Smooth Criminal poster from This is it??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hello!
First of all; I´m not absolutely sure if this is the right thread to post it. I really tried to see before hand where to post but I just couldn´t make up my mind. Sorry mods if it´s wrong.

One of you guys on the forum, don´t remember who, has a siggy with a picture of MJ and his dancers´s silhouettes while dancing to Smooth Criminal in front of the full lighted city skyline. I´m not sure how to take that picture and post it here to show you so I hope you know what I mean. The picture is from This is it and the SC performance.

Question: Do you know if there exists a poster of this picture from the film or if there are plans of making one?? I find it so cool and wouldn´t mind having a poster of that picture framed in on the wall. It also looks like just a cool picture that anyone could buy to have on their wall because not everybody wouldknow it´s MJ.

I'm not sure if there is a poster with that picture. But, you can go to a special center for personalized items and you can make this picture a poster. You can choose the size that you want, and then you frame it :)

Back