should be with Michael now

madbdamj

Proud Member
I should be with Michael this week (ticket wise for o2) I know so many fans have had this but I had back to back tickets for 2 weeks in Jan and I am finding it hard not to feel sad every day, anyone else feel the same ?

Oh my :hug: Believe me, there are plenty here who know exactly how you feel. The end of August was horrible because those were supposed to be the best days of my life... :cry: I'm actually surprised this subject isn't talked about a lot more... unless I just missed the threads. But we all get through it. Somehow :heart: :angel:

Hunny I know exactly how you feel. I was meant to see Michael on August 17th and I felt awful. At work all I wanted to do was cry. The whole week generally was just disastrous. I was having a really tough time during the summer with Michael's death-that week made everything a million times worse. I should have been at the o2 bursting with excitement. Instead I was at work and it felt like my heart had been crushed. Hugs to you hun, a lot of us can empathise with you :hug:

:hug:

Yeah, felt exactly the same :(
August 19th was gonna be the best night ever :cry:
Instead I decided to go up to the o2 on that day, and I just cried. I left some things there that I made for the shrine. Wrote in the book of condolences. :(
I just cried the entire day.

I know exactly how you feel. I would have been going to see Michael this month. Really hard. I'm as devastated as all of you are. I still can't believe it. I was SO happy to be able to see him again. Now all of my dreams are crushed. I feel so alone right now... I don't know how to handle this pain, I can't control it. I miss Michael so so much. I would ask for nothing more if he just was alive. :(

:( My dates were 22nd July and 16th (i think?) August.

I had to go out with my friends on 22nd July to buy a present for another friend's birthday.They didn't know it was my MJ date until we went into HMV and it was covered with MJ stuff and had his videos playing, I just couldn't take it and went outside.. so I had to tell them and one of them hugged me briefly then said 'thats all the sympathy you get for a p............' (i don't want to write the word here). So that crushed me completely.. the night I was supposed to see him tainted by someone, a supposed friend, saying that..

The whole summer was horrible..and I'm still not over it.

I hope you're feeling ok, just know that we understand and we feel for you. We're here if you need to talk xx

:( My dates were 22nd July and 16th (i think?) August.

I had to go out with my friends on 22nd July to buy a present for another friend's birthday.They didn't know it was my MJ date until we went into HMV and it was covered with MJ stuff and had his videos playing, I just couldn't take it and went outside.. so I had to tell them and one of them hugged me briefly then said 'thats all the sympathy you get for a p............' (i don't want to write the word here). So that crushed me completely.. the night I was supposed to see him tainted by someone, a supposed friend, saying that..

The whole summer was horrible..and I'm still not over it.

I hope you're feeling ok, just know that we understand and we feel for you. We're here if you need to talk xx
:hug: As to what your friend said :no: I'm sorry that we all have to deal with this kind of ish. As a longtime fan I think I've almost gotten immune to it, like I just expect it and so barely react anymore. That's sad, huh. Guess it's good I'm in Germany now -- I can't really understand what people are saying :smilerolleyes:

Our first TII show was supposed to be Aug 28th and I was just a wreck the whole day. We were supposed to be making posters for a birthday flashmob thing the next day (at least we had that distraction & got to spend some time with other fans on our 'MJ weekend') and I ended up awake all night long because I wasn't able to do anything during the day. It wasn't even just crying, but like some twisted sense of inner panic. Really sucked. (My poster that I finally made that night is my avatar, btw.) Then came the 30th of Aug... omg... we had 7th row for that night... I had expected it to be the best day of my life, eclipsing the record holder of March 24, 1988 (the only other MJ concert I saw) :cry: Ah man, I totally understand you guys :group:

I went through the same on July 10th, that was the original date of my tickets, but then a few of the first few dates got moved right to the end of the run, so ours were rescheduled for March 1st, so I'm gonna go through it all again next month :cry:

I´m also thinking of that - I was supposed to go to the concert this January. I´m so glad that I´ve got a ticket for attending at the musical "Thriller Live". That made it a little bit easier for me. But stil - it hurts so much!!! I really can understand what you´re going through. You´re in my prayers!!!

Back