Great video of Diddy at Letterman about MJ at a party to see Beyonce!

Re: Great video of Diddy at Letterman about MJ at a party!

lol!

Yeeeah, he suuuure is gay. :smilerolleyes:

lol!

Yeeeah, he suuuure is gay. :smilerolleyes:

lol l don't like P.Diddy, P. Daddy whatever the hll his name is now. Funny. but hes a little full of himself in the video

Yeah ah well, i ain't too keen on Diddy neither, i don't like his music one bit, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he spoke nice of MJ after his passing. It really looked heartfelt when i heard/saw his comments on it.

haha. someone was just on letterman tonight referencing to Michael but idk who it is.

Re: who says MJ didn't like spending time around Beyonce?:)

As far as I know, no one says that.

HAHA..I think that Michael LIKED her...he was always flirting with her in his own Michael way as far as I have always seen..he was a little rascal...:)

lol..i know..perhaps i couldn't come up with a better title, but...seeing Dave Letterman's humor, and those who didn't think he liked the ladies(and there were some who thought that way)..and Diddy acting like he was surprised...that was the only title i could think of.

lol..i know..perhaps i couldn't come up with a better title, but...seeing Dave Letterman's humor, and those who didn't think he liked the ladies(and there were some who thought that way)..and Diddy acting like he was surprised...that was the only title i could think of.

thats ok..people will get the Idea of the thread..I do understand what you mean about Letterman though..:)

I saw this when it first aired and thought it was a cute story. Hehe, "dip". I'm sorry but I love Letterman's humor. He's a big dork.

Back