Lets remember Michael with joy and laughter, the way he would have wanted =)

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
I have seen many posts that show sadness, im included on many, but then I stoped and started to think, WOULD MICHAEL BE OK IF HE KNEW HE IS THE CAUSE OF SADNESS???? We all know he would have NOT LIKED AT ALL.

I propose to remember him with JOY AND LAUGHTER, lets KEEP HIM ALIVE!!!!!! FOR ALL TIME, he is not GONE, he lives through US!!!!!! we are his legacy, lest HONOR HIM!!!!

Please lets bring joy instead of sadness, we need to HONOR HIM, what better way, lest bring joy :) :yes: :yes:

I LOVE YOU ALL, you are all my friends, we are all Michael's legacy, L.O.V.E. the world needs it

Reactions: Nar
I love you Michael. My eyes are filled with tears as I write this. I'm in 2010 now and it feels so empty without you. I love you so much.

Thank you Michael for everything you've ever given me above all being able to dance like you has meant so much to me over the years ever since I was 5 and hearing the BAD album for the first time

Forever in our hearts never turning away from each other may the legacy live on!

1958-FOREVER

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Thank you for the upbeat post at a time when the new year brings some solemn feelings of what or who is 'left behind' as the new year turns its hand of time.

Michael brought inspiration into all of our lives, by his music, his charming smile, his charity work. It is so true that he would have wanted to be remembered for the good he has done and the hearts he lifted along the way.

Thanks for helping me remember how he lifted mine on many a day.

I have seen many posts that show sadness, im included on many, but then I stoped and started to think, WOULD MICHAEL BE OK IF HE KNEW HE IS THE CAUSE OF SADNESS???? We all know he would have NOT LIKED AT ALL.

I propose to remember him with JOY AND LAUGHTER, lets KEEP HIM ALIVE!!!!!! FOR ALL TIME, he is not GONE, he lives through US!!!!!! we are his legacy, lest HONOR HIM!!!!

Please lets bring joy instead of sadness, we need to HONOR HIM, what better way, lest bring joy :) :yes: :yes:

I LOVE YOU ALL, you are all my friends, we are all Michael's legacy, L.O.V.E. the world needs it

This is exactly what I always tried to remind us of. And I'm all for it still. Being sad sucks.
No matter how much we cry or get angry with the world, nothing is going to change the past.
So for God's sake, let's take the next step and evolve mentally. Standing together is one step. Spreading non biased love and hope is another step.
Take it step by step. Be true to yourself and be true to others. Control your feelings that would derail the power of love and kindness.

Patience is very important. Setting aside petty differences. Merge to form one big giant heart! :better:

Last edited:
This is exactly what I always tried to remind us of. And I'm all for it still. Being sad sucks.
No matter how much we cry or get angry with the world, nothing is going to change the past.
So for God's sake, let take the next step and evolve mentally. Standing together is one step. Spreading non biased love and hope is another step.
Take it step by step. Be true to yourself and be true to others. Control your feelings that would derail the power of love and kindness.

Patience is very important. Setting aside petty differences. Merge to form one big giant heart! :better:

I love how you always try to see us in all the positive ones, Nar!!!!:wub:
Thank You!!!

I love how MJJC Family stays together, how we support one another, how we advise others, how we help each other, how we have group hugs... and all of THIS is because of MICHAEL. I hope some day I can think of you, Michael, with a big smile on my face and with clear goals to achieve in my life. I'm still waiting but I know I'll get to that day, as all of us will do too. Lets have some faith and let happiness enter in our lifes through Michael's spirtit. He's with us FOREVER. He's still alive in our hearts. I love you all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. :hug:

I love how MJJC Family stays together, how we support one another, how we advise others, how we help each other, how we have group hugs... and all of THIS is because of MICHAEL. I hope some day I can think of you, Michael, with a big smile on my face and with clear goals to achieve in my life. I'm still waiting but I know I'll get to that day, as all of us will do too. Lets have some faith and let happiness enter in our lifes through Michael's spirtit. He's with us FOREVER. He's still alive in our hearts. I love you all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. :hug:

Such beautiful words, as well as in the previous posts. :) This thread is a good reminder for many, including me, that Michael was here to fill our hearts with joy and laughter, and we never have to let go of his spirit. So, he is still here for us (just look over your shoulders, honey ;)) let's try and stay strong for him..! Hugs! :)

This is the spirit Michael would have wanted :clap: , lets keep it for all time.

Thanks for the Michael's laughter :yes:, and the little girl singing (she really puts passion there :D ), and all the love here:friends:, we need to stay together, strong and be the best we can, thats another clear lesson Michael gave us, no matter what never give up, no matter what

Love everydody, peace:rollingpeace: and :iloveu: you ALL

:hug:

L.O.V.E. :hi:

Back