a fine name. IMO naming your kids after celebrities is only messed up if they have a strange name.

i was thinking of naming my son after michael long time ago, but that i have to wait until i give birth. no matter how, i would insist my husband on naming my son michael.

i,m not planning on having any more kids just yet,but i,ve always said to my husband if i had a boy he would be called michael,and if i ever had another girl i would call her michaela which is very simular to michael as you can see,

i would yeah.
i would like either Eoghán-Michael for the 1st name or just Jackson as the first name!

if its a girl...oh god...i duno. :giggle:

I was just about to post here but saw:
Yes, I would.

I have a friend (also a long time MJ fan) who gave birth to a son last October. She named her son after Michael.
Yeah, that's truth! She's speaking about me! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back