B.I.P not R.I.P... what u think?

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
I do not approve of this phrase: "Rest In Peace :heart:Michael" and i never has said it for Him.

Is it really resting? only His body which he had left here for us is laid to rest but we believe that His soul is in heaven, dancing and Moonwalking with angels... so it is not like resting...
:heart:Michael IS... He is somewhere up in heavens... He exists .... so We may pray:

:angel:"Be in Peace :heart:Michael":angel:​

What you think?

hmmm.... I dont know, its a nice thought.. But I think Michael deserves a rest :)

"rest in peace" _ hurts me ...

it means everything is over,

so i agree "Be in peace" is better .

I do not approve of this phrase: "Rest In Peace :heart:Michael" and i never has said it for Him.

Is it really resting? only His body which he had left here for us is laid to rest but we believe that His soul is in heaven, dancing and Moonwalking with angels... so it is not like resting...
:heart:Michael IS... He is somewhere up in heavens... He exists .... so We may pray:

What you think?

I think B.I.P is perfect:)

Awww that made me cry! :( I will never say R.I.P. to Michael however i do feel he needs time to rest he deserves it! I love the phrase Be in peace though because finally i think he is! Thank you for posting that i think it was perfect!

Michael Be in Peace!!! :)

I sort of do like "Be In Peace" better. I actually use it a lot for Michael. I rarely say rest in peace because it's something that most people say without actually meaning it. I say, "Michael, please be in peace" a lot. :heart:

What you think?

lovelly, I totally agree!

Be in peace, my sweet angel Michael :heart:

hmmm.... I dont know, its a nice thought.. But I think Michael deserves a rest :)

I just have to say that every time I see your siggy, I stare at it for minutes and minutes. Michael looks so beautiful in that picture. :cry:

Be In Peace always.

vincent van gogh's last words were "the sadness is forever."

all I'm hoping is...whatever comes after life.... in that... i hope "the happiness is forever."

DIP... dip... lol sorry.

no i have not have the strenght to say that r and i and p thing
and i don't think i can ever say it.

but the BIP is better and more meaningful.

Yes, I like the BIP thing better... I haven't said R....I....P to mike either. I just can't. :'(

Yes, i dont like rest in peace at all. Michael is at rest ,but his soul is so here with us, and he is still alive in so many ways! B.I.P is so much more meaningful!

Back