Paris Jackson

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
Do you think (as she get's older) she will be seen in the same light that LMP was/is when Elvis died? As 'The Kings' little girl/America's "princess"? In other words... Do you think the spotlight will be placed on her more so then her siblings?

no she will not be seen as america's princess because 99% of the population doesn't even really think she's michael's daughter, i know that shouldn't matter but to judgemental people it does. the spotlight will be on all 3 of michael's kids just because people are fascinated with everything jackson and they'll want to see how "normal" they are and if the go into the music industry it will be so TOUGH for them because of the constant comparisons. they will be scrutinized because the media will probably transfer their criticism from michael to them.

and does anyone even really care about LMP much anymore? she's will always be known as elvis' daughter and michael's ex-wife

and does anyone even really care about LMP much anymore? she's will always be known as elvis' daughter and michael's ex-wife

LOLS! XD I've always thought of her like that.

Anyways, I don't think this thread is necessary. But, I'll answer it anyway.

If Paris actually inherits talent from her Daddy, then for sure, I bet you the media will be all over her. Especially if she shows promise and becomes successful. However as Nena said, she would be scrutinized and compared to Michael.

On the other hand, MJ fans will definitely consider her as our Princess. After all, she lights up her Daddy's world and made him so happy! :boohoo:

I love that girl. I love all of Michael's children and I pray for their well-being all the time. I feel like us fans have to protect them now that Michael is no longer here.

Paris seems like a very intelligent child, and what ever she does I'm sure her dad Michael Jackson will be proud.

/America's "princess"
no. the media will no doubt treat them like crap as they did their father.and are already doing with the paps and walters and her likes talking about them on tv shows the presleys were the darlings of america.

no. the media will no doubt treat them like crap as they did their father.and are already doing with the paps and walters and her likes talking about them on tv shows the presleys were the darlings of america.
True. Now that the father has gone they are and in the future even more will be after the children. It's already showing.

no she will not be seen as america's princess because99% of the population doesn't even really think she's michael's daughter, i know that shouldn't matter but to judgemental people it does. the spotlight will be on all 3 of michael's kids just because people are fascinated with everything jackson and they'll want to see how "normal" they are and if the go into the music industry it will be so TOUGH for them because of the constant comparisons. they will be scrutinized because the media will probably transfer their criticism from michael to them.

No, they are not fascinated with ''everything Jackson'' the darling brothers failed existences are a proof to that. They are fascinated with ''everything MICHAEL Jackson'' and since those kids are his, they fall into the 'MICHAEL jackson' category. Ain't surprised by this posting of yours though.

Last edited:
Well..she'll have a lot of attention on her, so will the boys. Its already happening.

mmh.. this thread is kind of uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I think personally No cause she is a very humble little girl as for the media all that will do is rag this young girl so i'm sure she will like to have her privacy

please do not compare Paris and Lisa I cannot stand that creature she's trailer trash as far as I'm concerned and a big mistake in MJ's life, Michael's kids are well-behaved and well educated unlike LMP and I think it's better if people stop commenting on Paris she's just a kid

I think the focus will be more on Paris than the boys. Since she's the only girl and now more famous because of the memorial.

Whatever she decides to do in life, I'm sure that Michael and us will be proud of her. I wish her the very best.

:wub:

please do not compare Paris and Lisa I cannot stand that creature she's trailer trash as far as I'm concerned and a big mistake in MJ's life, Michael's kids are well-behaved and well educated unlike LMP and I think it's better if people stop commenting on Paris she's just a kid

lol

Agree.

Paris seems to very mature for her age. No doubt she will grow to be a beautiful, well mannered woman. Unlike the untalented Lisa Marie who annoys me no end!

I hope the press leave the kids alone but i doubt that very much!

I know that MJ would be proud of Paris no matter what-
Shes a smart girl. They all are very intelligent ; they know what paparotzi is, tabloids etc...
1. Even at a young age, she said she wanted to do what he did & 2. MJ is a very open-minded person; He would've told all his kids that if they chose this business, heres what you need to know. Everything.

Last edited:
no, they are not fascinated with ''everything jackson'' the darling brothers failed existences are a proof to that. They are fascinated with ''everything michael jackson'' and since those kids are his, they fall into the michael jackson category. Ain't surprised by this posting of yours though.

agreed 100% :)

No, they are not fascinated with ''everything Jackson'' the darling brothers failed existences are a proof to that. They are fascinated with ''everything MICHAEL Jackson'' and since those kids are his, they fall into the 'MICHAEL jackson' category. Ain't surprised by this posting of yours though.
michael is part of the jackson family so NEXT

Its difficult to get a say when uncle Jermaine and his siblings keep taking the limelight away from them.

1. Even at a young age, she said she wanted to do what he did & 2. MJ is a very open-minded person; He would've told all his kids that if they chose this business, heres what you need to know. Everything.

the sad thing is...he's not here to teach them about this business anymore if they chose it

Its difficult to get a say when uncle Jermaine and his siblings keep taking the limelight away from them.

i wouldnt say thats a bad thing...they have the rest of their lives to published in magazines and the front page on internet sites. i bet they arent complaining

thank you so much.
Paris proved to the world that she is a queen on her own right... she added more glamour to MJ's legacy ...

she doesn't need her father's name or her ex-s's fame to show that she is important .

Paris is a new story... even her father saw this in her character when she was a toddler

the sad thing is...he's not here to teach them about this business anymore if they chose it

well yes thats true but I'm sure Janet would again, tell the kids what MJ already had told them - Janets a smart woman & knows about tabloids, etc...

no...I doubt it Janet can teach them half of the things Michael could have. and I don't know if she even cares that much to get personally involved in their lives, she loves them as an aunt but from that to teaching them stuff and spending time with them is a long way

no...I doubt it Janet can teach them half of the things Michael could have. and I don't know if she even cares that much to get personally involved in their lives, she loves them as an aunt but from that to teaching them stuff and spending time with them is a long way

ya you have a good point. true. i love your picture btw

She pulled the strings of millions of peoples hearts at the memorial. Like it was said everywhere, for most people who were not Michael fans, when she talked, it humanized him. He was no longer Michael the entertainer, no longer the guy who everyone talked crap about. He was this little girls father. And she made everyone see this. She will always be known for that. So as an American princess? I don't know, but she will be known as the little girl who lost the best daddy in the world.

On a side note, IF she does ever go the LMP path and try to sing, please don't let her come out with a song like "Lights Out" ugh!

You "THRILLER FANS" are something else. Uncle Jermaine and his siblings are famous too. Legends in their own right. Thats why they are called the famous jackson family. They were called that WAAAAAAAY before 99.99% of some of you were born. Way back in the 70's. Uncle JERMAINE was THE FIRST BLACK TEENAGE IDOL. They gave many people especially black kids hope to know that anything was possible in this racist world that we live in. The KING took it even further. That family means so much to so many people from the caribbean, America and Africa. Not just Michael. Everytime older folks from that region talk about growing up in lat 60s and 70s , The Jackson famiy are mentioned. They were very much part of their lives. I don't understand where all that hate is coming from MJs fans The man loved his family so much. No matter what you say he was part of them. They are part of him. All you have to do is listen to his necies and nephews , they way they adored him and their aunties and uncles. Give it a rest already.

I wonder in MJ was part of the Kennedys or some other "family"would people be spewing so much hate for no damn reason . NEXT!!!!!!!

That said Paris will be fine. She seems so mature for her age. Just looking at the 3 of them , anyone can tell Michael did a wonderful job.

I wonder in MJ was part of the Kennedys or some other "family"would people be spewing so much hate for no damn reason . NEXT!!!!!!!
The Kennedys are criticized at times too, although I don' think they are. Plenty of them get slammed too.

And like or not there are some people who don't like the Jacksons. I'm used too them and can respect their opinion. I think that some people don't like the Jacksons because of "Word to The Bad" and That Press conformance that Latoya gave about Mike being a pedo (and I know that she was forced by that Gordan guy). And since I have forgave both like Mike did I like them. Critics don't Like them at times because of Jermaine and Latoya being out in the public and giving interviews and stuff. (even though I don't mind it.)

And there are older fans that don't also like the Jacksons too not just the Young ones. Your blanket statement about young fans not liking the Jacksons is made me so mad.

As for Paris, I think that she will try to law low along with her brothers somewhere until they grow up.

Last edited:

how do you know what type of aunt this lady is...? you've never seen them interact together.( you've never even heard prince &blanket speak) so how are you gonna say something like this..that she doesnt care?..some of you need to take a step back and realize that you dont know what is best for these children

but seriously how did you come up with the conclusion that Janet doesnt care about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mj's death has taken it's toll on a lot of fans and it is very sad to watch how it is playing out. i never saw such hate on a family for just existing. i don't think Tom Sneddon got such hate.

Back