Votes: 6 15.8%

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
I gave it 2.5 stars,out of 5.They are for Michael.The other 2.5-missing ones are for Sony,for cheating the fans once more.

The funny thing is, that the quality of music on album is for 4 stars or 4,5 stars...
The problem is, that the fact, that those songs have been released more than 5 times since 2000, lowers the rating.

i rate 3 because in this album new unleaked demos and noo 1 new song (2005-2009) soo 1 or 2 it's too small mark, 5 or 4 too hight

My rate 2.

If there was no second CD, it would be only 1. But second CD and Beat It's AWESOME demo makes it 2. And there's nothing wrong in CD1's songs but there's nothing new!

I rate it 5. It is Michael at his best. The sony Idea sucks, for $sony it is ZERO, But for Michael it is 1000000000.

I give it a 5 because of the song quality, demos, pics and I like how it looks like a book :)

5 simply because of the demo's and the pictures, I also really like the Orchestral version of This Is It, it sounds much more complete than the first version and I think if MJ completed it, it would have been amazing.

3.5 Because of the demo's and the Planet Earth poem and ofcourse the two versions of This Is It and the pictures and the style of the album but I still feel ripped off by Sony.

Planet earth gentle and blue.....with al my heart....I love you. :)

Michael's message to us to try to save our beautiful planet...............his voice on this poem soothes and excites me all in one..anyone agree?

and as for she's out of my life? OMG.................his voice..........:yes:

thats it for now....so so in awe..........:wub:

I gave it a four. Top notch songs and demo's, but considering it's based on live shows, it would have made sense to include some live songs, so I took off a point for that reason; otherwise it's a nice mix of hits that span Michael's career mixed w/ some treats, so I likey.

Gave it a 4. It would have been 5 for me if it hadn't been for Sony. :no:

I gave it a 5 because I just love the demos!!! :D And the booklet too :)

3. I love the demos and adore the booklet, I love that the CD is like a little book, but now I own three MJ greatest hits albums. I just hope we can get a new album full of unreleased material. Its not like there isn't enough songs!

I can understand why Sony released This Is It as they did. A major selling point of the movie was Michael's singing! Releasing the live music prematurely IMO would have an impact, however great on movie sales. If they were to release a live album from the movie it would make sense to do it after the movie rather than before or during.

Anyway. Based purely on this album .. I loved the booklet and pictures :) A lovely unique way to produce the album. The music we've obviously heard before. I don't have a particulary trained ear when it comes to analysing sound quality detail but it does sound better. The demos and TII are brilliant too :)

Back