Justin Bieber.....next MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the internet where you can download sh*t tons of music and their videos for free illegally. There goes the idea of kickin' Thriller outta the way.
I don't know of anyone right now who can dance.
Sure, they get on stage shake their ass, do a dance routine. That ain't dancing. Anyone can learn a routine. A real dancer feels the beat and just answers with their body.
They can sing, but who can show true emotions they've never experienced? Who can make us cry with them and feel the pain of heart break? Who can make us feel that joy of a first love? What about getting us on the dance floor to shake our booty? Who can do all that without turning into a pervert? Who can keep their music clean enough for the whole family to enjoy?
What about the music videos? Do they tell a story along with the music? Or is it a bunch of skanky girls half naked shaken it?
Do they travel the world even when they are not on tour? Do they visit children in hospitals? Do they give millions away to charity? Do they open their home for children to visit who are sick and dying? Do they do all this with the cameras gone?
Do they make sure the fans outside their house are taken care of when their home? Do they send out for pizza or KFC with their own money? Do they send food to the fans outside their hotels while on tour too? Do the stand by the window and chat up the fans?
All of these things made Michael special. All of these things made us love him more than other singers and dancers. There will never be another Michael Joseph Jackson.
Just thrownin this out there.

We have the internet where you can download sh*t tons of music and their videos for free illegally. There goes the idea of kickin' Thriller outta the way.
Sure, they get on stage shake their ass, do a dance routine. That ain't dancing. Anyone can learn a routine. A real dancer feels the beat and just answers with their body.
They can sing, but who can show true emotions they've never experienced? Who can make us cry with them and feel the pain of heart break? Who can make us feel that joy of a first love? What about getting us on the dance floor to shake our booty? Who can do all that without turning into a pervert? Who can keep their music clean enough for the whole family to enjoy?
What about the music videos? Do they tell a story along with the music? Or is it a bunch of skanky girls half naked shaken it?
Do they travel the world even when they are not on tour? Do they visit children in hospitals? Do they give millions away to charity? Do they open their home for children to visit who are sick and dying? Do they do all this with the cameras gone?
Do they make sure the fans outside their house are taken care of when their home? Do they send out for pizza or KFC with their own money? Do they send food to the fans outside their hotels while on tour too? Do the stand by the window and chat up the fans?
All of these things made Michael special. All of these things made us love him more than other singers and dancers. There will never be another Michael Joseph Jackson.

aww Trista! This is beautiful, and so completely and utterly true! ily!

:blink: Who is Justin Bieber??
And just to answer your question...i have no idea who this kid is but i know he wont/cant be the next MJ.

And i wish people would stop trying to find a replacement for Michael(this isnt directed at the OP but just something ive been feeling lately), Hes gone and there will never be anyone to come close him on any level. End of.[/rant]

PREACH IT GURL!!! :agree:

PREACH IT TO THE CHOIR SISTA

5ymc1zl.jpg

Do the stand by the window and chat up the fans?

I especially like this part :ninja:

Justin has a bright future ahead of him, but we live in another time and the same respect for music doesn't exist anymore so we can stop looking for the next of anyone of high calibre.
The whole music industry needs a restart, when or even if it will come, I don't know.

Justin is more of "the next Chris Brown" (haven't seen Justin dance though) - hopefully without the violence and regular cockiness.

The kid has a really nice song coming out named "One Less Lonely Girl", it's like "Chris Brown - With You" part 2.
I'm sure it will catch girls hearts from 7 to 70 years old, heck even I'm feeling this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5l8QCrUp0

Girl, you did not just compare this kid to young Mike...

I am shocked! o_0

Young Mike was the flyest, coolest, most talented little genius ever!!!!!! =p

co-signed.

TESTIFY!!!! Praise the Lord ! AMEN!!

i couldnt agree with you much more than i do MYAS:D

agree with everything you said :clap:

The Thread is a silly question, that the answer will always be the same until the world ends, NO .

I completely agree with MichaelYoureAStud's Post as well.

Beiber the next MJ? Lol, NO...NEVER. Just no. Justin Bieber is a cute little kid with minimal talent.That's all. He's basically a younger version of Aaron Carter. He's what Aaron was a few years ago which isn't saying much lol.

I forgot to add, :lol:
Do they send us notes just to say hello? Do they include us as family? Do they tape greetings of holiday cheer? Do they go on stage for 45 seconds and steal the show? Do they crash a party just cause they got a crush? (Wazzup Be, you know you my gurl lol) Do they rock a single glove and turn it into the world's biggest fashion statement? Do they make sure to save tickets back for underprivileged children where they will be doing a concert to make sure those child can attend too? Do they sign a cast of a fan that got ran over by their limo through no fault of their own and make sure he's okay? Do they write a song for their best friend's birthday and share it with the world because they love them too much to not share? Do they have a crazy dance move that once shown to the world, everyone wants to learn it? Can they sing? Dance? Beatbox? Draw? All of these things equally well? Are they good at business? Are they a fly dresser even when they're just chillin at home? Do they have the balls to show up in court with jammies on? Do they have an amusement park and theater in their backyard that they share with sick children?

THANK YOU. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

there will never be,in this life time or any other, the next Michael Jackson. There was only one and there will always be only 1. no replica's no doubles no no no. lol. as much as they all try there will only ever be 1 Michael Jackson.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

xxx

Never.

However, a lot of the girls my age are becoming "obsessed" with this kid. I've heard his music recently, it's nothing really special. His vocals are average. He's cute, yeah. What else is new? That's where most of his fame will come from.

I don't know how talented this boy may be. He might turn out to be great or might just become washed up in 2 years like a lot of teen heartthrobs these days. I won't over or underestimate his talent because I know nothing about him really and I've only heard one song of his once in my life. lol. The song was not very good in my opinion though. But nobody will ever be "the next Michael Jackson." He's one of a kind and can never be duplicated. The world will never see a superstar (or human being) such as Michael Jackson ever again.

AMEN! :clapping:
I completely agree. Great post.

Was gonna say you forgot a couple of things....

I forgot to add, :lol:
Do they send us notes just to say hello? Do they include us as family? Do they tape greetings of holiday cheer? Do they go on stage for 45 seconds and steal the show? Do they crash a party just cause they got a crush? (Wazzup Be, you know you my gurl lol) Do they rock a single glove and turn it into the world's biggest fashion statement? Do they make sure to save tickets back for underprivileged children where they will be doing a concert to make sure those child can attend too? Do they sign a cast of a fan that got ran over by their limo through no fault of their own and make sure he's okay? Do they write a song for their best friend's birthday and share it with the world because they love them too much to not share? Do they have a crazy dance move that once shown to the world, everyone wants to learn it? Can they sing? Dance? Beatbox? Draw? All of these things equally well? Are they good at business? Are they a fly dresser even when they're just chillin at home? Do they have the balls to show up in court with jammies on? Do they have an amusement park and theater in their backyard that they share with sick children?

but then you posted this. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I mean it is so premature to talk about the "next MICHAEL JACKSON".. give it a millennium before we start throwing out names!
Even then their won't be another MICHAEL JACKSON or someone to replace the KING OF POP, ROCK, and SOUL.:D

I think Justin has a lot of potential to have a successful career. I don't think he will be another MJ, the boy has to make his own name. The hardest thing Justin is gonna have to do is try to stay relevant as he gets older.

So I have NO idea who this kid is, but apparentl he is coming to my area as 'Principal for a day' LOL. I thought it was just some kid from around here...LOL Guess not!!

I saw this kid today on the Today Show. no, he's not the next MJ. he sings off-key.

he tries hard though... but sorry.

:cry:

No they don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKIxpMIcRE

I love this performance.The floor is too slippery and he can´t dance as he use too.he invents the new dancemove the slide and he detects every wet spot on the floor and makes sure the crew notice it.When it´s time for his dancers to join him it´s safe to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKIxpMIcRE
MJ visiting a orphanage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MB_9zZmCwA
What a nice and caring person he was.

When I saw these videos I got michaelmania.
There is only one Michael Jackson.

yeah, I just looked at J5 at the Ed Sullivan Show on youtube and I dont know what I was thinking...MJ is so on point and flawless with his dance moves, but I just thought it would be fun to compare

There will never be a next MJ. Everyone is unique and different. But this kid doesn't seem on MJ's talent level when was young. We'll compare this kid's career with MJ's when this kid's career ends and he offers us all he can. I doubt he'll be as big as MJ though. MJ remained in the biz for 45 years and achieved an unheard of popularity level all around the world. I think it is destructive to any artist to be compared with Michael. Comparison with Michael cripples you. You just do your thing and hope for the best.

Never heard of this kid before.

Well, the media has tried to find the next MJ since Justin Timberlake's Justified. I can't forgive Rolling Stone magazine for naming him the new king of pop. Absurd. Needless to say they will never find one. We are privileged to have lived during the same time as Michael.

saw this kid in the movie theatre (hes apparently canadian).

he may have the cute factor down but otherwise... kid doesn't hold a candle to michael. not even a candle.

I like Justin very much, he's a truly blessed kid, with a huge talent.
I'm also a fan of his.
But what i know 100 % is, that he'll never be like MJ there's no way.
Michael is Michael and Justin is Justin.
He's not the next somone, he is 100 % himself.

Justin is a very very huge fan of Michael, and michael has inspired Justin to sing in the first place.
I think that Justin is a very good singer, he plays 5 different instrument and he's good at all of them, he's very succes full and he also got a great heart and he's down to earth
He actually got a kind of foundation, that helps sick and poor children, and he raised already so much money, about 500.000 thousand dollars i think, by the help of his fans.. also in his sparetime he visits children hospital like Michael use to do.

So i really can't believe that you guys are picking on him, you don't even know him, and you talk trash about him.
I'm not saying, you can't have your opinion but talk trash about him?
he's yet just a kid.

I know you all know, how it feels like when people are saying something about Michael which isn't true, specielly the media. those people don't even know him, and they talk trash about him, like they know the truth or something, which isn't true.

so it's like the same now, i want to be very clear that i'm saying any of you have to like justin or like not saying something.
of course you can say weither you like him or not.
but like saying he's a celebrity snob and something like that, which isn't true is just not very cool.

I don't hope any of you, got me wrong.
And i didn't mean it bad or any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back