New MJ song in black eyed peas new album - old thread

Re: New MJ song in black eyed peace new album

MJ and the Black Eyed Peas?

Isn't that like Mozart and Milli Vanilli?

MJ and the Black Eyed Peas?

Isn't that like Mozart and Milli Vanilli?

will.i.am is a talented and versatile musician and producer. I'd put him on the level of Dallas Austin, who's also worked with Mike.

MJ and Rodney Jerkins is like Mozart and Milli Vanilli.

So it's not a Black Eyed Peas song?

will.i.am is a talented and versatile musician and producer. I'd put him on the level of Dallas Austin, who's also worked with Mike.

I actually don't mind will.i.am as a producer. I dig the work he's done on John Legend's albums and also the Sergio Mendez record he did.

But the Black Eyed Peas are utter shit and his solo work isn't much better.

I actually don't mind will.i.am as a producer. I dig the work he's done on John Legend's albums and also the Sergio Mendez record he did.

But the Black Eyed Peas are utter shit and his solo work isn't much better.

Yeah the Sergio albums were class.

His mainstream solo stuff is dodgy but his debut BBE release is an album I still put on. Highly recommended!

I just wait to hear the song!

Didn't the BEP literally just release a new album??

Ill be happy to get it :)
I like a lot of thier music
and Im jonesing for a new MJ song Soon

Great news!! Thank you for posting:clapping:

Oops - double post...

I doubt it very much, the executors have a say in this, I doubt they want a new MJ record to end up on BEP. They want MJs CDs to benefit from it not the BEPs they'd rather want to release another Greatest Hits and put this song on it. William is talking bull.

Its the Black Eyed PEAS not Black Eyed Peace haha

Huh!! when will this be released?

BEP were EXCELLENT pre-Fergie. People who judge them on their current music should really go back to the early part of this decade and check out their first two albums. Great Hip Hop. I admit I did enjoy their last album abeit over-exposed but whatever.

I like the Black Eyed Peas, and Will is a class producer.

However I don't know how true this story is.. didn't Will say that when he was working with MJ that MJ was really protective over the material they created and kept the recordings.. so wouldn't it be in the possession of the estate?.. maybe they had permission from the estate..?

Didn't the BEP literally just release a new album??

Yeah, fairly recently, though they've already released 3 singles from it. At the earliest, their next album will come out late 2010, I would assume, though they had much longer gaps between previous releases, as I remember.

Oh noooo! not again.
First he, Fergie and Akon raped MJ's classics on thriller 25 and now this?
Ever since Fergie joined the group, everything went downwards.

I just wanna say that if i here that I Got A Feeling Song one more time i'm gonna scream. I don't think it's that great of a song that people make it out to be

Definatly one of the most overrated songs of all time in my opinion

I dont want to pay for a B.E.P. album to buy a MJ song.. :S

that's the point, he's taking advantage of the fact that Michael collaborated with him to promote himself

As much as I'd love to hear Michael's voice, I don't know what to think of the news. This sounds so out of the blue. New MJ song ending up on a Black Eyed Peas album? Not saying this is impossible or anything. Just weird...:scratch:

ok has anyone ever thought that this isn't an MJ song that he might have lent his voice to a song for B.E.P? It has happened in the past we all know that. either way i like B.E.P. and i can't wait to hear the song.

Back