You think you can...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
You think you can go to youtube and search for Michael's videos and not be taken by surprise by anything. Well You cant. People have no heart's when it comes to the "Last photo" they incorporate it in their videos and make you remember that day by force. You are not expecting to see it in a fan made video it makes you angry all over again.

Its been 5 close to 6 months since Michae's untimely passing and it still pisses me off that someone had the gull to take that photo. It makes me mad that no one has taken any action to find out who took the photo and who got paid for it. It's like striking gold to get a photo of someone dead or dieing. No heart, no feelings, no caring what so ever for the family that will be hurt by this. It still hurts so damn bad that it pisses me off when someone decides its ok to post that picture or anything like it. If it was YOUR family member how would you react?

I just wish i could go back in time and stop Dr. Conrad(asshole)Murray from killing him. Michael's family is going through hell because of one man. I hate that man and i have never hated someone so much that i would want to do physical harm to them but he is so damn close it aint funny. Michael might be partly to blame by asking for that particular med but the doctor is the one to say no and not bend to the patient. I love Michael with all my heart and i can't be mad at him for only wanting what he couldn't get normally. Sleep is a fickle thing and when you don't get it you do anything to get it. Michael was not an addict as the media is trying to paint that picture. We knew him well enough to know that. But people believe what they want to and no one can tell them different.

In closing all i want to say is be careful when searching for videos of Michael on Youtube. It will take you by surprise and it will crush you all over again.

Back