Do you think Michael was an organ donor?

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I'm sorry if this is inappropriate and please delete if it is...

Because Michael was such a giving person, do you think it was his wish to be an organ donor? I would love his heart if I needed a transplant...:wub:

Oh... this is something I have never ever wonder about MJ.
Woww... I might be 1000% wrong, but if he had lupus, could he be a donor? I am really quite ignorant about donation, sorry :(

Woww... I might be 1000% wrong, but if he had lupus, could he be a donor? I am really quite ignorant about donation, sorry :(

I don't know....I don't think that is a contraindication...

Knowing what we know about Michael you already know the answer. Michael loved life and helped heal where needed. So to answer this question. Yes i do think he was a donor. Hard to imagine though that someone could be getting a piece of Michael in that way.

Knowing what we know about Michael you already know the answer. Michael loved life and helped heal where needed. So to answer this question. Yes i do think he was a donor. Hard to imagine though that someone could be getting a piece of Michael in that way.

It's crazy, eh??

Interesting thing to think about. I never thought about this, but in my personal opinion and knowing Michael's beautiful giving heart, I would like to think that he is an organ donor.

Depends of his religious believes. He was a giving person, yes it is very true but if he was a organ donor we would know about it since he passed. Tabloids wouldn’t avoid this fact because organ donors have special documents, cards etc. I do not think he was. We would hear about by it now.
Also, his body was something really private and he was very sensitive at this point. I do not think he would like to do something like that. It is only privacy he had.

Depends of his religious believes. He was a giving person, yes it is very true but if he was a organ donor we would know about it since he passed. Tabloids wouldn’t avoid this fact because organ donors have special documents, cards etc. I do not think he was. We would hear about by it now.

This makes much sense. I think you are right.

Also, his body was something really private and he was very sensitive at this point. I do not think he would like to do something like that. It is only privacy he had.

I think this might be right. Of course we are only guessing though.

i saw the film seven pounds the other day. this just reminded me of it . so sad :cry:

and as someone mentioned above, i think the lupus could be a possible factor that would make donating not possible.

Ya, I'm not so sure now...We'll never know, nor should we ever...He needs his peace...I was just wondering...

i dont like the saying "someone's got a piece of michael" ................
makes me quiet angry, though I know its not ment in a harmfull way..
anyway!

its a tough question because
1. he would LOVE to help people in any way he could
but
2. he had very strong religious believes, and some religions find it sinfull to donate anything, or to accept anything from someone elses body. Some people wont even accept a bloodtranfusion during an operation for example.

furthermore, I think Michael was a very private person, and maybe he felt a discomfort with the idea about being "taken pieces" of after his death.

Rest in peace though Michael :angel::heart:

good qussion ladys
is michael a organ donor
if michael was a organ donor
we would know about few hours after michael died
i have respect for living person that are griving so im not going to ask about michal's private life
but if it were true i would liketo have michael's beautful eyes so i can see clearly
and be a better person
there is no news about how michael died or any new romours if michael was a organ donor

Michael donated his soul and his life to the whole world. Why he would need to donate his organs?
Can anybody imagine how many crazy ppl in this world would want to “own” some parts of MJ body? Michael would never want his body to go for sale. He got enough emotional pain in his life. Crazy ppl would pay millions to own one physical part of Michael Jackson. Thanks God this will never happen.

Michael donated his soul and his life to the whole world. Why he would need to donate his organs?
Can anybody imagine how many crazy ppl in this world would want to “own” some parts of MJ body? Michael would never want his body to go for sale. He got enough emotional pain in his life. Crazy ppl would pay millions to own one physical part of Michael Jackson. Thanks God this will never happen.

you're so right.. URH how I get disgusted thinking about that! :cry:

Last edited:
I believe he was an organ donor. Wasn't there a picture of his license found somewhere? It should say it on there, although it's a very old license. I don't think he drove a lot throughout his life.

Probably He want to be an organ donor but maybe he didn't think about death and didn't make a neccesary statement.Or maybe he was just to old to be a donor - maybe his body wasn't heal enough to be a donor.

I think donating ones organ (s) to help another and or others is a great way to share all your L.O.V.E...

I for one am a diverse organ donor...whatever it takes to help another/others in need.

My Aunt Marcy donated her tissue, What I know for sure...My Aunt Virgina is donating her body to Science research, and my sis Pam is also a diverse organ donor.

Why not give the gift of life of healthy organs to a child, children, adult, or another human being that need eyes, a heart, liver, skin graphs etc...

Organ donation is truly something to consider, what if it were YOU, your child, family member that needed a new liver, heart etc...

Think About It..!

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

I believe that Michael already was dead when he came to the hospital and then he couldn´t be an organdonator.
If the heart stops beating then it doesn´t take long before the organs begin to get destroyed because the organs need the blood .

Btw, this had actually crossed my mind before as well. To answer from what I know, systemic diseases like the SLE form of lupus make it less likely, but still not impossible. (However, it's been said that MJ had discoid lupus, which isn't systemic.) They take it all on a case-by-case basis, depending on which tissues or organs and their condition. It's kind of a creepy topic for some. I just know about this because I have several autoimmune diseases myself and have had to have these conversations before. For instance, I'm not allowed to donate bone marrow, but there are still things that could be useful.

Agreed. Money grubbers would be all over that for sure. I really don't think Michael was an organ donor.

I think donating ones organ (s) to help another and or others is a great way to share all your L.O.V.E...

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Yes, it is probably a good thing to be an organ donor only if you are not Michael Jackson and everybody wants a piece of you to sell or to buy. He donated enough to this world. Didn’t he share his love with us? How much else one person had to give?
Didn’t he donate millions of dollars for charities? Why ppl always want more and more, even his body?
I do not want even to think about possibility of tearing his body apart for organs. It is such a bad idea for a person like Michael Jackson. This would create many ethic problems.

I believe there are still a lot of crazy ppl in this world who would want to own his body or a little piece of it. This is why his grave will be always monitored by security guards.
Thanks God for that.

Back