Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Dangerous Live in Wembley

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Dangerous Live in Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Dangerous Live in Mexcio

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
It is difficult to choose...But I went with Munich.

I love the camera angles and also the way in which the audio was captured, You really get a sense of the 'live' sound! The drums sound great!

Plus, the crowd is going insane throughout!

Well, I can't really vote cuz I've only seen Bucharest...I love that one...BUT, I'll have to check the rest out on youtube..if they're there.....

None of these. I like the MTV 10th Anniversary performance he did with Slash

i voted on tokyo but i take that back! wembley is amazing! the energy and the singing live on top of the playback, that is imo the best BoW performance (I have seen so far)

Hard one, but I choosed Munich. Mainly because that night was special to me, watching the live broadcast and all. Sweet memories.
Also likes Mexico, and Wembley of course!

I can't remember what performance it was but there was a performance were he sang Black Or White live. That's my favorite

Lol. Can't believe that Bucharest is in the lead! I mean, it's good, but the others are superb, especially Wembley.

Mexico Because In The Start He Was On The Cherry Picker Cool

Out of these choices, I would go with Munich or Wembley, because you can hear MJ singing over the backing track. Munich especially is a nice performance, imo.

Not included in this poll, but also favourites of mine are the This Is It performance and the MTV performance. For the TII performance, the live vocals were very nice and the band sounded great - I always felt Black or White did not sound as great as it could on the tours. The MTV performance features great dancing.

I always hoped Michael would incorporate a bit more of the choreography of the short film in his live performances. I loved the different moves he did in the short film, and felt they really fit the worldly theme of the song as well. He never really did during the tours, unfortunately, but does bust some moves during the Dangerous Tour rehearsals. Therefore, I really like that performance too.

Back