Which Michael Jackson accessory are you?

You Scored as The Fedora
You're the fedora from Jackson's Billie Jean. You are smart and honourable person, you don't mess around but sometimes you put your heart's desires to a hold. People can always rely on you.

You Scored as The Socks

The socks mean that you're feet are standing firm on the ground. Your inner spirit is very strong and no one can get to you. You are quick to help anyone in need, 'kicking' the bad guys' butt!

:)

You Scored as The Fingertapes

Hey, you! Yes, you who else? You're bad, you're cool and you know how to shamone!

lol

You Scored as The Armband You're the armband! You have an amazing ability to flatter everyone around you. You dream of finding that other part of you and to make the world a better place.

You Scored as The Glove
The glove represents power, love and friendship. You are good at making and keeping friends. You dream of world peace.
he he

You Scored as The Glove

The glove represents power, love and friendship. You are good at making and keeping friends. You dream of world peace.

Hmm...

You Scored as The Armband
You're the armband! You have an amazing ability to flatter everyone around you. You dream of finding that other part of you and to make the world a better place.

my favourite ;)

You Scored as The Fingertapes

Hey, you! Yes, you who else? You're bad, you're cool and you know how to shamone!

The Fingertapes
100%
The Socks
100%

The Glove
88%
The Fedora
75%
The Armband
50%

guess I'm actually fingertapes and socks lol

I got the glove AND the armband with 88% each, the cute rats q was a tie breaker with the one complementing even people we hate. LOL This was fuuun. Y'all got more?:rofl:

You Scored as The Glove

Mine was a tie lol

You Scored as The Armband You're the armband! You have an amazing ability to flatter everyone around you. You dream of finding that other part of you and to make the world a better place.

The Glove63%The Armband63%The Fedora50%The Socks50%The Fingertapes25%
680549_180550.jpg

You Scored as The Glove

Armband tied with the socks.

You're the armband! You have an amazing ability to flatter everyone around you. You dream of finding that other part of you and to make the world a better place.

The Armband
63%
The Socks
63%
The Fedora
38%
The Fingertapes
25%
The Glove
25%

Back