Happy New Year to all of you!!!!

Indra

Guests
Hi Guys.
I was looking around to see if there was an official”Happy New Years Thread”, but I couldn’t find it.
If there is one then just delete this. Also, maybe it should be in a different part of this forum, if so, please help me move it =).

I want to wish every Michael Jackson fan, especially everyone here on MJJCommunity, A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you will all have a great night and that 2010 will be the best in your life so far.

I know 2009 will be a year most of us will remember with great sadness and many of us will never forget this year. I personally am a little bit scared of the next year, it will be my first year where Michael will not be alive to share it with all of us, 2010 will be a year that he will not get to experience. I have a weird feeling going into the next year and I do feel very sad about it, BUT I also feel very determent to make next year, and the years to come, a great Michael Jackson year. We as his fans have a great responsibility against Michael, his children and his family. We will have to work hard, probably harder than ever, to keep his legacy alive, and brighter than ever. He has left us with so much, it’s our turn now to make sure we use this in the best way possible, let the world know the truth about this great man and everything he did.

I would also like to give a big thanks to Mr. Gary M Taylor and his staff here on MJJCommunity for all the great work they’ve done for us during this very hard year. I hope they will all have energy and strength to keep up their great work many years to come. A specially Happy New Year to you all who work so hard and give so much of your time.

Again, A Happy New Year to ALL OF YOU. :)
May God Bless you all and let’s hope 2010 will be a great year.

Long live the King!!

Last edited:
Re: Happy new year to all of you!!!!

happy new year you guys.
keep Michaeling

I wish you all a hapy new year and thank you for all you have shared with us this year. I am very greatfull for all hte news you have written and all the thoughts you habv shared with all of us.

Thanks Indra! Happy New Year to you and to everyone on MJJC!

We are about to enter into a year where Michael never walked this earth. I'm really trying to be positive about the new year but this is getting in the way. I've always hated new year for no particular reason, now I have a reason... I don't know if I can do this....I don't know if I can go through into a New Year...it's so so so hard for me.. :weeping:

Thanks Indra! Happy New Year to you and to everyone on MJJC!

We are about to enter into a year where Michael never walked this earth. I'm really trying to be positive about the new year but this is getting in the way. I've always hated new year for no particular reason, now I have a reason... I don't know if I can do this....I don't know if I can go through into a New Year...it's so so so hard for me.. :weeping:

BIG HUG to you!!!
I know how you feel, I feel the same way... this is very hard.
But we need to all stay strong and work hard for Michael and his family.
:)

BIG HUG to you!!!
I know how you feel, I feel the same way... this is very hard.
But we need to all stay strong and work hard for Michael and his family.
:)

Aw, thanks! I'm having one of the emotional days again...no matter how I try to prepare myself, I don't feel like I can go through with it. I don't want to.. it's too sad.. :(

Happy new year!! :cry: 2010.. The first year since 1957 without Michael on earth.. :cry:

Keep the faith guys, keep the faith..... :angel:
Togehter we can make 2010 and all years to come Michael Jackson's year!
:cheers:

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!! :cheers: :dance_party: :dance2: :drinking:

Have a safe and fun New Year' Eve! Despite my smilies, I won't drink or party hard, we'll be at home with a bit of red wine, pizza and Coca Cola.

happy-new-year002.gif

I sure hope 2010 will be a better year than 2009...
Sending hugs to all of you!! :)

Wishing everyone here a happy new year! :hug:

Happy New Year to everyone!!! I hope 2010 is better for us all. :)

Keep the faith guys, keep the faith..... :angel:
Togehter we can make 2010 and all years to come Michael Jackson's year!
:cheers:

Agreed! Together we'll keep Michael's fire burning. :advent: :wub:

Happy New Year everyone!

We KNOW that 2010 can't possibly be worse than 2009.. So I will be glad to start the new year afresh.

Please everyone be safe and happy and look forward to another year where Michael will be watching over us, and another year for us to keep pushing the boundaries for him, keeping the love for him growing and enjoying the new things that will eventually come out for us :)

Happy new year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLMH8pwusw

If you search för happy new year on youtube you find ABBA , but I do think that many remember them although they split up for at least 25 years ago.
We will always remember Michael Jackson the greatest entertainer, king of music, great humantarian.
He has probably millions of fans who are that poor that they cant play his music even if they woud like to.
In a better world their life will change and they can listen to Michaels music whenever they want to.And see him dancing in shortfilms and concerts on dvd.
We can try anything we can to make a better world.

Nearly 4 decades I lived my life 'with' Michael.
2009 was the most worst year in my whole life.
A new year will not change my pain.
Nevertheless,

I wish all of you a happy and healthy New Year! :cheers:

Nearly 4 decades I lived my life 'with' Michael.
2009 was the most worst year in my whole life.
A new year will not change my pain.
Nevertheless,

I wish all of you a happy and healthy New Year! :cheers:

I tend to agree with you on this I too have been a MJ fan for almost 4 decades....it is going to be hard to leave Michael in 2009...:cry:...

Happy New Year to ALL...and stay Healthy!!!

Happy new year everyone!
Lots of love to all of you. :heart:

My best wishes to each and everyone of you!
I won't celebrate any new year today because it can't be a good year without Michael. I will listen to him and watch his videos!

Everyone have a good healthy new year!

But this evening at the turn of the year I feel the loss so much more.

:dancin::party:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:party::dancin:

I hope everyone has a Happier new year, then this one :(

Let us Keep Michaeling and Keep his Legacy Alive :wub:

[SIZE=+1]
Happy New Year to everyone at MJJC! Have a safe and happy night.
Here's to a happier, more positive upcoming year and continuing our efforts to keep Michael's memory alive!
clink! :cheers:
[/size]

happy new year and don't forget "Love lives forever

Happy New Year, you guys! :group: Without all of you this year would have been impossible to handle.
L.O.V.E. to all my fellow MJ fans :heart:

Back