100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 20 - ROUND THREE

VOTE FOR THE 1988 SHOW
Most people will be voting for that

Same here... should we focus just on one?
I am worried the votes might get lost between these 2.... wowww!! There is so much about Michael Jackson!!!
THE greatest ever!!!

Michael Jackson, 198837.4322%
Michael Jackson, 1988
Janet Jackson, 1990 Michael Jackson, 2001 48.5533%
Michael Jackson, 2001

People are voting for 2001 y'all...but am gonna vote for both so that Micahel will still be in the next round. if both 1988 and 2001 are in the next round then we'll choose which one we need to vote for...

What do y'all think?:scratch:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Woww... difficult, I think we must keep on voting for both, but it's difficult, I am worried votes might not be enough for some of this. I want those to be number 1 and 2 :D

If you clear your cookies, you can vote more than once.

When I look at your siggy, I just wonder for the upteenth time how could people have been so cruel to this beautiful, generous, loving soul. I'll never never understand it.
Me neither... :no: :cry:

Michael was truly an Earth Angel :angel:

We are sending out a major love, it has to be 1988 for me.Billie Jean and APOM,dirty diana..

How many rounds are there?

I feel like Madison Square Garden is just doing this to get hits from all the people visiting their site to vote.

How many rounds are there?

I feel like Madison Square Garden is just doing this to get hits from all the people visiting their site to vote.

EDIT: Oops... :blush: So it's the Top 20 acts... in every decade... I'm guessing this is the last one.

P.S. I voted!

Tried to go and vote today but the site has it fixed so there is no voting. Wasn't this round 3 poll supposed to be open until Jan 7? Looks like they are trying to fix this one as well. What's the point?

Tried to go and vote today but the site has it fixed so there is no voting. Wasn't this round 3 poll supposed to be open until Jan 7? Looks like they are trying to fix this one as well. What's the point?

Thats weird voting is sill working for me.. but according to the site i think you have to wait a full day/24hrs before oyu can vote again

Thats weird voting is sill working for me.. but according to the site i think you have to wait a full day/24hrs before oyu can vote again
No, you only have to refresh the page (F5), afterwards delete your cache & cookies ... so you can vote again

ok yes whitney fans are catching up fast. Also we need a unified action for which MJ concert is best. MY vote is for 1988 BAD tour. The problem with two concerts in the poll is that MJ votes are being divided and their sum will not make up the total. the last thing we want is some other person being at no.1 and MJ concerts at 2 and 3.

we want 1 concert at #1 the other even if it doesn't make it is not a problem but the first HAS to be MJ.

Back