is anyone worried about michael's reputaion if there is a trial

knots

Proud Member
THere has been some indication that Murray's defense plans are to trash michael's repuatation. I just wonder even if there is a guilty verdict how will his name come out of all this espcially since he is not here to defend himself or explain the circumstances. THe fact that there are rumours that the children might testify to say that michael thought murray was a good doctor is awful. I want him found guilty but wonder if it is worth it. Most people will get their news about the trial from the media and it will be twisted. And the way the prosecutor does not want him arrested but to surrender makes me wonder if he really wants justice for Michael.

My Exact thought. I know even if the truth comes out Michael WILL STILL BE JUDGED! I hate the fact that He's not here...I'm just feel sooo :puke: over this! Will JUSTICE EVER BE DONE??? :cry:

God will see this through!!! What ever happens, we all stand up together.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

after what mj went through in 03-05 nothing can damage him.this is nothing. so he gets called a druggie?

I am terrified of his reputation being trashed that is why the fans have to stick together to protect Michael's reputation. We can't let them trash him and get away with it.

The defense will try to make a mockery out of Michael no doubts about it, the likes of Oxman will only add more fuel into the fire. This is when we have to step in and stand united for Michael, this is one last battle, one last war we have to fight for our beloved Michael. I agree with Elusive, they have already called him every name under the sun, as for calling him druggie, they've been doing that these past 7 and half months already.

I will stand by that man until the day I join him.

I don't care what other people think about him, i don't care what other people say about him because I know what he went through. As fans we need to stay by him no matter what. If you drop him after this then you were never a fan to start with.

No, I stopped caring about what people had to say about MJ long time ago. It never made me love him less, it only made me wanna fight for him more. He might have his flaws, but he was only human. People need to realize that.

I don't care what any of those shitty reporters or Murray has to say. It isn't about them, it never was. So bring it on, because me and another million fans are willing to defend his legacy. And believe me, MJ fans can be annoying when it comes down to defending Michael, so they better shut it for the sake of it.

I never doubted Michael. If there are seriously going to be people who are going to let whatever comes out of the trial influence their opinion, well then I guess they never trusted him in the first place.

'In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow'

Yes Michael, I'll be there!

I am worried about his reputation. I guess we'll hear a lot about his past drug usage in a negative light. I wish it never needed to happen.

Last edited:
I am not worried about his reputation for the reasons Elusive stated and also because I don't think he did anything wrong and he has a wonderful fan base and we all know the truth.

No matter what they ever say about Michael I will be his fan forever and nothing they say can change that.

I think the fans need to do all we can because i do not have faith that the family will defend him well, and that is not bashing. THere has been no discussion about his physical illnesses that he had the media just describes as an addict. THere is no discussion that none of the supposed pain killers he was addicted to were found in his system. Unfortunately, some members of the family may be subpened to testify for the defense because of things they have said to the press. I just dread all of this and I feel for the children.

I just hope that his children are sheilded from this mess.
They can't hurt Michael anymore no matter what they say, but his children are the ones who will suffer. The media should think about that. I don't understand how any reporter who has children can cover anything Michael related, especially since his death, and not think of the impact on the kids.

They can't hurt Michael anymore no matter what they say, but his children are the ones who will suffer. The media should think about that. I don't understand how any reporter who has children can cover anything Michael related, especially since his death, and not think of the impact on the kids.

One would think that but the bottom line is whatever sells their story.

Im not worried about Michaels reputation. It withstood the most malicious of accusations in the past, and I dont know what more they could possibly throw at him now that hasnt already been said before.

The children are doing a great job, simply by being who they are in, in rubbishing a lot of misconceptions about Michael. They're a credit to him, everyone can see it.

I worry more about what certain family members and so called friends then I do about Murray

I think the fans need to do all we can because i do not have faith that the family will defend him well, and that is not bashing. THere has been no discussion about his physical illnesses that he had the media just describes as an addict. THere is no discussion that none of the supposed pain killers he was addicted to were found in his system. Unfortunately, some members of the family may be subpened to testify for the defense because of things they have said to the press. I just dread all of this and I feel for the children.
I share your sentiments, knots.
dimond called him a murderer. said he was involved in titos ex wife death
Diane Diamond is retarded skank. A true b****, heck like someone said there are no words to describe that evil monster.
The reporters do not care about Michael Jackson nor about his kids. If this had been any other celeb they wouldn't have pulled what they've been pulling so far anyway. Since it's Michael Jackson it doesn't matter to them.
I agree with you though. Those children need to be shielded from all the mess, they are the ones who're gonna suffer the most under this since their father is gone. I feel for them so so much, words can't even express how much I feel for them.

On HLN news the anchor was talking about Murray turning himself in. And she made a statement that Michael Jacksons was beloved by so many. Is something going to happen as far as an arrest.(paraphrase). The fans keep coming up with the media with Prince's speech at the Grammy's with the family.

LOOK MJ IS COUNTY ON US AND THE FAMILY AND HIS WONDERFUL KIDS. WE HAVE PROVEN IN THE PAST TO CHALLENGE AND BEAT THE MEDIA WITH OUR LOVE AND FIGHT. LET'S NOT STOP NOW. SOME WANT US TOO.

We have their attention now. We should not let up. One thing about American Justice if they think know one cares everything can be done swiftly under the radar. We care so it let's them know someone is watching them.

One would think that but the bottom line is whatever sells their story.

It's why I opted out of a journalism degree. I guess idealism has a diminishing place in mainstream print ( and electronic) media... I really hope my friend makes it out of her degree with zeal to expose corruption and champion civil rights before the industry finds a way to wear her down. She's not as cynical as me haha so I think she'll last!

I don't care what other people think about him, i don't care what other people say about him because I know what he went through. As fans we need to stay by him no matter what. If you drop him after this then you were never a fan to start with.

I agree completely. We as fans have to stick by Michael and defend him. There's more people that love Michael than dislike him. I'm not entirely sure how this trial will affect Michael's reputation, but he will always have us to stand by him and, at this point, I truly do not care what others have to say about him. I'm just focused on justice being served for Michael Jackson.

Nothing can hurt him now, and what more damaged could they do, than had already been done, in a way I hope that is the defence, because if it is the jury will see through it, he has no defence, even if Michael was a helpless addict on his hands and knees begging for Propofol it still does not excuse Murrey for giving it to him.

I expect to hear that Michael took drugs he didn't need, I have accepted that it was probably the case that he at the very least consented to Propofol, but if he did it was in the belief that he was safe, I cannot believe knowing the risks, he would have taken the risk of loosing his life for the sake of a few hours sleep.

After the persecution he went through, relentlessly for years who could blame him if he did have a problem, I certainly don't, nor do I love him less.

They couldn't really be any worse than what they did in 2005 to ruin Michael's reputation and it didn't work.

No, I stopped caring about what people had to say about MJ long time ago. It never made me love him less, it only made me wanna fight for him more. He might have his flaws, but he was only human. People need to realize that.

I don't care what any of those shitty reporters or Murray has to say. It isn't about them, it never was. So bring it on, because me and another million fans are willing to defend his legacy. And believe me, MJ fans can be annoying when it comes down to defending Michael, so they better shut it for the sake of it.

I never doubted Michael. If there are seriously going to be people who are going to let whatever comes out of the trial influence their opinion, well then I guess they never trusted him in the first place.

'In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow'

Yes Michael, I'll be there!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i agree. there is nothing that these morans can say that will do any more damage to michael then they have already done. Calling Michael a druggie is not going to help because that just goes to show that Murray KNEW Michael had a drug a problem and that he didnt care and he still gave him the drugs that killed him. Now its time for us Fans to join together one last time to show that we will not back down and that we love Michael more then anything in the world and we will always be there for him and his children. The media knows we are going to fight and they know what we are capable of they just dont want to admit it. So we will show them once again what we can do. Michael will get justice bc this fight will never end until he does.

Back