have u ever caught an MJ hater listening to MJ music?

Proud Member
i felt the need to post this thread, because i just did. someone just down the hall from me, who laughed when MJ died, had his room door open, tonight, and an entire MJ concert blasting out of his room.

haha, great thread :)

I haven't caught anyone yet, but sister told me an interesting story.

Her colleague obviously didn't like Michael before (because she gave him a disgusting name when my sis told her that I had tickets for london). After it, the colleague told my sis she cried when she listen to, I think it was, YANA. I was like ooooookaaaay...!!

Yes and in a way, it bothers me. My neighbor, when he's over my house, he'll sit there and repeatedly bash Michael over and over, saying nasty jokes about him and such. However, he loves Thriller and is always listens to it and he always talks about how he loved Michael's fro when he was younger...lol.

And my (ignorant) friend refuses to listen to any of Michael's music because she strongly believes the disgusting lies about him. BUT she has about 3 Jackson 5 songs on her mp3 player and wants me to teach her the Thriller dance.

I just can't stand hearing people say that they "hate" Michael or say horrible things about him, but then go and listen to his music. If I don't like a certain artist, I don't listen to their music. But then again, I guess these "haters" really don't have an actual reason to hate Michael because deep down they know he's the true King and the best. :D haha.

And my (ignorant) friend refuses to listen to any of Michael's music because she strongly believes the disgusting lies about him. BUT she has about 3 Jackson 5 songs on her mp3 player and wants me to teach her the Thriller dance.

I really hope you're not gonna teach her, lol.

Good thread.

Yeah, my dad has the essential in his car...I was like, wtf?! He's never been nice about my MJ obsession.

They're all a bunch of closet Michael-loving sheep who don't want to sound uncool in front of their closet Michael-loving sheep friends.

haters are usually haters without a reason. and more often than not, bad people. just check the internet - all the haters are so...evil.

Yeah. Someone who hated him now wants to borrow all of my MJ CDs, even though they had no interest in borrowing them before. I've had to listen to them making stupid jokes and comments as well. So um, no, you can't borrow them.

Yeah. Someone who hated him now wants to borrow all of my MJ CDs, even though they had no interest in borrowing them before. I've had to listen to them making stupid jokes and comments as well. So um, no, you can't borrow them.

doesn't that show how sad those people are? I am proud that I have been a MJ fan all my life. Nothing compares to it.

No, haven't experienced that. That just tells me they really do like his music, they just don't want to admit it and/or they hate him just because everyone else does. I wonder how many of these people are really closet fans. But why listen to music of someone you hate. That really confuses me.

I really don't understand the MJ hater phrase...I mean, if you don't agree with the type of person he was FINE....but, really, who DOESN'T like his music?? He's the biggest selling artist of all time, clearly he didn't get to that point because his music isn't outstanding...Why do people have a hard time admitting that they like him...

*baffled*....lol

All the time at my job

most of my co workers supposedly hate him because he's supposedly a child molestor....but they can't possibly hate him or believe that crap.

All the time at my job

most of my co workers supposedly hate him because he's supposedly a child molestor....but they can't possibly hate him or believe that crap.

people who believe that are just narrow-minded "ignorant foo's"...as put by Michael...lol

people who believe that are just narrow-minded "ignorant foo's"...as put by Michael...lol

Kekekekekeke

but the thing is that I don't even think they really believe it, they just want to fit in because it's "hip" to hate on Michael Jackson.

All the time at my job

I feel like where I live, I'm surrounded by people that believe that crap. That's why I never bring Michael up in front of people. I'm waiting for the day when someone I meet will say Michael is innocent (aside from my mom) then I can pat them on the back.

My mother. She had always a problem to have a daughter who LOVES Mike. I had hard fights with my mother, because she believed all this crap in the media. Since June 25th she's completely different. She watched the memorial and said "his daughter" is so cute... till June 25th Paris wasn't "Michael's daughter" - now she is... My mother says always again what a great entertainer Michael was and sometimes I think "who is that person I'm talking with? Is she really MY MOTHER???". It's sad, that many people start to love Mike because he's dead. My mother's favorite MJ-Song is "Heal The World"...

Yeah my sister used to be really nasty about him 'cause she reads the papers and so she believes those nasty lies but I came home from college once and there she was listening to In The Closet. She loves that song, and she likes Man In The Mirror. But I have to say my sister has really been nice and supportive since he passed. Instead of focusing on the media lies she's focusing more on his music and legacy and she even admitted to me that she thought he was a genius. My sister has started to listen to Michael more now and she can't help but dance to Billie Jean. Its only a matter of time before I fully brainwash her lol.

Yes my Dad! He tell's me he hates him, hes always told me that! But the other day i went round to his, i was putting on a cd, opened the cd player, and 'Off the wall' was already in it! I was totally shocked, this is the man who calls me crazy because i love him. The man who argues with me about him and slags him off! Why would he do that?

One of the girls I work with was not very nice when Michael died, she didn't laugh but she was quite snide and disrespectful about it and the fact that I was crying over him so I put her in her place and walked away. The next day she came up to me and asked if I would make her a CD with his songs on it, I made her one under the conditon she never talk bad about Michael in my presence again, she came up a week later and said she hasn't stopped listening to it and that she loves it, she even told me she cried when she heard You Are Not Alone and Childhood, oh and to this day she has never said a bad word about Michael to me again.

Julia

Yes my mother. My mother would come out and say she likes him and stuff. But to me it is nothing but a lie. Since over the years she had said some very mean hurtful comments about Michael to me. If she really is a MJ fan she would not have been saying those horrible comments to me about him. And I remember 2 days after what had happen to him. I had spent that first Saturday without him up in my MJ shrine in bed sleeping. Just trying to forget of what had happen to him. Well that night my mother came in to my room uninvited and asking me what I had wanted for supper. Well eating was the very last thing I had wanted to do. So just to get her to leave I told her spinach pizza. After I had said that she still wouldn't leave my room. And then she started to talk to me about Michael and what had happen to him. When she started to make fun of what had happen to Michael to me. That's when I coldly said to her to get out. After she had left I went back to lay down again. She said she wasn't making fun of what had happen to him. But that wasn't the way I had took it. And it was just a few weeks or so ago my mother wanted my MJ dvds to watch. She still has them sitting in a pile on her dining room table. I am still waiting for her to give them back to me.

A friend of my significant other was always talking about how she can't stand Michael. But one day when this friend was riding with us in our car, she was sitting in the backseat and Michael's song "Billie Jean" was playing on the car's CD player, I happened to look back at this woman who's supposed to be a hardcore MJ hater and I saw her, plain as day, snapping her fingers and tapping her foot.

Last edited:
I have so many family members who are/were hatin & then they listen to his music and let their kids listen to it too! It actually makes me laughed and i use the opportunity to say nice things about MJ and facts that makes them stunned because they never knew those things! :) So I take advantage of the situation! ;)

Yes, a friend of mine. Despite the fact that she claims she doesn't "hate" him, she made a joke about him the day he died and has called him weird. However, she has some of his music on her iPod, she went to a theater to see This Is It, and she "liked" him on Facebook.

Back