Michael Jackson ties with Lady Gaga for china's list of earth's 50 most beautiful

BunnyHead

Proud Member
http://yule.sohu.com/20091230/n269308010.shtml

I'm so sorry I do not speak chinese so here is the best translation

NO1 MJ & Lady GaGa

Img269308011.jpg

Michael - Jackson, in the past's half century, he was on this Earth the pop culture legend, the musical world mountain peak. 2009 year his sudden death, ended thoroughly the time which a giant star keeps aloof. But LadyGaGa gets up in this year wind unboiled water as if indicates another time oncoming. The random unseemly behavior, the bold kind, after that kind of artificial operation, the careful design's visual victory, becomes famous in addition the road, is precisely this all may dispel, is played imitates under the time the outstanding product.   

Michael - Jackson   Michael - Jackson's sudden death, ended thoroughly the time which a giant star keeps aloof. Might dispel in all and the play imitates immediately, already did not have anything to call again the legend.  

Congrats:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Don't get me wrong I like GaGa but I don't think she disereved to tie with MJ, she has done nowhere near as much as he has !

I love Lady Gaga. I believe her and Michael have a lot in common. First time I saw her I thought "MJ" LOL.

well it's nice somebody on earth put him on a most beautiful list. China has much exotic beauty, so it's really nice to hear. and it's nice they believe he is at number 1 for most beatiful on the entire planet, even if someone is tied with him.:yes:

Isn't their usually a male and female?

there are so many korean and chinese stars in that list.
do you all think they are the earth's 50 most beautiful, besides MJ and gaga?
as a chinese, i don't believe,and even don't like the list, but MJ.

Last edited:
Mike should be lonely on top.
In my opinion Lady GaGa is one of those artist that michael refered to when he said that today out of 10 songs, 9 are shiiit.
Lady GaGa is terrible music, i think it represents the music industry today. It's not about the music, but all about the benjamins. Bleergh!

Mike should be lonely on top.
In my opinion Lady GaGa is one of those artist that michael refered to when he said that today out of 10 songs, 9 are shiiit.
Lady GaGa is terrible music, i think it represents the music industry today. It's not about the music, but all about the benjamins. Bleergh!
If you heard travis payne's interview he clearly liked her.

:yes: Most beautiful on earth, inside and outside! :D
Happy new year, Michael and everyone!:)

GAGA is ok but she is a trendy musician she is only a fad MJ is forever

Sorry, but how we can compare MJ to this Lady Gaga not only in appearance but also in talent? Gaga in some years (?) from now will be totally forgotten, but Michael will remain the King of Pop 4ever!!! The thing that only matters today in music is to act like a circus entertainer (remember her MTV performance). There is no inspiration, no music, no talent anymore, that's why I am totally disappointed. I wish the magic years of MJ would turn back so that we would re-discover him from the beginning. Wouldn't that be great? What do you think?
MJ-King of POP!!!

Aw, this is really great to hear. Michael totally deserves to be noted for his beauty. :wub: I've always felt that he should've gotten Sexiest Man Alive at some point, but people were too blind to put him on that list.

I love China , i did not know much about it before but now i know that they appreciate the great MJ ... i read somewhere that MJ wanted to take TII to China.

Aw, this is really great to hear. Michael totally deserves to be noted for his beauty. :wub: I've always felt that he should've gotten Sexiest Man Alive at some point, but people were too blind to put him on that list.

That's what I was thinking the other day

it was just jealousy is all.

lady gaga is big for THIS year. another years to come?? not so sure. people will get bored of her,the more you look at her or listen to her,you'll be bored

Michael...is FOREVER!! we have to make Michael FOREVER!

Watching lady gaga's concert performance reminded me of the transvertite shows in Thailand. How could she tie with MJ? She's so fake, trying hard to act weird.

Watching lady gaga's concert performance reminded me of the transvertite shows in Thailand. How could she tie with MJ? She's so fake, trying hard to act weird.

LMFAO!
yah she tries so hard ... like ur not madonna stop trying to push the envelopes no one cares everything that shes been trying to do is already been done by madonna

Lady Gaga is okay, and some of her songs are quite catchy. However, she is all about sex.

I so totally agree. Which is why I always hated People Magazine and always with their sexiest men alive issues. Because they always put some male celeb on their cover who I don't find sexy at all. I am so glad that a country like China finally recognizes Michael for his beauty. And what makes it even better he is at number 1. Where he totally deserves to be. But what really makes me sad is that Michael wasn't around to see that.

The only thing that I don't like about this is that Lady Gaga is tied with him. Who I personally can not stand. Michael should be the only one at number 1.

Sorry, but how we can compare MJ to this Lady Gaga not only in appearance but also in talent? Gaga in some years (?) from now will be totally forgotten, but Michael will remain the King of Pop 4ever!!! The thing that only matters today in music is to act like a circus entertainer (remember her MTV performance). There is no inspiration, no music, no talent anymore, that's why I am totally disappointed. I wish the magic years of MJ would turn back so that we would re-discover him from the beginning. Wouldn't that be great? What do you think?
MJ-King of POP!!!

What breaks my heart is that Michael wanted to perform at the 2010 Grammy's.......Music and Dance was actually coming back......

Back