Where can u buy this necklace that Michael wore before the concert rehearsal?

cgrimberg

Proud Member
mjcrop.jpg

I may be wrong but I thought I read about a fan making that for him ( along with the jacket and she's the one that has been cut out of the pic).
Maybe if she wants to talk more about this....I know she's here.

Last edited:
Are u sure that one on your link is the one mike is wearing , the same beans ? and were is the elephant ? : ) .. I really would love to have the same necklace as Mike ... :)

Can a guy that is NOT so much religious have one of thoose necklace ? ; )

i don,t think it was a prayer beads at all,when i was in america the week of the momorial, we visited santa monica pier and there were lots of gift shops with neclaces just like these,he has what looks to me like some sort of animal on it,i remember when i was there trying to find one like his,i,m not sure where you would find one exactly the same because i don,t know where he got ot from,

Please If the girl who gave Michael the nacklace are in here , please respond and tell us where u can buy it , thank you ! :)

I may be wrong but I thought I read about a fan making that for him ( along with the jacket and she's the one that has been cut out of the pic).

the fan that gave him the jacket did not give him this beads/necklace. She only said "he wears the jacket I gave him". Of course it could be another fan but the one that gave the jacket is not the one that gave the beads/necklace.

and were is the elephant ? : )

is there a elephant? I did not see any elephants at any picutes from that day. I see some yarn/ threads. If there's an elephant then it is most probably an Indian necklace.

Can a guy that is NOT so much religious have one of thoose necklace ? ; )

Sure why not. Prayer beads are not only used for counting repetation of prayers but they can also be used as a tool for meditation and/or relaxation.

btw
if there's 99 beads then it is Islamic prayer beads (tasbih)
if there's 108 beads then it is Buddist/Tibetian/Hindu prayer beads (mala).
if there's a seperate animal figurine attached then it is a Indian necklace.

The fan only gave him the jacket...Michael had been wearing that necklace a while before he had the jacket.

I was really wondering about the necklace too...I want one. :) Thanks for posting info about it.

the fan that gave him the jacket did not give him this beads/necklace. She only said "he wears the jacket I gave him". Of course it could be another fan but the one that gave the jacket is not the one that gave the beads/necklace.

is there a elephant? I did not see any elephants at any picutes from that day. I see some yarn/ threads. If there's an elephant then it is most probably an Indian necklace.

Sure why not. Prayer beads are not only used for counting repetation of prayers but they can also be used as a tool for meditation and/or relaxation.

btw
if there's 99 beads then it is Islamic prayer beads (tasbih)
if there's 108 beads then it is Buddist/Tibetian/Hindu prayer beads (mala).
if there's a seperate animal figurine attached then it is a Indian necklace.
Your the best. thanks alot.

can I ask who took the photo and who is the girl on the left cut out of the pic? It is a nice picture.

That whole outfit he has on it looks like the one I saw yesterday on the youtube clips for this is it from sony. The one where he is eating.

so the 108 beans also stands for inner peace and relaxation ? So it dosnt have to be religious ??

They look like tulsi beads to me, associated with Lord Krishna. The elephant would be Ganesha. If you see here, sandalwood beads tend to be smooth and very round, and Michael's appear a little more rough hewn. Tulsi wood is considered sacred.

http://www.krishnaculture.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KC&Category_Code=PB

This explains about tulsi ...

http://www.krishna.com/en/node/637

How beautiful Michael was wearing prayer beads. Does anyone have more info~ when he began wearing them? Are there more pictures? I would so much love to see any.

Michael is the man of all religion which is love. It could be a prayer bead, i have something like that i got from a hindu priest. I am not religious but i do wear it from time to time. If you guys ever get one, you will for sure stop some curious ppl on thier paths and they will ask you about the beads. I used to get ppl asking me about my necklace all the time.

I've heard some of you say that their is the animal on his necklace and I am asking for you guys to post which sacred animal you believe it really is?

It could be a deer..an elephant...a camel.

which one is it?

:bump:

I'd probably be better off asking someone who works in a beads store

This website has a fan with MJ with the same necklace & shirt - looks like it was taken the same day, the site says it was taken May 31. Sounds like that is the same day the missing vid was taken where MJ talked about the 10 versus 50 concerts.

http://live2jive.blogspot.com/

I would post the pic, but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe someone else can?

It's a great pic of MJ - he looks very happy to me.

Does anyone know who the fan is?

Last edited:
:flowers:Thanks Souldreamer7. That's the pic.

Looks like he took alot of pics with fans that day/night. He looks very handsome & like he was having a great day.:wub:

Last edited:
Here is another pic where I think he is wearing the same necklace, doesn't look like it has an animal on it:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

:flowers:Thanks Souldreamer7. That's the pic.

Looks like he took alot of pics with fans that day/night. He looks very handsome & like he was having a great day.:wub:

:waving:
You're Welcome. :)

Yes...Michael had taken these pictures I think on the same night with a group of fans. They used to be posted on an online site..can't remember which one,but there was like 12 pictures altogether. I think he did look happy...and handsome. :D

Here is another pic where I think he is wearing the same necklace, doesn't look like it has an animal on it:

20090611.jpg

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hi. :D
Yes..I've seen this picture before too.. The girl standing beside him has been cropped out. This was taken in a hotel room,I believe..and the jacket that Michael is wearing was a fan's jacket and I think Mike had asked if he could wear i or have it... if my memory serves me correctly. That is the same necklace..I've noticed it in a lot of pictures in 2009. It just 'slides' around his neck and sometimes clothing covers the animal charm up so one can't see it.

I have the orginial picture of that one somewhere...but here is Michael whearing the same sweater at 'rehersals'..
2lwpqmg.jpg

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Back