Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

Beachlover

Proud Member
NEW YORK — Michael Jackson's children are among Barbara Walters' most fascinating people of the year.
Enlarge photo
FILE - In this July 7, 2009 file photo, Paris Jackson, left, Prince Michael Jackson II and Prince Michael Jackson I, stand on the stage during the memorial service for Michael Jackson at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, file)
FILE - In this July 7, 2009 file photo, Paris Jackson, left, Prince Michael Jackson II and Prince Michael Jackson I, stand on the stage during the memorial service for Michael Jackson at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, file)
More business news

* AT&T and Verizon agree to dismiss lawsuit over ads
* Google allows publishers to limit free content
* Made in Atlanta: CAMotion robots
* Economy takes toll on ATL parking
* Georgia banks continue to struggle in third quarter
* Coca-Cola Co. news
* Delta Air Lines news, links
* Health Care Reform coverage
* Read Henry Unger's Biz Beat blog
* Read Thomas Oliver's Sunday Business column

ABC says Walters' upcoming special, "The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009," will include a profile of the late King of Pop's kids: Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II (known as Blanket).

The list also includes pop-culture sensation Lady Gaga (GAH'-gah), famous mother of eight Kate Gosselin (GAHS'-lihn), glam rocker Adam Lambert, record-breaking NFL quarterback Brett Favre (farv), South Carolina's first lady Jenny Sanford, comedian-filmmaker Tyler Perry, TV pundit Glenn Beck and former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

The 10th fascinating person will be announced on the show, which airs Dec. 9.

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

___

December 02, 2009 12:10 PM EST

Copyright 2009, The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.ajc.com/business/walters-fascinating-people-include-222544.html

vile woman. no wonder they were secretly filiming the kids at the memorial. guess they have to move on to harrassing the kids now

and the avalanche begins. will they ever be able to go outside and walk down the street?

vile woman. no wonder they were secretly filiming the kids at the memorial. guess they have to move on to harrassing the kids now

I thought the family itself was video taping the funeral for their own purposes (perhaps for their reality show or whatever that is going to be). That is besides the press who were in the air that did not belong there.

I think these kids are going to be hounded like their father. Paris and Prince the most, and I won't be surprised if they don't start grooming Prince for fame by the time he is 15.

Ok, yeah I have no words except...

LEAVE THOSE BABIES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NASTY VILE WOMAN! Michael would be rolling in his grave if he knew what was happening. This is DISGUSTING!

Ok...I need to leave, this is just not even right...Ugh...

**walks out of thread**

**picks up vase and throws it at the wall**

I was going to say something but I should probably try to calm down first...

Okay.

Okay. Is there anything we can do to stop this from airing? Complain?

off...poor kids. Michael didn´t want them in the spotlight.. Leave them alone, let them have a normal upbringing and choose for themselves when they get older if they want to be in the public eye or not.. Let them have a somewhat normal childhood.

I didn't know that ABC was doing that. I know there is a pic of Diane Dimond taking pics of Blanket at the memorial. Disgusting.

I expect Walters piece on the kids to be like so:

1. MJ3 are "free" of their weird, restrictive Daddy.
2. Are the MJ3 weirdos like Mike?
3. Exaggerations galore about what like for them was like with Mike.
4. More paternity BS.
5. (possibly) Jackson family and Debbie Rowe are fighting like cats and dogs.

They might be nice and include a clip from Dileo or Shaffel saying how good of a father Mike was. :smilerolleyes:

Beachlover, I think A&E would own that funeral footage. I think elusive is talking about the memorial at Staples.

P.S. - I bet you Rush will pat himself on the back when he sees Glenn Beck on this list. :lol:

Last edited:
they just understand they're children do they. They are not Michael Jackson. dammnit.

This is just wrong. Those kids are not public figures. There's a difference between their father who chose a public PROFESSION!!! That is not the case for his three young children whose faces he literally hid to keep them out of the public eye.

His DEATH is the circumstance in which they were unveiled. For Barbara to put these kid further into the public forum makes her as bad as the most unethical tabloid scum.

I didn't know that ABC was doing that. I know there is a pic of Diane Dimond taking pics of Blanket at the memorial. Disgusting.

I expect Walters piece on the kids to be like so:

1. MJ3 are "free" of their weird, restrictive Daddy.
2. Are the MJ3 weirdos like Mike?
3. Exaggerations galore about what like for them was like with Mike.
4. More paternity BS.
5. (possibly) Jackson family and Debbie Rowe are fighting like cats and dogs.

They might be nice and include a clip from Dileo or Shaffel saying how good of a father Mike was. :smilerolleyes:

Beachlover, I think A&E would own that funeral footage. I think elusive is talking about the memorial at Staples.

P.S. - I bet you Rush will pat himself on the back if he sees Glenn Beck on this list. :lol:

EXACTLY.... (shake head)

Sad, ain't it?

head/ass.

Barbra can suck a member.

How are Mike's kids different than any other kids? They are just kids! Let them be kids! She needs to leave them the fxck alone. ughhhh...

fjshdfhhsd ok I seriously need to calm down. I just really can't stand this woman at all!

Last edited:
I thought the family itself was video taping the funeral for their own purposes (perhaps for their reality show or whatever that is going to be). That is besides the press who were in the air that did not belong there.

I think these kids are going to be hounded like their father. Paris and Prince the most, and I won't be surprised if they don't start grooming Prince for fame by the time he is 15.

walter had assistant film the kids with a small camera/video. they were sat a row or two behind the kids. they were caught on the tv footage and it was reported on at the time

I know there is a pic of Diane Dimond taking pics of Blanket at the
i believe that was walters assistant. she was taking pics of blanket and was caught out by other footage. if dimond was in staples well dont even go there

They do don't 1 thing special; theyre not yet grown adults. MJ would certainly not be too happy about this. Even gone, he doesn't get respect with what he would want or not want.

This is a bad idea. She should profile Michael instead. He is the most interesting person of the last century, let alone year.

Ugh. They are just kids and are not even in the business . They do not need to be on this list.

LIke it or not, this is the world they are in (show biz).

I find her to be a HUGE hypocrite now. This morning on The View she was slamming Perez Hilton for linking an image of Demi Moore's youngest daughter. Perez said there is a difference because Demi's teenage daughter is an actress,therefore she's a public figure. Yet the women said celebs children should be OFF LIMITS. Yet she is going to put them on her show!?!?!?! WTF! Oh yeah, she was seated right behind the children at the memorial and her assistant was taping Paris holding on to Katherine and Prince was playing with his gum. She showed it on The View after the memorial.

walter had assistant film the kids with a small camera/video. they were sat a row or two behind the kids. they were caught on the tv footage and it was reported on at the time

Yes. Did you see LaToyas interview with Barbara? Barbara and her assitant/producent were seated in the row behind the family at the memorial.

They filmed Paris when she was crying (not the one on stage!!) and seeked comfort in Toya and aired that on national television.

Here, you can see how the secretaly filmed Paris as she cried and Toya comforting her to wipe away her tears.

Look at 3:00 mark how Barbara filmed Paris.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUo93BtTUo

I know but this where some people blame Mj. He had children and should have not been using propocal (sp). NOw, he has left these kids open to others. I am sorry but not everyone is going to think like some fans. I have been saying this since day one of MJ's death. SOrry but it is the true. And wait until they become teens. Nothing is off from the media NO more.

Really? Nothing is off from the media anymore?

Wow... It's a shame that the media is put ahead over morality and human values...
There should be no excuse to hurt or parade someone...especially mourning children.

I'm just hoping it's something decent... Though, I'm not expecting much....

This is awful, I can't believe this. :no: There should be some kind of law against it.

Lets face it guys, these kids are now famous, like it or not.

Michael didn't want his children in the spotlight because he was afraid of kidnapping I thought? I see they are always out with Grace and bodyguard. People are interested in these kids. They want to know what Prince is really like; and Paris. This is just how it is. I think it will die down a bit over time but right now they are still a very hot topic.

pathetic old emotionless which will eventually get what she deserves be it on earth or beyond

that's what's wrong nowadays - the media does this sort of things because the general public accepts it, when people say it's ok to do this because they're celebrities then the media is not going to stop!
and people forget that Michael did that for us he sacrificed his health for these stupid concerts, he threw himself in a pool of sharks when he accepted AEG's offer and they pushed him to the limit because he was a money making machine to them. but Michael tried so hard he kept saying to himself that he's doing it for us and for his kids, all he wanted was to make us happy stop blaming him for what happened. Michael and his kids don't deserve this!

Back