We Used To Look At The Same Moon

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
it's just something I always used to think about. It might be stupid.

I would sit in the window in my room starring at the glowing moon and it used to be SO beautiful!!! and I thought, oh my..THIS IS THE SAME MOON Mj looks at! I know this goes for the sun..we walked on the same planet and all that.. but I've always LOVED the moon and I found it magical that Michael's beautiful eyes would look at that moon.. that moon right there! the same I looked at..!!!!!
And I would wonder.. what is he doing right now?

Now I wonder.. do you still see the Moon Michael?? :cry: wherever you are

I don't enjoy the moon now the same as I used to. :( it's not as beautiful as it used to be.. same with the stars...sigh.. like they lost their sparkle when Michael left this earth.

I miss you so. :cry:

I felt the need to post this today because.. to quote Michael from who is it:
TEARS WONT STOP.

your post gave me chills. I didn't think about the moon the way you do, but I did think about what he was doing. But I'm sure he was looking at the moon when you were sometimes!

oh my God, you just made me cry :( sorry, i adore the moon, i think he loved it too, i dont know what he may be doing now :cry: ... oh this made me sad, sorry, beautiful post though...God bless you, I ALWAYS SEE MICHAEL ON THE MOON, the moon reminds me of Michael always, specially when is full but always.

I remember the summer of 2004 i would always go to my back garden at night in the moonlight and take my Michael music with me very late, play it not too loud, more like smooth and just hear it and watch the moon at the same time, it was beautiful... and those were difficult times for Michael and of course for me too... i remember that i would always end up crying and then happy for some reason.

the Moon to me means Michael, he is the most influential person/force in my life, it will never change, his impact is intact.

With astronomy being such a huge passion of mine I had always thought that. Even long before June 25th. I remember this past Friday night. I had went outside and I just couldn't believe how full the sky was of stars. And the stars were just so bright and beautiful. And so was the moon. But the stars mainly the stars in the Ursa Minor constellation had looked brighter than I could ever remember them being. Especially the north star Polaris. And I had wonder that night if Michael had something to do with this. Because that night for some reason I could not stop looking at those stars and the moon. But I had to force myself to stop because it was so cold outside. But I did thank Michael if he had something to do with making the stars and the moon look brighter. Because where I live it is so rare to see a sky that full of stars. And for them to be so bright as they were. My only explanation is that this had to be Michael's doing. And he some how knew about the passion that I have for astronomy.

^^me too!! I just LOVE the stars..moon..all of that! and I'm SURE Michael had something to do with it.
The Moon has never been so bright like it was on the day of his burial!

thank you guys for your posts! hugs to you all!!

oh god.. I have the almost the similar thoughts like you.Ya, and Michael used to see the same moon :D It's really really magical when it's night time and when the stars are out :) I would spend some time to look out for the stars and moons every night. Doing this just make me feel more connected to Michael. I used to imagine if Michael would pop out from the moon flying like Peter Pan. It's crazy but I love to imagine that way. When I see airplanes at night, I would feel that the plane has Michael and his brothers inside going for the tour then my brain would start playing I'll Be there :D I love night !

She pulls up the covers
And shivers in fright
She hides from the colour
That rides on the night
The light through the window
That lights up the sky
And causes her mournful cry
Scared of the moon

There's nothing wrong
Don't be bothered they said
It's just childish fantasies turning your head
No need to worry
It's really too soon
But there she lies shivering
Scared of the moon

Cannot help it, these lyrics just came to my mind when I read your post.

It's written and composed by M. Jackson and B. Kohan. I am wondering who of the two wrote the lyrics. :scratch:

Last edited:
oh god.. I have the almost the similar thoughts like you.Ya, and Michael used to see the same moon :D It's really really magical when it's night time and when the stars are out :) I would spend some time to look out for the stars and moons every night. Doing this just make me feel more connected to Michael. I used to imagine if Michael would pop out from the moon flying like Peter Pan. It's crazy but I love to imagine that way. When I see airplanes at night, I would feel that the plane has Michael and his brothers inside going for the tour then my brain would start playing I'll Be there :D I love night !

yeees I agree so much. You do feel connected to Michael :) you understand that we're all living in this universe.. sharing the same planet! and that he's out there, SOMEWHERE!!
at least I used to think that way.. I know he is not completely gone now either..he must be somewhere! there must be more to life than this

She pulls up the covers
And shivers in fright
She hides from the colour
That rides on the night
The light through the window
That lights up the sky
And causes her mournful cry
Scared of the moon

There's nothing wrong
Don't be bothered they said
It's just childish fantasies turning your head
No need to worry
It's really too soon
But there she lies shivering
Scared of the moon

Cannot help it, these lyrics just came to my mind when I read your post.

It's written and composed by M. Jackson and B. Kohan. I am wondering who wrote the lyrics. :scratch:

I LOVE that song:wub:

You know I imagine Mikey sitting somewhere outside watching the full moon and writing those lyrics ... :innocent:

^^awh he probably did :wub: imagen him sitting there in a tree maybe in the moonlight..his sparkly eyes!!! and a cute little notebook writing the lyrics and humming the sound :wub:

Aw, such a positive way to look at things. I always thought about this about the sun.

But it's making me sad too, but in general I have a sad moment because of Michael :cry: ... I just hope wherever he is now, he is still looking at the same moon :cry:

Your post was very beautiful and made me feel like crying. I knew I shouldn't read it, but I did anyway. :)
It reminded me of one night several years ago. I had found out about the trial (before it started), and I was living with my friend at the time. I always listened to his music on my cd player every night when I went to sleep. One night, I was listening to it, and the song Someone in the dark came on. I remember looking outside and the moon was very bright that night. I looked outside, and especially at the part where he sings "Oh I believe you and I could never really say goodbye," his voice was so beautiful that it just made me cry. I knew in my heart that he was innocent, and I hurt for him that he was going through that. Now that song has even more meaning to me.
I've been so sad ever since he died. It's like nothing has been the same since then, and the world lost some of its magic. I feel that I should have done more and tried to be a follower fan so that maybe I could have actually met him and hugged him and told him I loved him in person. It was my only dream, and now it'll never happen. I just feel that it was so important that he knew I loved him. I still can't believe he's gone and never coming back.
Sorry for going on like that, but I'm just really sad and missing him so much. :cry:

Your post was very beautiful and made me feel like crying. I knew I shouldn't read it, but I did anyway. :)
It reminded me of one night several years ago. I had found out about the trial (before it started), and I was living with my friend at the time. I always listened to his music on my cd player every night when I went to sleep. One night, I was listening to it, and the song Someone in the dark came on. I remember looking outside and the moon was very bright that night. I looked outside, and especially at the part where he sings "Oh I believe you and I could never really say goodbye," his voice was so beautiful that it just made me cry. I knew in my heart that he was innocent, and I hurt for him that he was going through that. Now that song has even more meaning to me.
I've been so sad ever since he died. It's like nothing has been the same since then, and the world lost some of its magic. I feel that I should have done more and tried to be a follower fan so that maybe I could have actually met him and hugged him and told him I loved him in person. It was my only dream, and now it'll never happen. I just feel that it was so important that he knew I loved him. I still can't believe he's gone and never coming back.
Sorry for going on like that, but I'm just really sad and missing him so much. :cry:

I feel the same way :cry:
why didn't I follow him around???? well, my STUPID age is one of the answers..I hate it.. :cry:
why did people do him so wrong.. like you wrote about his voice.. even just by listening to him talk or sing you can hear his innocence.. he IS simply MAGICAL.. he will always be... wherever he is..:angel:
I bet the moon shines twice as bright now than it ever did before! Beause of Michael's magic returning back home

I feel the same way :cry:
why didn't I follow him around???? well, my STUPID age is one of the answers..I hate it.. :cry:
why did people do him so wrong.. like you wrote about his voice.. even just by listening to him talk or sing you can hear his innocence.. he IS simply MAGICAL.. he will always be... wherever he is..:angel:
I bet the moon shines twice as bright now than it ever did before! Beause of Michael's magic returning back home

I agree ever since that horrible day. I have been noticing how much more brighter the moon is now. Brighter than I could ever remember it being before it happen. I really do think that is Michael making the moon that bright now. Even the Quarter, Gibbous, and Crescent phases of the moon are brighter than they should be. And I just love the fact the moon looks brighter than it should be.

yeees I agree so much. You do feel connected to Michael :) you understand that we're all living in this universe.. sharing the same planet! and that he's out there, SOMEWHERE!!
at least I used to think that way.. I know he is not completely gone now either..he must be somewhere! there must be more to life than this

haha ya ^^ I'm so glad that Michael stepped on earth. He made the most wonderful & magical thing ever happened on earth !! :D I love the night, whenever I see stars,moon then is Michael :) The connection is powerful especially at night ^^

Oh ya,when the moon is bright then is Michael moonwalking on it :)

Last edited:
Tomorrow it's full moon over here so that planet already is very big and round. Yesterday evening when I was on my way home only a few steps away from my door suddenly the heavy clouds tore open and the bright moon was to be seen for a short moment. I think I don't have to mention that instantly the thought We used to look at the same moon shot through my mind ...
The moon and MJ are indissolubly knot together now because of this thread.
syg_nod.gif

Tomorrow it's full moon over here so that planet already is very big and round. Yesterday evening when I was on my way home only a few steps away from my door suddenly the heavy clouds tore open and the bright moon was to be seen for a short moment. I think I don't have to mention that instantly the thought We used to look at the same moon shot through my mind ...
The moon and MJ are indissolubly knot together now because of this thread.
syg_nod.gif

I didn't know Michael was so facinated with the moon himself!!
I read dancing the dream last night where he talks ALOT about the moon and dancing in moonlight!
they are both so beautiful you know... Michael and the Moon.. he was the born moonwalker!!!

It's really lovely to know that other people on here look at the moon and think the same thing. On MJs birthday in August, some of you may have rembered that some fans on here looked up to the stars while listening to Cry. I have to say that it was a beautiful experience never felt anything like it.

I used to think EXACTLY the same thing! Wondering if we would ever both be looking at the moon at the same time. Now i just sit and look at the moon wondering where he is :(

I can picture him sat on a crescent moon swinging his legs watching the world, like he liked to do with on his trees :)

âwhh the other day the moon was so huge and bright! it was actually the biggest and brightest moon we've ever seen here in norway for a looong time and the biggest it will ever be in 2010..I thought of Michael..and I'm sure he was looking at it to..wherever he is:wub: dancing in Moonlight..

all of you guys are writing beautiful things in here

I didnt see the moon lately. Most probably Michael is resting or busy doing concerts in heaven. Back to reality,I guess it's the bad weather here in my country. I was hoping to fantasize that Michael is riding a bicycle with ET in front and flying across the moon..Michael I miss you :cry:

"All alone wishing on stars
Waiting for you to find me
One sweet night I knew I would see
A Stranger who'd be my friend "

I feel what you say... And it's so unbearable to accept that he is gone. I just can't... :(

i will just write it in a poam how i feel after michael died
you where the one who send the music i can't get out of my heart
you where the one who open my crying eyes when i was dreaming of you
someday it will all fall into my hands and i will find my way home
some day i will my soulfriend standing at gates of heaven waiting for me
you where the one who left me singing your words of peace/love
you where the one who left me but up in in heaven i know you are watching me cry
listen to your music you left me
michael if you can read this you where the one who left music for all
saint michael seen you sleep on 25 june 2009 taken your hand but heaven wanted a angel
you where the one who left me to dream about heaven open my crying eyes
before you find your way home
but heaven wanted a angel
call your beautiful name
lead to heaven but you where the one who left me music i will keep in my heart everytime i think of michael jose jackon
but i know heaven wanted a angel

speaking of the moon and the stars
sometimes when i look at the full moon i think of grandpa who died in 2002?
sometime when i see a real crow fly by i always think of-brandon-bruce lee

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
This world we live in is the dance of the creator.
Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred.
In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved.
I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave.
I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known.
I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.
I keep on dancing and dancing.......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.......​

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Written by MJ​
[/SIZE][/FONT]​

it's just something I always used to think about. It might be stupid.

I would sit in the window in my room starring at the glowing moon and it used to be SO beautiful!!! and I thought, oh my..THIS IS THE SAME MOON Mj looks at! I know this goes for the sun..we walked on the same planet and all that.. but I've always LOVED the moon and I found it magical that Michael's beautiful eyes would look at that moon.. that moon right there! the same I looked at..!!!!!
And I would wonder.. what is he doing right now?

Now I wonder.. do you still see the Moon Michael?? :cry: wherever you are

I don't enjoy the moon now the same as I used to. :( it's not as beautiful as it used to be.. same with the stars...sigh.. like they lost their sparkle when Michael left this earth.

I miss you so. :cry:

I felt the need to post this today because.. to quote Michael from who is it:
TEARS WONT STOP.

:heart:

Back