Never forget...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
June 25th seems like only yesterday.

i will never forget one birthday when i was about 6 years old. I was at my grandmothers house out in the country for my birthday party. i got a cabbage Patch kid that year and a Michael Jackson Paper Doll set. It was Thriller Era and i couldn't wait to open them and play with Michael.

Since then i have come to appreciate Michael in a whole new way. I have become more protective of a man i have never met but love nonetheless. What is happening to Michael is something i never expected from our country or any other for that matter. The way the USA treated Michael for something he didn't do is something i never thought i would see. Michael is a beautiful man who had a beautiful heart. What Michael means to each and every one of us is something different and more to each.

Michael was more then an entertainer. he was a person with feelings but no body cared. No one wanted to hear his side of anything and now they cant. Regardless of what the world full of haters thought Michael Jackson did good for a lot of people. The only people who listened to Michaels side was us. His fans. His fans are the ones who cared what he had to say and believed him.

We, His fans, need to band together and help him now when he needs it most. Justice for Michael can happen if we take a stand against the people who only tell half of what they know. We know more then they do. Michael,his kids,his family deserve to have justice done.

I, Like everyone else here love Michael. I never said that about an artist before but Michael is more then that to me and to everyone.

Michael Jackson... I Love you with all my heart.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!

June 25th seems like only yesterday.

i will never forget one birthday when i was about 6 years old. I was at my grandmothers house out in the country for my birthday party. i got a cabbage Patch kid that year and a Michael Jackson Paper Doll set. It was Thriller Era and i couldn't wait to open them and play with Michael.

Since then i have come to appreciate Michael in a whole new way. I have become more protective of a man i have never met but love nonetheless. What is happening to Michael is something i never expected from our country or any other for that matter. The way the USA treated Michael for something he didn't do is something i never thought i would see. Michael is a beautiful man who had a beautiful heart. What Michael means to each and every one of us is something different and more to each.

Michael was more then an entertainer. he was a person with feelings but no body cared. No one wanted to hear his side of anything and now they cant. Regardless of what the world full of haters thought Michael Jackson did good for a lot of people. The only people who listened to Michaels side was us. His fans. His fans are the ones who cared what he had to say and believed him.

We, His fans, need to band together and help him now when he needs it most. Justice for Michael can happen if we take a stand against the people who only tell half of what they know. We know more then they do. Michael,his kids,his family deserve to have justice done.

I, Like everyone else here love Michael. I never said that about an artist before but Michael is more then that to me and to everyone.

Michael Jackson... I Love you with all my heart.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!
good thing you say i could't say it better myself

Back