Will the Dr Conrad Murray trial turn into a Michael Jackson like trial?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Think about this..This trial will be huge..if we the fans make it..Just like when MJ went to trial ..there was media crew from all over the world..and fans from all over the world..but will this trial turn to that? Like fans going to show support for the Love of MJ and for justice to prevail. What do you think? Remember when we fans use to scream MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL..at his trial..well i want to see that happen. Just cause our MJ is gone we should not stop.

Re: Will the Dr Conrand Murray trial turn into a Michael Jackson like trial?

All I know is, that huge overblown trial over Michael was absolutely sickening. All of that, over one single lie. ONE SINGLE LIE! Oh, the power of evil....

And us fans will always be their for Michael.

And if this does go to trial, which I pray it does, I hope the support of fans is even bigger than in 2005. Because this time, Michael wasn't just accused, Michael was murdered.

I pray it will be 10x bigger.

All I know is, that huge overblown trial over Michael was absolutely sickening. All of that, over one single lie. ONE SINGLE LIE! Oh, the power of evil....

And us fans will always be their for Michael.

And if this does go to trial, which I pray it does, I hope the support of fans is even bigger than in 2005. Because this time, Michael wasn't just accused, Michael was murdered.

I completely agree. Us, Michael's fans, will always be there for him. No matter what.

so who is going to the trial? anyone? do it for the love of MJ...BE THERE

I would LOVE to be there, even if it's just for a day. I think this will be SOOOOO much bigger than 2005. Look at ALL the new fans out there, after his death most people stopped talking about all the negative and looked at all the positive and love he had for the world. It's sad that people don't realize what we had until we lost him.

If I have a holiday then I will try my best to travel to LA.

We need LOADS more fans than the MJ trial.

OMG - what if there is mj haters supporting murray? We gotta be there.

I have a ideal lol..lets come out with a plan for fans to go to that trial remember we are not going to see this man..( doctor ) we will be there for MJ to support..

I wish I could be there, it all depends on from when till when it will take place. I am in my senior year at high school right now, as much as I would like to show my support, I cannot miss any exams.

I wish I could be there, I don't like the idea of being there in ''spirit''. Not for me, I've done that during the 2005 trial and almost cannot live with myself out of guilt anymore. I need to be there mentally and physically to support Michael, I don't care how much air tickets are going cost me, I don't care if I need to sleep on the streets, I just want to be there to fight for Michael. I cannot let this man walk away like he is innocent, there is blood on his hands.

He not only murdered MJ, he murdered thousands of other people emotionally. Millions of people are in pain and a lot of them lost their lust for life. What about all of those fans who took there own life? What about three children growing up without there dad?
None of this should have happened.

When I am standing there, I am not just standing there for Mike. I am standing there on behalf of all those people who are in pain, because of this man!

It's sad, because I really wanted to be there during the 2005 trials. Even tough things were extremely hard emotionally for all of us, you could at least tell him directly that you were there for him and loved him in his face. Even if it would just be a ''MICHAEL I LOVE YOU'', he would at least hear it and maybe look you in the eye or something to let you know that he knows.

Now that I do have the chance to stand up for him, he is not here anymore to actknowledge it.

Last edited:

Please can a mod make a support tread for Michael Jackson? Please

This is gonna be huge, and the fan support will be massive, not just in LA but around the world. This guy killed the world's greatest human being!

It'll be a big trial for sure. The same amount of media, if not more, and fans from all out the world. I know I'll endeavour to make it out there for a few days that's for sure.

It'll be a big trial for sure. The same amount of media, if not more, and fans from all out the world. I know I'll endeavour to make it out there for a few days that's for sure.

I'll be right there with you.

since we are talking about the fan support why dont the mods make a thread of planning on going for the love of MJ?

When it becomes clear what's happening, like whether it'll be a trial etc I'm sure there will be one made. :)

be upto a year and maybe longer b4 any trial starts. we got long enough

Ultimately what happens in the courtroom is what matters. As long as justice is done there, I don't really care how many fans are out there shouting. It changes nothing. We all support Michael in our hearts.

Ultimately what happens in the courtroom is what matters. As long as justice is done there, I don't really care how many fans are out there shouting. It changes nothing. We all support Michael in our hearts.

I COMPLETLEY disagree.

It DOES matter. It matters so much.

Just imagine how much harder it would have been for Michael if he had no fans shouting his name in support back in 2005.

It matters in showing that people care, and that people want justice.

I COMPLETLEY disagree.

Just imagine how much harder it would have been for Michael if he had no fans shouting his name in support back in 2005.

I agree.....the fans outside shouting for Michael gave him more strength to make it through what he was going through in that court room......Murray needs to feel the wrath of the fans....:mad:

I COMPLETLEY disagree.

This was different. Michael needed it, he was alive back then. Heavens, I was sending him stuff every week to show him the world believes in him.
In terms of what happened in the courtroom, it didn't matter though, that's all I'm saying. He would've won whether the fans were there or not.

In the case of Murray, well - if ppl wanna be there, good for them. But I really only care about the justice in the courtroom, because Michael is no longer with us.

With L-O-V-E kasume:cheers: Agree to disagree?

I agree.....the fans outside shouting for Michael gave him more strength to make it through what he was going through in that court room......Murray needs to feel the wrath of the fans....:mad:

Murray knows the wrath of the fans, and not only fans. Why do you think he keeps crying for himself all the time? All the publicity stunts to gain sympathy...? He knows he's going down.

This was different. Michael needed it, he was alive back then. Heavens, I was sending him stuff every week to show him the world believes in him.
In terms of what happened in the courtroom, it didn't matter though, that's all I'm saying. He would've won whether the fans were there or not.

In the case of Murray, well - if ppl wanna be there, good for them. But I really only care about the justice in the courtroom, because Michael is no longer with us.

With L-O-V-E kasume:cheers: Agree to disagree?

I still disagree.

Those in the courtroom need to know that people are watching them, and that people are concerned, and that people care about Michael's justice.

If no one care's for Michael's justice, would the jury care so much of bringing Michael's justice? If no one shows up, it shows no one cares, and if Michael's own fans don't even care...why should the jury feel they should do everything to bring justice for Michael? No one gives a damn....

I still disagree.

Those in the courtroom need to know that people are watching them, and that people are concerned, and that people care about Michael's justice.

If no one care's for Michael's justice, would the jury care so much of bringing Michael's justice? If no one shows up, it shows no one cares, and if Michael's own fans don't even care...why should the jury feel they should do everything to bring justice for Michael? No one gives a damn....

For real? So if there's no fifty thousand ppl there waving banners or whatever, what - the judge's just gonna say 'stuff it, let's get this man off?'
Nah. Courtrooms have their own rules. Listen to what TMez says about juries in criminal cases, he knows his stuff.
This is Michael Jackson we're talking. EVERYONE is going to be more than aware that they're being watched. Even if not one shows up - which I doubt, quite honestly I think there's gonna be heaps of ppl there - if the evidence is sufficient to convict him, Murray's gonna be convicted.

My only concern is for fans that are gonna go there and do something silly (which I would if I ever came face to face with Murray) and it's gonna end up a circus and not for the right reasons either.

Agree to disagree.

I am not convinced there will be a trial, if his lawyers are talking a plea bargin, they might negotiate him pleading guilty to manslaughter in return for a non custodial sentence. LA authorities complained about the cost of the memorial, they might want to save the cost of a trial and wrap this up with the least amount of cost, man hours and scrutiny on their investigation. It would not surprise me, given what we have seen so far. If they are so unprofessional that they are leaking information to some tacky tabloid website - TMZ can they really be trusted to ensure Michael gets justice?

The governor said he wanted to come down hard on these quacks after the Anna Nicol death, it is time he showed more than lip service, maybe he is the one we should all flood with complaints about the way this has been handled.

Back