RARE:Michael Jackson kisses a Fan on Lips

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
No, not on the lips, but very very close!

Now there's another video of him in Germany and this blonde girl with long hair walks up to him and hugs him then kisses him right on the lips for about half a second before she goes off.....and falls to her knees on the ground.

Haha, I am jealous! it's not on the lips, but Michael seems to kiss her back.

There is one where a fan pulls down his mask and kisses him on the lips. Its on YT; I'll try to find it.

I wonder where this girl is now..? I bet her heart feels heavy if she re watches any of these.

the second girl really kissed him on the lips but the blond girl almost...was in the corner of the mouth!

I wish I was the secong girl :D
well, I wish I was both... the blond argentina hugged him deeply.

I wanted to hear something about these girls!! where are these lucky girls? :)

Last edited:
LUCKY GIRLS!!!!

But I'm dirrrty...

I woulda tried to slip him some tongue - YES, I SAID IT.

I wonder where this girl is now..? I bet her heart feels heavy if she re watches any of these.

I THINK I HAVE THIS STORY!!! The story is at the michaeljackson.com Europe forum. The nickname of the lucky girl is Aras and you can find her GREAT story here:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/353746?page=1

This is really one of the most amazing fan stories I have read... and I am trembling here just to read it... take a deep breath... and read.

Some bits of it?

"Then I pressed my cheek on his in the need of feeling his skin…and oh, it was soft and warm and his hair was caressing my face and I put my nose on his neck and I will remember all my life the way his skin smelled. It was like no other perfume or skin I ever scented after. "

"I kissed Michael on the cheek and on his hand while he was caressing my face , and I kissed his neck. I totally believe that kissing a mans neck is so intimate and sexy and I was trembling and I can swear on God that he was too. "

Shock.gif

I just sent her a personal message to ask her to 1) see the video and 2) to confirm if this is her!! I hope this is the girl on the video... if not, it is still a GREAT story to read!

In Chile it was a bit worst... the crazy - lucky fan chosen by Security (they chose the girl some 30-15 minutes before the show actually began) kissed Michael almost TWO WHOLE MINTUES ON THE LIPS!!!!

Do I need to say how we felt by seeing that?? She was interviewed by one of our TV channels after... you know... June... and the woman says that was just... a teenage crush.

No comments... I was right there and I didn't pay that attention to the security guard. He did look at me, but I think I was not "big" enough to be worth it :(

Lmao, that other guy is smiling in the video with the girl from Chile!

Believe me: we do NOT like that woman at all!!! She was all over the news, so proud and so happy back then. And now, it is nothing to her?
Mmmm.... I should have used another t-shirt that night!

Believe me: we do NOT like that woman at all!!! She was all over the news, so proud and so happy back then. And now, it is nothing to her?
Mmmm.... I should have used another t-shirt that night!

Lol, I think Mike was the only celebrity who let girls kiss him like that. I mean wow lol

excuse me while my mouth drops a few feet.
he looked like he let her take his mask off and do it for a minute. wow.

on the other video he looks like he did kiss her back towards the end.

No, not on the lips, but very very close!

Now there's another video of him in Germany and this blonde girl with long hair walks up to him and hugs him then kisses him right on the lips for about half a second before she goes off.....and falls to her knees on the ground.

this one? yea now hes the one who kisses the girl in this one rather than other way around! so lucky this girl.

Some people go overboard with their crying lol. I mean i understand they love the dude but that's hysterical.

Back