Thank You Michael For....

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Thank you MJ for being yourself first and most importantly. I wouldnt know where I would be today without you. Thank you for your amazing words and gifts that you continue to share with is. Thank you for not being afraid to be YOU and for standing always for justice and being the voice of reason. I love you endlessly, now and forever. I promise.

Thank you for your time
And for your dedication
Thank you for the words
And for your inspiration

Thank you for caring
And for your generosity
Thank you for the healing
And for your humanity

Thank you for entertaining
And for your timeless songs
Thank you for performing
And for all the good times

Thank you for your faith
And for your patience
Thank you for your trust
And your perseverance

Thank you for the joy
And for your beautiful smile
Thank you for your imagination
And your thrilling style

Thank you for the love
And for your melodies
Thank you for all the above
Most importantly the memories

Last edited:
thank you Michael for the amazing rollercosater of adventure over the last 12 years. Thank you for the friendships, the memories and most of all thank you for being the most incredable, generous, special person I have met.........

Thank you Michael for giving me inspiration and for your beautiful talent and for just being beautiful you....

I don't think any of us could do it in one word...lol

Thank you Michael for being my inspiration for so many things (personal life, social, creative)
Thank you for opening my eyes what is really important in this world, thank you for the amazing people I got to know and the pure excitement I expierenced.. and mostly thank you Michael for being just you :) :wub:

I would thank him for given us all his life. He gave us a way to heal the world to make it a better place. He told us to look at the man in the mirror and he spoke of love and peace in a world of violence and hate. He really tried in enormous ways to help heal this world, he was an international icon and a great humanitarian. This is what I want to thank him for. I also want to thank him for being Michael Joseph Jackson the man who has always been my idealistic role model. His whole life has shaped my dreams.

Thank you Michael for showing me that we can all make a change.
For restoring my faith in humanity, for inspiring me to be a better a person and letting us all know that we can achieve anything we dream of, no matter how big or small.
:heart:

Thank you for everything. Thank you for allowing me the chance to grow up with you, thank you for making the world a better place, and thank you for inspiring me to be a better person.

Thank you for allowing me to grow up with you. Thank you for your happiness and generosity. Most of all thank you for the family of love that you've created for us all over the world!

Let's see...thank you Michael for those warm and fuzzy childhood memories I have of watching you and your brothers on TV and listening to your records (well, I really should thank my older sisters too because they bought the records...heh).

Thank you for always being unique and having a style all your own.

Thank you for all the amazing music you left to us that brought joy and happiness to people all over the world.

Thank you for your childhood

Thank you for your adulthood

Thank you for your fatherhood

Thank you for being A "husband"

Thank you for loving all children

Thank you for loving the world

Thank you for caring

Thank you for being real and true

Thank you for giving

Thank you for living

Thank you for your music/dancing

Thank you for being Michael Joseph Jackson

for everything. :wub:

thank You :heart:Michael for the :heart:Michael Jackson that You are.
thank You :heart:Michael for You stayed with us for 50 years,thank You :heart:Michael for You let us know you.
thank You :heart:Michael for You shared your with us.
thank You :heart:Michael for You shared Your talents with us.
thank You :heart:Michael for You I Love you.
thank You :heart:Michael for You let us hear Your angelic voice.
thank You :heart:Michael for You let us watch Your magical dance.
thank You :heart:Michael for You the lessons You taught me.
thank You :heart:Michael for You for You made a better girl.
thank You :heart:Michael for You the L.O.V.E, Hope, Joy, Thrill, Excitment, Seld-confidence that you gave me.
thank You :heart:Michael for the Magic.
thank You :heart:Michael for the songs, albums, short films, movies, perfomances, pictures, concerts, ....
thank You :heart:Michael for You the dance.
thank You :heart:Michael for the L.O.V.E that you spread.
thank You :heart:Michael for trying to heal our world and make it a better place.
thank You :heart:Michael for You cared for us and respected us.
thank You :heart:Michael for You took care of our planet.
thank You :heart:Michael for giving.

and alot more thank you's
BIG THANK YOU :heart:Michael

Last edited:
There are millions of people who die without knowing what is LOVE.
I know if not you i would have been one of them..
i would not be able to know about love without you...

so thank you for teaching me what is Love...
thank you that you made me feel the most beautiful feeling in the world _ L O V E
thank you !

Thank you Michael for being a part of my life, Thank you for giving me strength during the weakest times, Thank you for comforting me during the sad times, Thank you for loving me during the loneliest times. You have shown me love beyond anything and I will always be thankful for everything you have done for me. I love you so much.

"Thank you for giving me ice cream, you're the best daddy in the whole world and I love you."

:(

Thank you Michael for restoring my faith in humanity when I most needed it.

Love you always x

Thanks. Katherine and Joe.

Thank you Michael for

* Love
*Being good human being
* Show us what music is
* Caring of us
* For helping the world/ For giving
* Moonwalk
* Let us know you
* Let us being part of you family
* For being a our lover, father, uncle, son etc