He is so missed...........

BunnyHead

Proud Member
I hope no one thinks I am being emo or anything, but it just feels like something is missing.

I never met Michael but I am in so much pain, I still cannot believe he is gone.

Everyday I try so hard not to cry everytime I look at him and hear him.

I hate how it all ended, I believe he died from a broken heart
I feel like I watched bullies taunt an angel and I sat and did nothing.

I've been trying to by day by day but nothing feels the same because his presence is missing. Sometime I try not to be so sad but I can't keep him off of my mind for too long because I don't want to ever forget him.

The fact that he is gone is so hurtful...I have no idea how I'm supposed to imagine this world without him.....

He is just so missed, I know he's at peace now....but I still miss him....sorry I just need to express that.

This is a letter I wrote him a few months ago....

Dear Michael,

I miss you like crazy..the point of this journal was to ask a favor....once in awhile can you check up on your fans who love you ?? But that's not necessary:)

I know your spirit is right here with us, I feel your sweetness each time the sunshines, the wind blows, and the rainbow appears.
I know you are not here in body but thank you for continuing to bless us.

I love you so much

-Ash

That letter is lovely. I write him letters too and sometimes talk to him. I hope some way he can hear us. You're not alone in this, ok? I know this is the hardest thing we can deal with. :weeping: I sometimes don't want that this pain goes away because I think that it's the only way that he can be with me, close to me. He's in my heart, and he's in yours too. You're carrying him with you every day, every hour, every minute, every second. He protects us from above. Everytime you're feeling alone do this, look up to the sky and stare at it for a while. I promise you'll feel him.
If you need someone to talk with, I'm here.

That letter is lovely. I write him letters too and sometimes talk to him. I hope some way he can hear us. You're not alone in this, ok? I know this is the hardest thing we can deal with. :weeping: I sometimes don't want that this pain goes away because I think that it's the only way that he can be with me, close to me. He's in my heart, and he's in yours too. You're carrying him with you every day, every hour, every minute, every second. He protects us from above. Everytime you're feeling alone do this, look up to the sky and stare at it for a while. I promise you'll feel him.
If you need someone to talk with, I'm here.

Thank you so much
my eyes just got watery from reading this.

People think I'm crazy and overreacting but I know I'm not crazy if so many people in the world feel the same way I do.

I miss him so much..thank u for the kind words :)

Thank you so much
my eyes just got watery from reading this.

People think I'm crazy and overreacting but I know I'm not crazy if so many people in the world feel the same way I do.

I miss him so much..thank u for the kind words :)

You're not crazy. I'm in the same situation.. I'm trying to be strong. But it's so terribly hard for me. It hurts a lot. I don't want to live anymore without Michael. I am so confused, lonely, sad... I'm crying whilst writing this to you. I don't know how to handle the pain. At times it gets too much I wana watch him, but then can't. I love Michael so much. I am in a depression that I'll probably never recover from. Words in all languages are not enough to express the sadness and the pain I've been feeling since June 25th. I've waken-up so many days wishing all was just a nightmare... wishing I could swap places with him. I feel so empty and devastated... He was with me most of my life, he was my inspiration, my motivation, my last and only hope.

After my first MJJC meet-up back in Oct when we all went to see TII, I wrote a text message to Michael that I have permantly saved. I read it from time to time and everything I expressed in that message hasn't changed. The way I feel hasn't changed and will never change.

You are not crazy love. I feel the same. He is so missed. He is always in my thoughts and in my heart. He is in the sunshine in the sky and the soft breeze that passes.. I find a little bit of calmness when I let myself feel and see that. xo

You are not crazy love. I feel the same. He is so missed. He is always in my thoughts and in my heart. He is in the sunshine in the sky and the soft breeze that passes.. I find a little bit of calmness when I let myself feel and see that. xo

So true.

I know :(

I try to do so, but its so painful imagininig him gone.

I feel an empty space in my heart, I'm sorry for the poor words but I can't even speak properly these days.

True love is forever. Miss him is normal, some days I feel better but most of days I just miss him like crazy. I never meet him either, I went to a concert but is not the same.
He was a special human being and even if you did not meet him and he did not meet you that does not mean the love is not there.
There was a thread around that talk about how much Michael really really loved us (I know in my heart he still does).
I know I will always miss him, everyday.
You are sooooooonot crazy and if you are I am just as crazy as you hun! I talk to him all the time :heart:
:hug: to all of you!

You are not an emo, or crazy, i feel the same, he makes us all feel this way, and why??, it was not his intention, but he was, i mean Michael was one of a kind, he weas different, he was special, is like i know him, is the feel of INJUSTICE the one that hurts me the most, he SHOULD BE ALIVE. thats what pains me, he SHOULD BE ALIVE, is like a feel i cant take off my head, why he?

I will never take off the feeling that he didnt ended his work here on earth... he was more than just a star... he was a friend, whenever i hear the song Someone In The Dark, i'll think of him, i will always do, but i wish he was alive :cry: You know someone is great when they cause all these and they didnt even tried.... he just died, wonder if he knew he died.
Lovely letter :)

We used to have a support section here but it's gone now.
When the news came that Gaz was gonna delete it a few fans made a small forum for fans who still need to talk about how they feel.
This is the forum http://mjjsanctuary.freeforums.org/index.php I'm a member there too maybe you would like to join it.

Thank you so much

True love is forever. Miss him is normal, some days I feel better but most of days I just miss him like crazy. I never meet him either, I went to a concert but is not the same.
He was a special human being and even if you did not meet him and he did not meet you that does not mean the love is not there.
There was a thread around that talk about how much Michael really really loved us (I know in my heart he still does).
I know I will always miss him, everyday.
You are sooooooonot crazy and if you are I am just as crazy as you hun! I talk to him all the time :heart:
:hug: to all of you!

:):)
this is what I mean, people keep saying "you didnt know him so blah blah blah" but Michael had this angel like aura, we need more people like him in this world.

Don't ever feel that you're emo just because you miss Michael. Everyone here misses Michael and we all know how you are feeling. We've all cried as we miss him so much and it really hurts. Its hard thinking about going into the new year without Michael here physically. But he will never be gone. Michael lives forever and his spirit is all around. As someone mentioned there was a support section but now the MJJ Sanctuary is a great place if you need support. Some days are so much harder than others but I have such wonderful friends here, its an amazing place where you can express yourself. Plus, myself and plenty of others have offered our PM services if you do need to talk. We've lost someone close to us and there's no getting over it. Its merely just trying to cope.

You are not an emo, or crazy, i feel the same, he makes us all feel this way, and why??, it was not his intention, but he was, i mean Michael was one of a kind, he weas different, he was special, is like i know him, is the feel of INJUSTICE the one that hurts me the most, he SHOULD BE ALIVE. thats what pains me, he SHOULD BE ALIVE, is like a feel i cant take off my head, why he?

I will never take off the feeling that he didnt ended his work here on earth... he was more than just a star... he was a friend, whenever i hear the song Someone In The Dark, i'll think of him, i will always do, but i wish he was alive :cry: [highlight]You know someone is great when they cause all these and they didnt even tried.... he just died, wonder if he knew he died.[/highlight]

I just cried so much after reading that line. I sometimes think of this too... did he know? Does he know? :cry: I'm so sad and confused.

:cry:
You are not alone hun. The pain is still very raw for me.
Dont listen to anyone who says you are wired, you didnt know him blah blah blah -
You can not FAKE real and true love.
And we love him more than words can say.

All my love and :hug: to you hun,
If you ever want to talk, i'm always here, just PM me whenever.

Becca

xxx

You're not crazy. I'm in the same situation.. I'm trying to be strong. But it's so terribly hard for me. It hurts a lot. I don't want to live anymore without Michael. I am so confused, lonely, sad... I'm crying whilst writing this to you. I don't know how to handle the pain. At times it gets too much I wana watch him, but then can't. I love Michael so much. I am in a depression that I'll probably never recover from. Words in all languages are not enough to express the sadness and the pain I've been feeling since June 25th. I've waken-up so many days wishing all was just a nightmare... wishing I could swap places with him. I feel so empty and devastated... He was with me most of my life, he was my inspiration, my motivation, my last and only hope.

I really do know what you mean. Every single time I wake up in the mornings I just feel so very sad and miserable. Because it is just going to be another horrible day of really missing Michael. I still keep hoping that I will finally wake up one morning and find that it was all a horrible nightmare. I have tried many times to do something to take my mind off of Michael. Even just for a few minutes or so. But something always happens that puts my mind back on him and I just start to cry all over again.

I will never take off the feeling that he didnt ended his work here on earth... he was more than just a star... he was a friend, whenever i hear the song Someone In The Dark, i'll think of him, i will always do, but i wish he was alive :cry: You know someone is great when they cause all these and they didnt even tried.... he just died, wonder if he knew he died.

I so totally agree with you. The last part just makes me wonder as well. Because I remember hearing and reading somewhere when somebody dies and it wasn't their time to go. Their restless spirit is left to wonder the earth. And can not continue their journey until their murderer is brought to justice. I really hate to think that this has happen to Michael now. But yet I just can't help but think that this could be happening to him now. Because of where his murderer is now. And I had lost all hope of his killer will ever be brought to justice.

So yeah you are definitely not the only one here. There are no words in any language that can even begin to explain just how sad, miserable, and depressed I am anymore. Same thing goes for how much I truely miss him. I just so badly wish that I was the one that had died that day instead of that sweet angel.

Back