'i miss him so much'

tinkerbell95

Proud Member
I didnt think i could ever miss anyone this badly.
I thought i could get over it easily.
But no...

Everyday I think about him.
I always act like him just beacause i feel closer to him like that.
I've even joined sites now just so i could talk about him cause my friends dont really care.
Even though i never met him i feel like i knew him in a way.
Michael means so much to me, hes like my dad cause i never had one really.
He has taught me a lot by just doing and saying.
The last person I expected to die was him he didnt deserve it.
MICHAEL JACKSON IS A LEGEND AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM.
I had to let it out.

And all this is coming from a 14 year old MJ fan.
So you know what i say is real, i truly miss him and want him back.

We all miss him so much ... :cry: I didn't expect he would leave us so soon either.. :cry: .... :huggy: and L.O.V.E :heart:

Aww... I know exactly how you feel. I'm upset right now and this is making me miss Michael even more. I need him. I can never really put into words how much I miss him. I try, but it's never enough. :weeping:

I didnt think i could ever miss anyone this badly.
I thought i could get over it easily.
But no...

Everyday I think about him.
I always act like him just beacause i feel closer to him like that.
I've even joined sites now just so i could talk about him cause my friends dont really care.
Even though i never met him i feel like i knew him in a way.
Michael means so much to me, hes like my dad cause i never had one really.
He has taught me a lot by just doing and saying.
The last person I expected to die was him he didnt deserve it.
MICHAEL JACKSON IS A LEGEND AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM.
I had to let it out.

And all this is coming from a 14 year old MJ fan.
So you know what i say is real, i truly miss him and want him back.

Tish - we all empathise with how you are feeling and are sending you hugs...

I love reading posts from people like you who are the new generation of Michael's fans.

You saw enough about the man to see how special he is and to learn from him, even though you are young - you recognise and see Michael for the person he is because you want to - its younger fans like you who will continue to help us preserve Michael's legacy into the new decade and beyond, and to help future generations to also appreciate him for the wonderful man he is.

Thank you.

I know exactly how you feel Tish. Because I feel exactly the same way. And I am 30 years old and have been a Michael Jackson fan since the early 80s. Just like you Billie Jean I miss him as much as you do. I am sad, miserable, and depressed all of the time now. I feel sick all of the time cause my depression is making me feel sick. And I think I might have bipolar depression cause I do have some of the symptoms of it.

:no:

Ur not the only one, I keep looking at my pictures on the wall and getting painful feelings because it hurts so much.

*huggles*

We sure need another group hug
:hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug:

:)

I am also glad to see Michael inspires people from generation to generation... Let's make sure the world never forgets. It's really in our hands now. I'm 29 and I miss Michael like crazy, he has been in my life since my childhood... There's no time in my life without him.

I don't yet have children, but when I will have, I'll tell them everything about Michael and let them know what a incredible human being he was. And they will tell stories to their own children and children's children about their grandmother or great grandmother, who once got the chance to live in the same era as Michael and follow this legend.
I'm really looking forward to do that :love:

Last edited:
I know exactly how you feel Tish. Because I feel exactly the same way. And I am 30 years old and have been a Michael Jackson fan since the early 80s. Just like you Billie Jean I miss him as much as you do. I am sad, miserable, and depressed all of the time now. I feel sick all of the time cause my depression is making me feel sick. And I think I might have bipolar depression cause I do have some of the symptoms of it.

I can relate to you. I am 27 and I have some anxiety problems and phobias and before 25 June I was getting a lot better, as the days, weeks and months have passed since that terrible heartbreaking day its like I don't have the strength to fight it anymore and my anxiety and phobias are stronger then ever. I have had to see my doc and try to sort this out but I'm not sure if it will ever get sorted, its like my happiness, my whole world went with Michael that day.

Well right now I'm not even being drpessed at all but I'm just letting you kown that mj will be in my heart forever & ever thats not going to stop me from loving that guy. He's was like my 1st artist in the world!

I know how you feel. I miss him too. Sometimes I still can't believe it.

Hugs to everybody.

I can relate to you. I am 27 and I have some anxiety problems and phobias and before 25 June I was getting a lot better, as the days, weeks and months have passed since that terrible heartbreaking day its like I don't have the strength to fight it anymore and my anxiety and phobias are stronger then ever. I have had to see my doc and try to sort this out but I'm not sure if it will ever get sorted, its like my happiness, my whole world went with Michael that day.

That is how it is for me Suzie. My happiness and my entire world was totally shattered in to billions of pieces. When I had heard the horrible news on that horrible day.

I have a big black hole in my heart and that will never go away. I deeply love Michael since 1982 and I still can not belive that he is gone. That was my biggest fear. He was with me through all my life...through good times and bad times. I was allways so happy to see his new picture...to hear his new song....that was the light of my life.
He was the constant happiness in my life. And he still is.
I feel like I have to learn how to live again....

Absolutely the same like my feelings. I´m absolutely depressed since June 2009. It´s just so heartbraking. My life seems to be over. :crymore:

Back