Thinking of you the whole time!

angel256

Proud Member
Has even one single day passed, where you haven't watched, listened to Michael or just thought of him? I listen everyday to at least one of his songs or watch parts of his live appearances. But when I don't have time, it doesn't mean that I don't think about him the whole time! What about you? I think that when the day ll come, where I won't think of him at all, something will be wrong about me! Do you feel the same?

Last edited:
Not a single day goes by where I do not think of Michael, listen to his music, or talk about him. He means too much to me to just push him aside, I cant do it. He has and always will be another part of me until the day I leave this earth to join him.

Not a single day goes by where I do not think of Michael, listen to his music, or talk about him. He means too much to me to just push him aside, I cant do it. He has and always will be another part of me until the day I leave this earth to join him.

You couldn't have said it better.

I think about him everyday. Today has been one of those days :cry: Last night I had adream that Michael faked his napping, that he was still alive. It seemed so real. It was all over the news (In my dream). I thought it was real. In my dream I was going to see him... and then I woke up :cry:. And I realized it was all a dream. The rest of today has not been so good, because I can't stop thinking about him.

I think about him constantly. It is still hard for me to think about him without crying. Sometimes I think this never happened but then it hits me again and again and so on... it breaks my heart. :weeping:

Back