Tv Alert-100 Shocking Music Moments (vh1)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I've been watching the top 100 shocking moments in music on vh1 and in hour 5 the last part the show Michael's passing is listed at the Number 1 most shocking moment in music and the other 2 were Kurt Cobain and John Lennon. it should be repeated tommorow idk if it will be all 5 together or just this one but i though i would give you guys a heads up in case you all didnt know.

Thank you for sharing It's #1 because it's the truth

Oh goodness I just reminded myself of that horrible day...I don't think I will watch this because I will go into deep depression mode.

I felt so much saddness in the air that night.

Thank you for the reminder. I didn't watch it because I had stopped watching VH1 a good couple of years or so ago. I only knew about the show from my tv listings. But I figure Michael was going to be number 1. I don't know if I will watch it or not. Because I am already sad, miserable, and depressed enough as it is. Why make it more worst for myself.

I was watching this, but hadn't seen the last 20. So, I don't think I wanna see it again and re-live all of it again especially considering it has been on all the other 2009 countdowns on every station. *sigh*

I watched it & cried..:( My brothers thought it was funny. :perrin:

What a bunch of schmucks!

:better:
I would have cried too. Whenever his death is mentioned tears just start coming. I'll be watching some great Michael Jackson video and than BAM they either show Paris at the memorial or say something about his passing. When that happens I just look away or I will start crying.

^Same

I would have cried which is why I will never watch it.

Can you believe people are pissed that he was above Lennon and Buddy Holly??? how stupid can people be??? this should not be a "Who's death was more important" competetion.

What a bunch of schmucks!

:better:
I would have cried too. Whenever his death is mentioned tears just start coming. I'll be watching some great Michael Jackson video and than BAM they either show Paris at the memorial or say something about his passing. When that happens I just look away or I will start crying.

Yeah Tell me about it, my younger brother (who's now 13) Thought it was funny as hell. I stayed up for a long time. Had trouble sleeping, had to get drunk because I couldn't sleep, it was that bad for me. I won't ever be the same ever again.:no:

They kinda left out the fact that he went to the hospital after the pepsi incident in the 80s which caused a huge buying frenzy that made his album go back to #1 and the initial allegations back in 1993. I guess they didn't want Michael to take up too many slots on the countdown...

On TV3 in Ireland, it was Number 2 of biggest moments of 2009 after Barak Obama's inauguration...

VH1 Most Shocking TV moments...

5. 2Pac
4. Biggy
3. Kurt Cobain
2. John Lennon
1. Michael Jackson

It is very very sad to see Michael in that list.:cry: John Lennon's fans go to commemorate his death every December 8th. Like we are starting to do now with Michael...

And I searched and they put Elvis's death @ # 28...:scratch:

http://www.popeater.com/2009/12/28/vh1-100-most-shocking-music-moments/

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Mike's death was/is the biggest celebrity death of all time..I'm still at a loss for words..I can't seem to understand why Michael would leave so soon..Like someone said in this thread, When Mike died the world stood still..it was unexpected, very shocking, and very very sad..He was/is the reason why I love music as much as I do..it was hard for me to imagine life without Michael Jackson..he was like family to me and that's why it hurt so much..I felt kinda crazy for crying over someone that I barely knew, but I felt like I knew him all my life because his music was always there when I needed it..

Mike's death was/is the biggest celebrity death of all time..I'm still at a loss for words..I can't seem to understand why Michael would leave so soon..Like someone said in this thread, When Mike died the world stood still..it was unexpected, very shocking, and very very sad..He was/is the reason why I love music as much as I do..it was hard for me to imagine life without Michael Jackson..he was like family to me and that's why it hurt so much..I felt kinda crazy for crying over someone that I barely knew, but I felt like I knew him all my life because his music was always there when I needed it..

Ur not alone!

My goodness I still cannot get over it, it's all too sudden
anytime I try to talk about it I sound dumb because I can't even get the right words out.

It will take a lifetime to get over this........

i know you guys mean and i feel the same way. i cant watch anything about michael or read anything about him without crying my eyes out. i just cant get over it and i know i never will. everyone around me thinks im crazy for being so sad over someone i didnt know but they just dont get it and they dont even care how i feel so i dont even talk to them about michael. no one will ever understand what ive been going through since he died except other MJ fans.

We know Michael going to be no 1 on every review of 09,shocking moments,most talked about everything to do with 09 hes will be no 1. Like i was watching shocking yr or celbartiys of 09 everything that has happened and Michael was no 1 with the passing and im sure he again in the top 1o annouc his come bk concert, and Katie and peter was no 2 with the break up.

Back