Should Sony release the new MVs of "smooth criminal" etc?

Veromca

Proud Member
We all saw how amazing the new clips of "smooth criminal", "heal the world", "thriller", shouldn't sony edit them on the basis of those clips? I really love them.

Yea I was thinking the same when I saw them. I think they should :)

It's not a complete short film, it's just something that would be used as an intro for the actual song on the concert.

It's not a complete short film, it's just something that would be used as an intro for the actual song on the concert.

I know. But can't they find some ways to mix those new clips and those old short films?

I hope they will
earth song video was awesome, thriller and smooth criminal aswell
for the heal the world original video they can add that small part at the very end of the credits to it,
a lot of people cried at the end when they saw that,
very small clip but veryyy powerfull,

What I would be curious about: The new "Smooth" short film was shown in snippets DURING the performance all over the song (which I found great).

Was this actually how it was going to be in concert (Michael dancing while you could see the short film going on from time to time) or was the full short film to be shown BEFORE the performance? Anybody know?

What I would be curious about: The new "Smooth" short film was shown in snippets DURING the performance all over the song (which I found great).

Was this actually how it was going to be in concert (Michael dancing while you could see the short film going on from time to time) or was the full short film to be shown BEFORE the performance? Anybody know?
I read somewhere that they were still figuring out how to incorporate the music video in the actual performance on the concert.

Smooth Criminal is the best video ever made in the history of song Videos. I would like to see the new Smooth Criminal final video..I wonder what Kenny will do?

i think they could do a new smooth criminal/earth song etc video for music channels like MTV, VH1 etc but if they dont they should include the full video clip onto the dvd/blue ray and i sooo hope the dvd/blueray comes with a pair of 3D glasses

Last edited:
I understood the videos were to be shown on the screen as Mjj performed , im sorry but what is a MV??
mini video?? I also heard from MUsic supervisor editoror all dome videod will be shown in thier entirety on dvd!!!
john

i believe its on the dvd ... i found these features on another site

Features:

Blu-ray Disc

* 1080P 1.78:1 Widescreen
* English 5.1
* Subtitles: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish (Castilian), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
* Meet the Dancers Featurette
* Meet the Band Featurette
* Meet the Vocalists Featurette
* Dancing Machine - Choreography Featurette
* This Is It: The Photo Collection
* The Unfinished Rehearsals featurette
* movieIQ(tm) featuring the "This Is It" Playlist and BD-Live connect you to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie!
* Thriller Vignette
* Smooth Criminal Vignette
* Making Smooth Criminal Featurette
* Creating A Comeback - Two-part Making of Documentary
* The Gloved One Featurette: Costumes
* Memories of Michael Featurette
* Auditions: Searching for the World's Best Dancers featurette

well i know that the 10 mvs made as dome project were sag and cost $$$$$ so they should all be seen in entirety ....i love the behind the scenes stuff and would love a shot of me and MJ doing the vignette!!

Are you also so looking forward to the "Smooth" short film?

I loved the whole idea and that Michael acted in that role over 20 years after the original short film. And he still looked so young!

I read on the bluray info that the Smooth Criminal clip would be shown before the actual song live, kinda like an intro but the Thriller video would be shown throughout the performance

I don't like the idea of touching the old genius stuff. Let that be AS IT IS! Don't touch MJ's old work. Just release it as NEW STUFF.. As Bonus on DVD's, Bonus on CD's etc..

I just hate when bands make remakes of their old hits, it's NEVER the same. I'm just never been a fan of that idea....

I don't like the idea of touching the old genius stuff. Let that be AS IT IS! Don't touch MJ's old work. Just release it as NEW STUFF.. As Bonus on DVD's, Bonus on CD's etc..

I just hate when bands make remakes of their old hits, it's NEVER the same. I'm just never been a fan of that idea....

No other bands, it should still be MJ but now that he is gone surely someone has to make the videos, edit them, cut them together. ;)
If another artist or band made this then I wouldn't want it, too!

Maybe with Sonys new deal well see dome project on a new dvd soon

Back