Cant get over it

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Cant get over it...to me its too soon...i wont take it..cause MJ had plans and new projects!! MJ had alots of new projects!! There alots of things that needed to be done..dang it.

:(

I know, I've been on a low like this the past few days.

I've been on a positive for a while but it's hit again.

I know what you mean. I've been really emotional this week. I haven't cried that much since July.
Just hang in there hun. :hug: Keep the L.O.V.E. for Michael. He's not going anywhere.

yer I know love, everyone has it, i hate it
your happy chappy one mintue positiive about everything
then you just feel like you havee hit rock bottom
and thing about all things negitiive and thing of all the bad things that have
happened over the last few months,
but sometimes we have to go threw that patch in order to feel better and carry on

hope your ok xx

I feel like I've reached a whole new layer with how I feel about it. The shock and disbelief has gone and is now replaced with immense sadness. Sadness that I will never see him again and sadness about just knowing he isn't around anymore. It wasn't even about the music really, as great as that was. But he hadn't done anything in almost ten years. I think it was just so great knowing that someone so legendary and iconic and so truly unique was still with us. This world is so magic-less without him.

:(

I feel so very sad today, and have done for the last few days. really can't pick myself up. What is there now?? I am never going to see him again - it will be 6 months on Xmas day and i don't know how i am going to cope. Feel so sad.........

Every time I think I am over it , I just can't... I hate the " - 2009 " .... What is that? His expiration date?

I am sick of missing him. I will never ever get over this. Ever.

i don't know if it's just me that's going mad...people told me:"it's gonna be ok...the pain will eventually go away, you'll see. time heals everything." yet i find myself here ...5 months later not knowing when has all this time went by... i find it hard to stay connected to reality as all i see around is gloomy and superficial...and fake. yet on the inside ... it's love and pain. a pain that instead of going away like i was told...and like i told myself so many times, it seems to grow bigger with each day that goes by. a pain that makes me feel old and i really don't know how i'm going to pull myself out of it... my nature is happiness and laughter...it's written even in my name and i never thought it will ever be so hard to smile. Michael..where are you ? my eyes are looking desperately for you ...but all i catch is glimpses...in my son's eyes...in the very first ray of light that shines announcing a new day... in the face of the moon that seems to guard me as i listen to your voice at night... i find you in the poems i write while i cry... i miss you endlessly and i don't think there are words to express this accurate enough... i want to dive once more in that ocean of love you blessed this world with... i love you...

i don't know if it's just me that's going mad...people told me:"it's gonna be ok...the pain will eventually go away, you'll see. time heals everything." yet i find myself here ...5 months later not knowing when has all this time went by... i find it hard to stay connected to reality as all i see around is gloomy and superficial...and fake. yet on the inside ... it's love and pain. a pain that instead of going away like i was told...and like i told myself so many times, it seems to grow bigger with each day that goes by. a pain that makes me feel old and i really don't know how i'm going to pull myself out of it... my nature is happiness and laughter...it's written even in my name and i never thought it will ever be so hard to smile. Michael..where are you ? my eyes are looking desperately for you ...but all i catch is glimpses...in my son's eyes...in the very first ray of light that shines announcing a new day... in the face of the moon that seems to guard me as i listen to your voice at night... i find you in the poems i write while i cry... i miss you endlessly and i don't think there are words to express this accurate enough... i want to dive once more in that ocean of love you blessed this world with... i love you...

What an absolutely beautiful post! Made me cry (again), but thank you for writing it. You gave words to how a LOT of people feel.

I found this E-card on the animal rescue site.
http://www.therainforestsite.com/clickToGive/viewecardsample.faces?siteId=3&ecardId=760

Yesterday I went to a church and the priest talked about the light is bigger than darkness.
MJ had many proiects and was so alive before he left us.
Of course it was hard work but he was going to do shows again, and music and seemed to be happy about it.
With so many outsold concerts with no new music he must have known he was loved.
We will miss him forever but remember in the darkness there is the biggest star that ever existed on this planet.

its been 5 months why would anyone be over it. u never get over losing someone like this

its been 5 months why would anyone be over it. u never get over losing someone like this

I agree with your post.....I am not over it either...:sad:.....It is going to take along time to get over losing Michael...I feel as though I have lost apart of my soul...:(

Guy's it hasn't been that long.....the pain and sadness and everything else are still very much present. As I understand it, grief tends to go through bouts. Sometimes I think I'm coping, whereas other times I'm just absolutley shocked and I freeze with the realisation of it. Especially when I think of how close he was to the concerts, and how close we were to seeing him...It's never going to be the same again. Life goes on, but it's not the same. Magic-less is the word. We lost something, the whole world lost something so precious and irreplacable and it's still VERY raw. For me it will always be something I carry with me.

HUGS to all :better:

HUGSSSS.I know so well how you are feeling!
You just read my soul with this post.
God Bless you.

We'll probably never get "over it", but we'll learn to cope. I'm going between some happiness -- when I listen to some of his songs, or see a pic of his sweet smile, then sadness, then anger! It really sucks!!! I want Murray in jail!!
Magic-less........... :(

i have never been waiting for the time when i get over it !

it hurts, it really hurts more and more every day,
but i don't care, this pain makes me feel him,

and if this pain is the only way to feel him inside me,
i would love this pain and will be looking for it in every minute of my life...

This is MICHAEL JACKSON we're talking about. I doubt a year could pass, let alone 5 months with anyone who loved him, for things to settle.

There are many times I wake up now and think to myself... I made some really good friends on MJJC. And that is probably the only thing that's keeping me going with some optimism. Because if it werent for you beautiful people...who knows what I'd be doing today.

But yeah, I feel it too. The strange emptiness. Its a devastating reality. Its going to take more than a mere 5 months for something of this magnitude to settle.

All I could say is to stay strong. I promise you, theres still something to live for. Theres still something to help us keep moving forward.

But it is without doubt, we will all be feeling that sudden emptiness. Because many of us, though we keep saying we know he's gone, tend to forget he is. I always tend to refer to him in the present.

He was such a special soul.
But you are all special souls too. I've a great feeling many of you will play as his successor in different areas of your life. A great reminder that love is the most important thing in the world.

Every time I think I am over it , I just can't... I hate the " - 2009 " .... What is that? His expiration date?

I am sick of missing him. I will never ever get over this. Ever.

I know me too im scared to move into the year 2010.. It scares me so much :cry: It still feels like a big nightmare, not real at all :no:

I feel such unbearable sadness too. I used to suffer badly from anxiety problems, got loads better then since 25 June I have been in a terrible state. I keep going to work, carrying on with life but it feels like all energy, excitement, happiness and wonderment has been taken away from me, its like it went with him. I miss him. Also every now and then I keep researching whether he could be somewhere on this earth, whether there might just eb a glimmer of hope but that's just me wishing and hoping for the impossible. Its so hard this pain in our hearts, I really understand you all and even though I am not always able to come on here I will try to come on this forum as much as possible so I feel that Michael is in my life today and so we can share our thoughts.

Guy's it hasn't been that long.....the pain and sadness and everything else are still very much present. As I understand it, grief tends to go through bouts. Sometimes I think I'm coping, whereas other times I'm just absolutley shocked and I freeze with the realisation of it. Especially when I think of how close he was to the concerts, and how close we were to seeing him...It's never going to be the same again. Life goes on, but it's not the same. Magic-less is the word. We lost something, the whole world lost something so precious and irreplacable and it's still VERY raw. For me it will always be something I carry with me.

HUGS to all :better:

Exactly. Magic-less. Don't want to make anyone depressed or anything,but to me, life has lost its special something. I was in some bad period these 3 years,a lot of stress and this year it was all going well. I said to myself - I am finally happy, getting what I want,what I deserve... And then it all crumbled down that night. I stood there, and said, wait - so this is my life? Can't I take another scenario? And ever since I've been watching and saying - this is not me. Not my life. I want a new chance. For me, for all the people in the world as me, for MICHAEL. We are good people. We deserved good things. And we got this eternal sadness...

I guess it all just comes to his immortal art. And everything about his character and being.

And it's all like this:

"At the end of my life, I'll look back on my life, and I know that my life was good. I went after what I wanted. And I never really got it. But it don't matter at all."

We just need to learn that it really doesn't matter. I hope we learn soon. And I hope we learn together.

A few posters, including me have used the word MAGIC-LESS to describe the way life and the world feels without him. Magic was one of Michael's favourite things, and he used that word alot. I think it's the perfect term to describe this state. We have to live in a magic-less world, and still remember the magic that was created. It echoes forever.

:better: Love to all of you...

Just posted in another thread this.............I still think that I am going to wake up from this nightmare and say ''Oh my goodness............Michael Jackson died''.............it isnt real.............it cant be..........5 and a half months on.........:-(
Sadly is is real. I have better days.......acceptance..........then days like today when denial is a lovely safe place.........until reality hits home......
Hugs to everyone.
xxx

Back