Michael Jackson's Doc Conrad Murray Evades Jail by Paying $1,003 in Monthly Child Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklEE

Proud Member
Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama) Posted Jan 4th 2010 4:21PM by TMZ Sta

Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama)

Posted Jan 4th 2010 4:21PM by TMZ Staff
1008_murray_ex_2.jpg
Dr. Conrad Murray showed up to court today with $1,003 -- and left as a responsible father.

Murray was in court in Nevada so the judge could make sure he has been making his child support payments. Murray had paid his baby mama for November and December -- and made the January payment of $1,003 right there in court.

Both sides are due back in court in July.

0104_conrad_murray_splash.jpg

Re: Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama) Posted Jan 4th 2010 4:21PM by TMZ Sta

This has news article shows relation to Michael, Who cares about Shithouse Murray and his payments, I know I don't

Re: Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama) Posted Jan 4th 2010 4:21PM by TMZ Sta

The only time I want to see his face is when he's being arrested for killing Michael.

did he sell the jewellery he stole ? the LAPD shoud keep an eye on his bank accounts , I have a feeling he only went to work so no one question where the money to pay child support is coming from

I wanna know where this broke ass murderer got the money from indeed.

This news of Dr. Murray isn't relevant to Michael, so I'm going to close this :)

Michael Jackson's Doc Conrad Murray Evades Jail by Paying $1,003 in Monthly Child Support

Read more:
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/04/2010-01-04_michael_jacksons_doc_conrad_murray.html#ixzz0bhhcGo7N

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's deathbed doctor is no longer a deadbeat dad. At least this month.

Dr. Conrad Murray, still at the center of Jackson's six-month homicide probe, appeared in a Las Vegas courtroom Monday and paid $1,003 in monthly child support for an 11-year-old son living in California.
Murray was more than $13,000 in arrears when the Las Vegas District Attorney took steps to have him arrested and his medical license suspended last October.

The doctor struck an 11th-hour deal with the boy's mother Nenita Malibiran that helped him evade jail at a November hearing and seeks to forgive the thousands in back payments he owes in exchange for $1,003 a month going forward.

Clark County Family Court, which is collecting the money for a California court since Murray has a home in Vegas, is still waiting for California to approve the proposed settlement.

"We do want to keep an eye on him," Chief Deputy District Attorney Gerard Costantian told the Daily News. He asked the judge to order Murray back for another progress report in 60 days, but the judge set the next hearing for July 12.Costantian said he'll go after Murray's medical license if he falls behind again.

"I'm comforted that he's motivated to pay. Even if he gets his arrears wiped out in California, we could go ahead with the license suspension action if he falls more than two months behind," he said. "The goal is to get payments for the child."

The father of at least seven children by six different women, Murray is awaiting possible charges from the Los Angeles County District Attorney regarding Jackson's June 25 death, which the coroner ruled an overdose of propofol and lorazepam.
Dr. Murray admitted giving the sedatives to Jackson but denied wrongdoing.
ndillon@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/04/2010-01-04_michael_jacksons_doc_conrad_murray.html#ixzz0bhh8iOFL

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/04/2010-01-04_michael_jacksons_doc_conrad_murray.html

When is this P.O.S. murderer going to JAIL????????????

:timer:

Detective Orlando Martinez & LA District Attorney and LAPD:

As GOD as my witness, if on January 19-23 of 2010 - nothing is done on the case, and this P.O.S. scoundrel murderer child abandoner isn't prosecuted, you will hear from me.

The wait has been long enough - 7 months and our hero is killed and NO ONE is guilty??? It better not be!!!!

i don't care about his child support cases, tell me when he will be arrested for killing our Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back