Plans for June 25, 2010?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Iam curious to know what plans do you guys have for June 25,2010? As fans we should have a worldwide event. A worldwide vigil. We should all meet like outside neverland and have fans come together.. Or pay a tribute like a Michael Jackson convention and share the love and talk about what he was like. What you think? I don't think it's to early to think about it..but that's just a few ideals. What would you do? We Michael Jackson fans are about L.O.V.E. And family.. It's such a great feeling to be a Michael Jackson fan. Being around others who share the same love.

I'm pretty sure something will be planned. There is still a long time to think about it but we need to do something. Its a day where we're all really going to need each other and it should be a day where we all get together to celebrate Michael.

We should definitely have some kind of yearly MJ convention that becomes international! That would be amazing and keep MJ's spirit alive.

Woww.... the question hit me :-(
I wish I knew where I will be by that time. And I am not so sure how I will be feeling. A year. A whole year... can you see that? could you ever imagine that? I can't. I mean it: I can't accept it yet. There are some precious moments when I forget for a second he is gone, but then reality slaps my face again and the pain comes back stronger and more ironic.

I would love to see some things done on that day. It's going to be a very hard day for all of us. A very, very hard day.

:(

Iam curious to know what plans do you guys have for June 25,2010? As fans we should have a worldwide event. A worldwide vigil. We should all meet like outside neverland and have fans come together.. Or pay a tribute like a Michael Jackson convention and share the love and talk about what he was like. What you think? I don't think it's to early to think about it..but that's just a few ideals. What would you do? We Michael Jackson fans are about L.O.V.E. And family.. It's such a great feeling to be a Michael Jackson fan. Being around others who share the same love.

I think this is a great idea. Actually I talked it over with another member from here after seeing TII on its first weekend, and they came up with Neverland as well. I certainly hope I can make it and that finances won't be in the way.

As of this upcoming Wednesday it will be 5 months since June 25. Therefore it will be 7 months until June 25, 2010. If you think how time flies, then 7 months really isn't that long.

:( I just looked up the prices of flying to LA in June, and it's way out of our budget! :(

:( I just looked up the prices of flying to LA in June, and it's way out of our budget! :(

... just think of someone like me, living some 18 hours flight from LA.... and the millions around the world... so if anyone does make it to LA, to Neverland, etc., I hope they will take all our love with them :)

... just think of someone like me, living some 18 hours flight from LA.... and the millions around the world... so if anyone does make it to LA, to Neverland, etc., I hope they will take all our love with them :)

I understand what you're saying. It doesn't change the fact that the price is unaffordable for me and I feel bad about it.

I know I won't be able to go to L.A. either. Not when I live on the eastern side of the U.S.

I love those ideas. But right now I really can't even think about that date yet.

So do I. Maybe what we should do is come up with something worldwide to do like listen to a certain song at a particular time(like the official time Jermaine announced it was that he passed) Maybe being that that was Pacific time, everyone can listen to the song at the same time or listen to the song at the time of their zone. Like I think it was 2:26pm. So whenever it reaches 2:26pm, they'd listen to whatever song, or we all can listen to it when those in CA listen to it. And maybe people from certain areas of different countries can have meetups just like in the case of TII.

Iam curious to know what plans do you guys have for June 25,2010? As fans we should have a worldwide event. A worldwide vigil. We should all meet like outside neverland and have fans come together.. Or pay a tribute like a Michael Jackson convention and share the love and talk about what he was like. QUOTE]

Haven't thought that far yet. June 25 is a sad day to me. Worldwide vigil and Michael Jackson convention are really great ideas.

We should definitely have some kind of yearly MJ convention that becomes international! That would be amazing and keep MJ's spirit alive.

Yes, there should and must be a worldwide MJ convention annually.

What about the MJ convention will be look like ? I dont really know

I do want to go USA to pay respect for him at the forest lawn or maybe at Neverland but still not sure what to do.

But I want to do anything for MJ along with your guys, MJ true fans

I so agree!! This would be great!!!

I just want to be around fellow MJJCers on that horrible day :cry:

Me too. Its going to be tough for all us so we should organise events where MJJCers get together. Definitely need to organise one in London. Its going to be such a hard day and we're all going to need that support.

I hadn't even thought about that yet...I'll probably go to Neverland and Forest Lawn.

I think that's a great idea, I will try to make it to Neverland next year. I'm deff gonna need to be around fans that time next year :)

i`ll be there, i was thinking about the same idea not too long ago. A year notice gives us time to atleast start thinking about it and start saving little by little from now on or atleast thats what i will be doing. I love the convention idea. But for sure i will be at neverland in 2010..and hopefully at forest lawn too even though its guna be painful. I will need a fellow mjjcer to lean on.

I won't be able to go to L.A. either. Unless I win the lottery before then. There's always that hope.

I'm not sure yet what we'll do. Probably go somewhere to meet with other fans. I do know that in the evening (in Europe -- afternoon in America) it will be time for the global prayer for L.O.V.E. (see my siggy). We'll be doing that at the very, very least.

It will be a hard hard day in every possible way...

Of course because of Michael and also because i was pregnant and due to deliver on june 25 but i had a miscarriage last sunday..

I have no idea what i will be doing, i cant afford to go to LA...

Back