You Know what really PISSES me off?

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
The fact that this motherf**ker keeps insisting that "nothing he gave Michael should have killed him" wtf does that mean? You gave him prophopal along with other sedatives and that is what KILLED HIM. Am I missing something?

hes obviously gonna use some form of argument that either someone else came in and gave it, mj injected himself and there were drugs already in mjs system or cause of previous use it made him more supseptable to the OD. cause that statement they keep using is very strange and makes no sense at all

It makes me want to scream.

Michael was given enough drugs to KILL him!!!! Someone tell me that is not murder!!!!!

I understand you but that's just normal. He is a person who will be facing criminal charges so he would try to maintain his innocence (even if it may not be true). Did you ever see any murderers give statements such as "yeah I killed those people I'm guilty" ? No. They always say they are not guilty.

The thing that is really pissing me off at this point is that he is negotiating so he doesn't have a perk walk according to a report on CNN. MJ is dead. He will probably be able to plea to a lesser charge. I'm gonna cry all over again. Just unbelievable.

The thing that is really pissing me off at this point is that he is negotiating so he doesn't have a perk walk according to a report on CNN. MJ is dead. He will probably be able to plea to a lesser charge. I'm gonna cry all over again. Just unbelievable.
I just saw that on cnn too. IDK, this shit really sucks. I think we should all just prepare ourselves for this f**ker to walk. My dad was watching it too and the first thing he said after the segment was over was that he (dr. murderer) would most likely get no jail time.

dont take anything the media say as gospel dam if ppl cant get a grip at this stage theres no hope in the months to come
advice from those who were here in 03-05 turn the tv off now and dont watch the news reports on this case. u have the internet infront of you where u will mind all the news u need

Many months ago I said that this Murray guy is going to get a slap on the darn wrist. And it certainly looks as if he has all his ducks in a row to get that. It angers me ...yet it does no good. Murray was irresponsible in what he did. NO excuse in the world can get him out of that...he administered something that he was not suppose to and didn't follow through...he should be made an example of...:agree:

My sister-in-law works for a Dr. and her Dr. said that Murray killed MJ. She said no reasonable Dr. would have given Michael that type of meds together considering his weight and past history with pain medications and not the correct equipment. She said in her opinion Michael was dead long before the 2 minutes he stepped out because in the right setting he could have been revived.

My sister-in-law works for a Dr. and her Dr. said that Murray killed MJ. She said no reasonable Dr. would have given Michael that type of meds together considering his weight and past history with pain medications and not the correct equipment. She said in her opinion Michael was dead long before the 2 minutes he stepped out because in the right setting he could have been revived.
They can't prove that though and that's the problem

They can't prove that though and that's the problem

Like someone mentioned, Murray said, "I never gave Michael anything that SHOULD have killed him." And yet, the drugs inside Michael KILLED him.

Doesn't make sense.

Well, fact is, enough drugs WERE given to Michael that should have killed him. Murray said it wasn't him, so who was it?

It was someone. Someone gave Michael enough drugs to kill him. That is fact. So who was it?

The fact that this motherf**ker keeps insisting that "nothing he gave Michael should have killed him" wtf does that mean? You gave him prophopal along with other sedatives and that is what KILLED HIM. Am I missing something?

The man's delusional. I can't even look at his face without wanting to punch a wall.

Like someone mentioned, Murray said, "I never gave Michael anything that SHOULD have killed him." And yet, the drugs inside Michael KILLED him.

Doesn't make sense.

Well, fact is, enough drugs WERE given to Michael that should have killed him. Murray said it wasn't him, so who was it?

It was someone. Someone gave Michael enough drugs to kill him. That is fact. So who was it?

yea, I agree. I have an "idea" on who it could have been, if it were someone else other than Murray, but we have nothing to prove it other than what Jermaine said in the beginning. The problem is, not a lot of people believe Jermaine. So Jermaine isn't the most credible "source."

yea, I agree. I have an "idea" on who it could have been, if it were someone else other than Murray, but we have nothing to prove it other than what Jermaine said in the beginning. The problem is, not a lot of people believe Jermaine. So Jermaine isn't the most credible "source."

The problem with the theory that someone else came into the room to do it will cast a doubt on Murray. We don't want that.

Thats not helpful really unless it can be proven which in turns make Murray not guilty. This is why people in the family need to keep their pie holes shut.

Of course he will defend himself. But the world knows the truth.

He's going DOWN.

I know and he didn't have the proper equipment if something went wrong. He is a doctor not some guy on the street. He should know these things.

Lawyers words! Propofol shouldn't kill you, not if you are in a proper environment with proper monitoring, resucitation drugs and equipment and someone who knows how to do CPR.

Whether or not it should have killed him and irrespective of other doctors and drugs history, the fact is Murrey's actions did kill him. This guy is going to crash and burn in court, and I suspect they won't let him take the stand.

dont take anything the media say as gospel dam if ppl cant get a grip at this stage theres no hope in the months to come
advice from those who were here in 03-05 turn the tv off now and dont watch the news reports on this case. u have the internet infront of you where u will mind all the news u need

this is true but will they listen?

I know and he didn't have the proper equipment if something went wrong. He is a doctor not some guy on the street. He should know these things.

I so totally agree with you. My grandmother died a very similar way that Michael did.

So true... :(
I don't understand our world sometimes...

Same here :sad:

I keep coming back to the same point that really PISSES ME OFF!

Max sentence is 4 years. With good behaviour he could be out in 2, even if he gets the max sentence. If he plea bargains he could get off with a slap on the wrist.

The USA wonders why it has such a high incidence of homicide. THIS IS WHY. If you decide you dont want someone around all you have to do is kill them, make it look like an accident and the most you will get is 4 years. Then again if you go down for murder 1 you can get the death penalty. Does anyone not see a problem here?

Add to that the corruptness of the LAPD which has been reported throughout history right back to the early 1920's and I have my serious doubts that there will be justice for MJ.

I know I may get shot down for this but I really hope some crazed person assassinates this guy. Bad for them as they will do time but I want it. Maybe I need to deal with my own grief better to have a healthier view on this but that will take time.

It may be true that nothing Murray gave Michael SHOULD have killed him - it was Murray's negligence that did it - no proper monitoring equipment and leaving him alone. And he really can't argue that someone else upped the dose or whatever, because for that to be true he would have to admit he left Michael unmonitored for a long enough time for that to happen. There is absolutely nothing that can excuse his negligence. He deserves a way harsher charge, but we will have to see what they decide to do.

What makes me feel really angry is people asking other people to feel the way they feel, and most of all, people telling others they don't follow Michael's message simply because they act in a different way of what some think "Michael would do".

"I have forgiven... you must forgive!! You are not following Michael's message!"
"I haven't forgiven... you shouldn't forgive!! You are not following Michael's message!"

"I have learned to live with this, you must do the same, if not, you are not following Michael's message"
"I have NOT learned to live witout this, you must do the same, if not, you are not following Michael's message"

You are not following Michael's message!

If you are judging people out of nothing, really, no doubt: You are not following Michael's message!

I have already enough with the haters out there, so I just can't take it here!!!

.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I had to say it!! -_-

There's no doubt that Murray is responsible for Michael's death but i just fail to understand why he would be so irresponsible......he killed Michael and he should take responsibility for his wrong doing!

Many months ago I said that this Murray guy is going to get a slap on the darn wrist. And it certainly looks as if he has all his ducks in a row to get that. It angers me ...yet it does no good. Murray was irresponsible in what he did. NO excuse in the world can get him out of that...he administered something that he was not suppose to and didn't follow through...he should be made an example of...:agree:

I agree he should be made an example of Oh.. my heart is breaking at the thought he will not serve any time. I feel like crying this isn't fair!!!!

Julia

Back