Jermaine Jackson Tears Into the FBI

ginvid

Proud Member
Jermaine Jackson is waging a one man campaign against acronyms -- because yesterday in Calabasas, he trash talked TMZ and the FBI!

Despite the fact that his name is on a court document which listed people who could potentially file a creditor's claim against the MJ estate, Jermaine called the story "s**t" and ripped us for not knowing the "facts." Fact is -- his name is on the list -- clear as day.

As for the FBI, Jermaine shredded them for waiting so long to release the MJ files saying, "Why didn't they release these files -- showing they had nothing on Michael -- while he was alive?"

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/31/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-fbi-estate-claim-video/

At the TMZ website there is an actual video there for people to see, if they would like.

LOL. TMZ do suck! & he's right about the FBI.

edit: Aint it funny how TMZ use the words 'may' and 'possibly' and 'potentially' a hell of a lot..

his name is on a court document which listed people who could potentially file a creditors claim

Michael Jackson's sister, Janet, along with brothers, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy, are all listed as possible creditors in the Michael Jackson estate case
The docs do not state what Michael might owe Janet and his brothers. We do know Janet fronted some of the costs for Michael's funeral.

We spoke with MJ estate lawyer Howard Weitzman, who told TMZ Michael's brothers have an ongoing royalty claim and therefore were listed as potential creditors.

So he and the others can potentially, possibly, maybe file a claim?
So they haven't actually, definitely, certainly filed a claim..?
TMZ - until they do, shud up.. and until you're certain what the claim is for and if it is justified (ie. legally [perhaps not morally] eg. regarding royalties) don't judge.

Last edited:
:D That was good, Thanx Jermain....And he even said "Sh!t" :lol:

And the guy at the end kept saying "I love your show, I love your show, I love your show..." And Jermain didnt even acknowledge it til he was about to get in the care...:lol:

Tnx for this...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

well..............I kind of have mixed feelings about this...because his name is on the list...hmmm...that speaks volumes to me......but he DID stand up in the same way that we have by saying.....WHY didnt they release these files while Michael was here....In my further opinion on this.....sometimes its what is NOT said that speaks louder......Jermaine confuses me.

thought they cant relelase them when ppl are alive.. usa ppl start requesting chandlers

Good for Jermaine. He's angry about the files and so he should be. They had nothing on Michael and if someone from the media requested them before then maybe a few more people would have believed MJ.

:D That was good, Thanx Jermain....And he even said "Sh!t" :lol:

And the guy at the end kept saying "I love your show, I love your show, I love your show..." And Jermain didnt even acknowledge it til he was about to get in the care...:lol:

Tnx for this...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

LOL! He was too busy mid way through a rant about the FBI and 'the system' to care about this guys thoughts on the show! Plus he probably knows tmz's opinion is not to be trusted.. they lie to get on your good side.

He was right about what he said about the FBI, why they didnt released this file when it was really needed, in the trial time for example, that FBI file was favorable to Michael, that's why they just keep it hidden, SIIIIIIIIIIIICK:puke:, they are sh*t, this is the first time i agree with Jermaine

Good for Jermaine. I'm glad he called that rag TMZ out for their sensationalism. I am so tired of them. Jermaine should know by now that tabloids could care less about "facts". They are in the business of tearing celebrities down, not building them up.

The fact that TMZ continues to defend their slanted, bias, inflammatory reporting is laughable!

Last edited:
Thank you Jermaine!

And even if they didn't release the files because Michael was still alive. All the FBI had to do was come forward during 2005, and state themselves they couldn't find anything! But no, they didn't even do that. And I bet if Michael went to jail, they still wouldn't have said anything.

there is a reason why there should be a war against perceiving. get a clue, TMZ!!!!

and, thanks, Jermaine.

I acknowledge when they are right, also I acknowledge when they are wrong. He is right.
Same here. For the first time ever, I agree with Jerm. Well done/said.

thought they cant relelase them when ppl are alive.. usa ppl start requesting chandlers
Yes, please!! It is time you can use your laws to benefit Michael too!!
Ask for those. The man is gone. You can do it.

^^ That's if he has one, and I think that requesting Evan's records is a great idea considering that is what they do every time someone high profile dies.

I wonder what that can reveal if he has one. But the media will never report it. They are the Chandelers and Aviso's (don't know how their names are spelled.) cheerleaders if reveals something bad.

The only way the way the fbi can make a file public is when a person dies. When Michael was alive he was the only one who could of asked for his file

Fans can say what they want about Jermaine being an attention seeker and using some of Michael's fame for his own gain, because I believe that is true. But Jermaine does more good using Michael's fame than anything, because he's the only Jackson to really stand up to the media say that they are lying about Michael. Jermaine is far from perfect, but he's standing up for his brother and our idol Michael and I really admire and respect Jermaine for that.

Joel McHale's description of TMZ was alot better as he did back in july. "Alas there is really only one news source we can rely on to bare the gold standard in sensationlism and callousness. Well.... 2 but mike wallace was taking a nap so.... take it away TMZ."

Back