Michael Jackson Impersonator //MAYBE BEST YOU HAVE SEEN //

All these impersonators, they're good and everything, but there's just one thing missing which I notice all the time. They lack a lot of energy or just don't feel the music, and without that, impersonating MJ is very difficult

He is too slow compared to Michael. The movements are not the same. When you look at him you kind of expecting him to be more flexible but obviously his body cannot do it. But the guy tried, good for him.

Last edited:
FAR from the best ive ever seen. He alcks energy and a lot of the timing.

At first I thought the video was out of sync :\

This guy did a great job, really. But.....

Michael was out of this world good. No one could dance like him. His dance was smooth like liquid and then lightening fast and sharp as glass. A physical manifestation of emotion and soul. Every movement like the stroke of an artists brush. He was the master.

sometimes i think i should become an impersonator because i am better than every one i have seen. this dude is definitely missing the "it" mj has. Mj dances like the way he moves in everday life. there is a timing and rhythm to it that CANNOT be taught. its subtle little movements that separate Mj from others. even in "this is it", his backup dancers are faster than him, but his dancing speaks in a different language that others cant understand or duplicate.

why did he try to do the toe touch if he couldn't do it.:p

i second Ecasaova. but i give props to every good tribute artist, you can never be the real thing in every way possible out there on stage, but the point is to bring someone to life and celebrate it, and now that Michael is gone tribute artists will be the thing to see even more now.

Great job but yeh i agree with everyone else... alot of fumbles there.. and just lacks the charisma that Michael had. Moves arent as smooth.. he also needs to get a hat that fits his head!
Nice try and keep at it.. but yeh, not the best ive seen.

Its my first attendance like that of course i don't have experience like other big impersonators but it will get much better^^

Love it. Hate the host.

Sto ga nisi oterao u pizdu materinu? Jel se to malo kvarcas... Ti mu kazi "Ne seri celavi da te ne sutnem sad!"

(sorry, sth personal btw us hahaha)

I think that you are really good, keep it going and I hope you win. And I love the whole performance,stage, your looks and of course the background. Good promotion ;)

and you guys could be more supportive of our fellow forum member instead of b!tching about so much...

I'm glad we have good impersonators that will help keeping Michaels legacy alive!

Its impossible to copy him for the full 100% but i appreciate every attempt from people that love Michael and wish to honor him.

My personal favourite is Navi and Earnest Valentino b.t.w.
E-cas is great too...

sure, sure...but people will call him an impersonator because its the general term people use for someone that copies the looks and moves of a celeb.

I realise he doesnt like it but what are you gonna do about uit.
People will always call him that, either becuase they dont know he doenst like the word or because they dont see anything wrong with the word themselves.

good job :huggy: your so lucky to get to do somethin like that :D

from one impersonator to the other, keep up the good work :D

This guy did a great job, really. But.....

Michael was out of this world good. No one could dance like him. His dance was smooth like liquid and then lightening fast and sharp as glass. A physical manifestation of emotion and soul. Every movement like the stroke of an artists brush. He was the master.

I agree!

good job :huggy: your so lucky to get to do somethin like that :D

from one impersonator to the other, keep up the good work :D
I agree!

Don't understand degrading comments, he has really well done, looks very good and it's the best thing to carry on Michael's music and dance, round about the world. It's so great to experience that everywhere people, young people try to follow him. That makes me happy and satisfied.

Am I alone in not loving impersonators? I understand how flattering it is, I love how excited people get to see some random person who is merely imitating Michael, but to me there is something sacred about Michael's iconic performances, like Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It. I hate that people even come a teeny tiny bit close to looking like him when he dances.

I am actually kind of torn because I understand the value of there being a "market" for impersonators. But look at Elvis! The further away we move from June 25th, the worse these people will get!

i saw two michael impersonators in benidorm and one was really good (ben jackson) and the other tried to do magic within the routine, it was good but its just not michael..plus he didnt know many of the lyrics he was miming.

Ive seen e'casanova and i agree he is really good

Guys.. It's fake rumors that E'casanova is.. dead, right?

yeah he is good but aa biiiiit slow..:p and i dont know how to explain it but seems to not have the same "flow" at times..

Last edited:
Definately not the best I've seen (by far), but he did a good job at trying. AND, he had the guts to go out there on tv and pay tribute to Michael, so thumbs up for that. :)

Just for the record,E'cas is NOT an impersonator he is a tribute artist.
He has said himself he hates the word impersonator.

Just because he hates the word it doesn't mean he isn't one.

im⋅per⋅son⋅a⋅tor (-noun)
1. a person who pretends to be another
2. an actor who impersonates specific persons or types of persons as a form of entertainment.

When he takes off the makeup, stops wearing MJ clothes, and steps on the stage to perform as 'himself', THAT'S when he will be a tribute artist. Until then, he will always be nothing but an impersonator.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting pic what I found this guy named, Lev Garcia.
This is Lev as himself. His resemblance looks like MJ in the mid-90.
Yet, he will never replace MJ. (He still looks like that to this day in the first pic)

mjilev-0-1.jpg

project-3copy.jpg

MJIlev-2copy.jpg

mjilev-1.jpg

Billie Jean 2009

Back