Silly news: Teenager fined for 'dancing like Michael Jackson' on police van

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
In a way funny story, with a "happy ending" :lol:

Teenager fined for 'dancing like Michael Jackson' on police van

A drunken teenager has been ordered to pay £900 in compensation for criminal damage after he climbed on top of a police van and danced ''like Michael Jackson''.

Benjamin Webb, 18, stood in front of the police riot van and then climbed on top when officers disembarked to move him out of the way.
The court heard he then danced on the roof ''like Michael Jackson'' with many of his moves involving ''pelvic thrusting''.

His drunken performance dented the roof of the vehicle and he snapped a windscreen wiper clean off when he slid down the front window to dismount.
Webb, from Stroud, Glos., pleaded guilty to criminal damage at Stroud Magistrates' Court and was ordered to pay £868 in repairs and £85 in costs.

Defending himself, he told the court: ''I am sorry for what I have done.''

Louise Pinder, prosecuting, revealed that Webb committed the criminal damage in the centre of Stroud, Glos., in the early hours of November 1.
She said: ''He proceeded to dance in a mode described as similar to Michael Jackson. The officers mentioned a certain amount of pelvic thrusting.

''Officers weren't impressed or entertained and they arrested him. Officers said they failed to see what was so funny that caused the defendant to laugh throughout the interview process.''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ncing-like-Michael-Jackson-on-police-van.html

The kid was dancing on the top of a van Michael Jackson style :lol: and he gets arrested for it.... what a criminal!!!! :bugeyed

:D

A smoooooth criminal he is. lol.

But yeah, reminds me of the Black or White ending. Where Michael is dancing on the car erotically, then smashes it to pieces.

Maybe he felt like Michael at that moment...

:lmao:.....what can I say...Its all for L.O.V.E..........900 E...bahhhh......

:lol: Now that is rather funny. Not that I condone damaging police cars or anything but at least the guy did it in style. £900, ouch!

"The officers mentioned a certain amount of pelvic thrusting." :lol:

:lol: Now that is rather funny. Not that I condone damaging police cars or anything but at least the guy did it in style. £900, ouch!
I agree. :)

Hahahaha. Best story ever. Reminds me of the guy in Michael's description (and demonstration) who could never finish his dance because the cops got 'em, LoL. [Michael was so happy and cute talking about that. :wub:]

That's a reminder of Michael's legacy, until that damned police ruined it. Damn them!

mjgifs37.gif

Guess crime really doesn't pay.....but it comes with a hefty ass fine lol

What everyone here fails to realize is that this sort of thing actually makes Michaels fans look like criminals who have a disregard for others property.

I rather that had not been done as it just makes the fans look crazy and less than credible.

I disagree. I think angry grown people going off on others and making Michael out to be a God make us look bad. A harmless drunk teenager doing some MJ moves is nothing but laughable. There's a difference, for sure.
Besides, I wouldn't necessarily classify this kid as a "fan". MJ moves are classic. Most people like Billie Jean and think his music and dancing are cool but not everyone would consider themselves a "Michael Jackson fan" as that has a different connotation.

Hahahaha. Best story ever. Reminds me of the guy in Michael's description (and demonstration) who could never finish his dance because the cops got 'em, LoL. [Michael was so happy and cute talking about that. :wub:]

OMG yes! I thought of that too, he thought it was so so funny, bless him! :wub:

LOL! And this is why MJ's legacy will continue to live on. :D

lmao i think its pretty funny lol I bet Mj was looking down and just lauging his ass off watching the kid dance like him. He loved seeing ppl try to dance like him and yeah the kids shouldnt have done it on a cop car and it was wrong but how can you not think this is just hilarouis? lol

''He proceeded to dance in a mode described as similar to Michael Jackson. The officers mentioned a certain amount of pelvic thrusting.

''Officers weren't impressed or entertained and they arrested him. Officers said they failed to see what was so funny that caused the defendant to laugh throughout the interview process.'' :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
OK!!! Now this is a mixture of "Black or White" ending AND "Speed Demond" ending. Rember the policeman? No moonwalking allowed!!!! I need your autograph right here

moonwalkersignpropwatch.jpg

Last edited:
What everyone here fails to realize is that this sort of thing actually makes Michaels fans look like criminals who have a disregard for others property.

I rather that had not been done as it just makes the fans look crazy and less than credible.

please, anyone who judges an entire musician's fanbase (of millions upon millions...) based on the actions of one drunken teenager is an idiot anyway, so who cares what they think?

Woah. The police have been hit by a Smooth Criminal. LOL
:rollin:
"The officers mentioned a certain amount of pelvic thrusting." :lol:
:lol:
oh yeah, I remember that! He was like, every time he gets it going they come out and get him :) awwwwww:wub: that was so funny and cute

:rollin:

It's funny how the police werent amused when he laughed through the whole interview. *sigh*

oh yeah, I don't condone tennage drinking, snapping off windshield wipers in your dismount, or blaming it on the boogie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
OK!!! Now this is a mixture of "Black or White" ending AND "Speed Demond" ending. Rember the policeman? No moonwalking allowed!!!! I need your autograph right here

moonwalkersignpropwatch.jpg

Pfft! If that signed was around, I'd tell em' "I can moonwalk if I want you idiots!"

Back