The pain won't go away and it make me angry!

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
To this day.. There is a huge..feeling in my troat that won't go away. It's making me angry inside to know MJ is gone ! Gone to soon.. I see the this is it clips and makes me say inside of me oh my he was ready! This year was really his year. His comeback..all gone down the drain.. All the hard work and plans all gone. Can't say more cause ...my troat hurts.

I know me too....I just saw the interview in another thread with Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega....it is all just to sad....I just seem to be a very hard time dealing with Michael's death lately...I am just so sad...words cannot explain how sad I am...A beautiful man was taken away from so many people who card about him...not just because he was Michael Jackson the entertainer ...but...Michael Jackson the person..the beautiful caring sensitive human being that he was....omg I am so depressed...

I know how you guys feel. I am also pretty much the same way. There has not been a single day that has gone by since June 25th. That I have not cried over Michael. I am still in pain constantly that my beloved Michael is forever gone. I will never get over Michael's death. I can't ever get over someone that I had spent nearly 30 years of my life loving.

I know exactly how you feel. My emotions are all over the place I am confused because no one has been arrested, I am looking forward to seeing the movie for Michael but I am sad about it to, I want him back but he is gone my heart is hurting becuase all I think of is Michael and how unfair this all is. My heart is breaking & aching, I just miss him, this is all too much, why can't he be here, why? :cry:

oh my God
before disaster struck all i wanted was Michael to make another record and do well with his tour,
how did this happen?

I don't understand it either. How did we end up here? It doesn't seem real most of the time to me. *Sigh* I miss Michael. I really do. It pains me so much he's not here any more. I try to be strong most of the time, but it's really hard. The pain is so much at times.

I feel the same. The pain is just getting bigger every day.
All those beautiful things he was about to do.....the movie....new songs he wanted to perform ....
Seeing his photos with his lovely kids, wondering what Michael will do next...
In my worst nightmares I never thought something so horrible could happen.
And now...this is a nightmare that won"t stop.

I feel the same. It seems to get worse everyday :( Sometimes I can't even focus on anything. I miss him so much and I just want him back :cry:

Hopefully in time the pain will lessen and you will all think of the wonderful times we have had with Michael over the years. Grief takes everyone differently, some recover quickly and others take a lot longer. I think the best thing we can all do is go on living our lives trying to be Michael like in things we do. Maybe help out in protecting the environment, just loving each other and making kind gestures. Michael will remain in our hearts and minds forever. Really hope you all start feeling less pain and remember the love.

:( Yea I miss him too. It gets worse and worse every day. This last week for some reason, it's been very difficult for me. I get these deep depression spells, and my stomach hurts. I cry at work, at home, and I even wake up with tears. It's bad I know. I just pray I see him more of my dreams...(I have posted those in another thread). I wish he was still here with us. He was my everything... The world seems darker, and so cold. It seems boring, and my innerchild ran and hid somewhere. I just wanna scream and cry.:cry:

I miss Michael and love him sooo much.

I know how all of you feel. After seeing "This Is It," I'm starting to feel the grief much more. I cry off and on now more than ever. I can't stop thinking about him. I'm always thinking about him. I'm just so sad about everything. I miss him so much.

Yes I've been in pain.. 132 days?? now :cry: Im still really angry too

I know how all of you feel. After seeing "This Is It," I'm starting to feel the grief much more. I cry off and on now more than ever. I can't stop thinking about him. I'm always thinking about him. I'm just so sad about everything. I miss him so much.

I feel the same.... I have spent all day crying. I'm crying again! So sad right now... I cant live without Michael. I need him. My teardrops are filled with pain just look how hard I am crying.. I feel like I am going insane... or maybe dying... Will this pain ever go away? I really don't know what to do! The pain is stronger and stronger, and feel so lonely.. I really don't know what to do... my heart is broken, and I can't stop crying. I'd do anything ANYTHING to go back in time and change all this. :weeping:

Me too...I've lived in darkness since June. Nothing is the same now, the joy and the laughter just don't feel the same. I'm numb and aching all the time. I just wish all this sorrow would go away... I just want Michael back so bad, why can't he come back?? Please, please bring him back... :boohoo:

Back