(NEW)Bone Thugz 'n' Harmony feat MJ - What Have We Done (Earth Song 2010)

yea..it's nice! hope we can save the earth u know :/

Being a Bone Thugz fan myself, this is really good, without Michael though I don't think i'd be that interested in the song.

Ups... thanks for sharing... but not my style :)

Very cool indeed. I'm not a fan of MJ's songs being used as samples but this is awesome!
Me neither! :pth:

This one is OK. I like some hip hop. BTNH was the junk back in the day.

I guess we'll be getting a lot of this sort of thing.

Thanks for sharing.

LOL@ Julian!

Can't believe so many people like this, it's awful, simply awful!

Can't believe so many people like this, it's awful, simply awful!

Each to there own i guess, everyone has there own taste in music and I think the MJ bits are amazing with that beat the rest is ok but im not a huge bone thugz fan

lol..land of the disappearing threads. somebodys trying to respect neyo kravitz and anybody else seeming to revolve around planet MJ, these days..lol(speaking of new years resolutions)

Last edited:
Tight track. Bone Thugs neva dissappoint! Mix them with Mike, and its Hawt!

Hmmm.....I don't hate it. lol Sounds decent enough for my taste. And after a couple of listens it's definitely growing on me. Mostly, lovin' the IDEA of this which is spreading Michael's message about taking care of this world. For that, 2 thumbs up, BTNH!!

Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

Its not bad, I'm not sure what to think about it yet. I like Bone Thugz though. I'm ok with Bone sampling Michael though, they are always respectful and good artists.

Hmm, don't now what to think.

Just give me the original Earth Song please! :lol:

Mix wasn't good although the intro's good, I love the lyrics and how they edited Michael's vocals from ES gave me goosebumps everytime 'aaaahhhhh' part plays . love the last verse too

love the song its growing on me :)

Back