I'm sorry but I gotta say this...

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
Lisening to CNN try and put the blame of MJ's death on MJ and even go as far as to say that if Murray hadn't done him in another doctor would have REALL PISSED ME (and I know a lot of other fans) OFF! WTF??? So the fact that a man is dead and it was WITHOUT A F**KING DOUBT (as proven by the cornorer report) his DOCTORS fault doesn't mean shit??? so in essence, your saying MJ DESERVED to die??? It realy got me thinking about some of the things I've witnessed HERE and I' sorry, but at this point, I don't give a shit if i'm banned but I gotta say...

F**K the so-called "fans" on THIS very board who dare try and blame any of what has happened in the past 8 months on MJ. There has been so many disscussion on this forum about the circumstances surrounding June 25th, and the very people who call them selves fans have the motherf**king nerve to say that MJ was a drug addict, that he asked for the propohol and so he bares some responsibility, that he had PAST problems and therefore should have known that he would end up dead in the end. a big F**K YOU! YOU need to take your ass OFF this board and apply for a job as a CNN newscaster.

I don't give a f**k if MJ was a damn heroine addict shooting up on the streets of LA...He put his TRUST in this DOCTOR, and it was the doctor who ended it up KILLING him. Whatever "responsibility" that MJ had in any of this, guess what... he has already paid for with his life. Now all I want to see is this motherf**ker in JAIL!

Last edited:
thats why u need to turn your tvs off or at least the sound. this is what it was like 03-05. u will drive yourself mad if u keep watching

turn it off, do not watch CNN, u want updates/news get it here, that is what I did back in summer and during the trial. Don't let them kill you (not literally but ur nerves)

Totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor is the only one responsible for this tragedy!!! Let us hope justice will be given and this man goes to jail!!!!

Totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor is the only one responsible for this tragedy!!! Let us hope justice will be given and this man goes to jail!!!!

Mmm. unfortunately not the only one. Listen, even the family starts to say this through their anger.

Agreed. By this logic no drug dealer should ever be convicted, because all those "addicts" are just asking for it, right?

You will see him in jail, only not too long unfortunately...

I agree. Murray is the only one to blame for Michael's death. I never once even thought that it was Michael's fault. Not at all.

Conrad Murray should get more than 4 years. That's some BS right there...

Mmm. unfortunately not the only one. Listen, even the family starts to say this through their anger.

Yeah I have a feeling there is more to this. At the end of the day any medic worth his salt would never administer drugs in this way. How can he plead not guilty?????

And all of this utter CRAPOLA about Murray being a "scapegoat."

"Well, there's a high emotional factor in all of this..."

"I think people want somebody to pay..."

"People need a scapegoat..."

NO.

This has nothing to do with "needing" to put the blame on somebody else.
Murray obtained propofol for somebody who wasn't going to be operated on.
Murray obtained propofol for use OUTSIDE of a hospital.
Murray administered propofol without the proper monitoring equipment.
Murray left Michael unattended.
Murray did not perform proper CPR.
Before finally summoning help,
Murray made three separate calls on his cell phone, and NOT a single one of them was to 911.
A child was possibly forced to watch inadequate CPR being performed on his dead father.

These "emotional reactions" that fans are having are not because the King of Pop happened to die.

These reactions are because the King of Hearts was killed, by somebody else. That person needs to pay for what they did.

CASE CLOSED.

Lisening to CNN try and put the blame of MJ's death on MJ and even go as far as to say that if Murray hadn't done him in another doctor would have REALL PISSED ME (and I know a lot of other fans) OFF! WTF??? So the fact that a man is dead and it was WITHOUT A F**KING DOUBT (as proven by the cornorer report) his DOCTORS fault doesn't mean shit??? so in essence, your saying MJ DESERVED to die??? It realy got me thinking about some of the things I've witnessed HERE and I' sorry, but at this point, I don't give a shit if i'm banned but I gotta say...

F**K the so-called "fans" on THIS very board who dare try and blame any of what has happened in the past 8 months on MJ. There has been so many disscussion on this forum about the circumstances surrounding June 25th, and the very people who call them selves fans have the motherf**king nerve to say that MJ was a drug addict, that he asked for the propohol and so he bares some responsibility, that he had PAST problems and therefore should have known that he would end up dead in the end. a big F**K YOU! YOU need to take your ass OFF this board and apply for a job as a CNN newscaster.

I don't give a f**k if MJ was a damn heroine addict shooting up on the streets of LA...He put his TRUST in this DOCTOR, and it was the doctor who ended it up KILLING him. Whatever "responsibility" that MJ had in any of this, guess what... he has already paid for with his life. Now all I want to see is this motherf**ker in JAIL!

So you've seen it too, I had to change the channel before I threw my remote towards the screen.

Oh I saw CNN...

I was over my dads house, I flipped my sh*t. I just dont understand, was it their way of trying to be objective and it just failed miserably? IDK, so hurt and angry.

My dad was surprisingly calm lol, I guess he's used to my emotional state when it comes to Michael by now.

OM goodness. i was at work watching CNN with some co workers and we were like WT. "We focused on specifically that point where it said if Murray had not done it MJ would have gotten someone else to do it. how is that a defense. That is so stupid. It made me very angry. I'm glad someone else picked up on that and was also angry. Thanks for mentioning it. Somehow it makes me feel better to know sopmeone else feels the same.

NO.

Murray made three separate calls on his cell phone, and NOT a single one of them was to 911.
A child was possibly forced to watch inadequate CPR being performed on his dead father.

These "emotional reactions" that fans are having are not because the King of Pop happened to die.

These reactions are because the King of Hearts was killed, by somebody else. That person needs to pay for what they did.

CASE CLOSED.

GREAT POST!
Thank you!

the autopsy results clearly indicates that somebody else have administered MJ with those drugs...so I'd stick to that rather than listening to crazy reporters!

You are not alone. I agree with you.

just sent CNN this message:

"hey RICK SANCHEZ, what do you think trying to make michael jackson like a fool? trying to make dr. murray look innocent and then blaming it all on michael jackson? now what was that kind of news coverage when you guys reported from mr. murray being charged with a severe felony? is that how you treat criminals on CNN nowadays, portraying them as national heroes and making the victims look like drug addicts? sure, so now its not dr. murrays fault. come on CNN, you tried so hard to make michael jackson look like a fool from 2003-2005 and still all the people in the USA love him, and we definately won't stop loving him now just because you're trying to launch another dirt campaign. "

anyone who wants to tell CNN their opinion:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?39

i totally understand you.Michael is not guilty of anything,he wasn't a drug addict and now is the moment we fans stay united!and don't listen to cnn and others:yes they believe Michael deserved to die, this is the way they win the most!we know Michael,we love him and we must support him!i'm sure he looks to us from heaven and he trust us and will try to make us not forget to smile too...don't forget he loved life,he won his fights and keep the faith in a better world where LOVE is the most important thing!

This Rick Sanchez is so stupid! I guess if he walked down the street in the middle of the night and get's mug, beat, killed or whatever then I guess I can say he deserved it because he should have known better then to be out so late!

See how jacked up that sounds?! Some people need to think before they open their mouths on national television!

Just to get the facts straight here and for clarification purposes only. A few of these things you mentioned are not accurate. We have more information now to make this determination.

Propofol can be used outside of a hospital. That is not what the problem was. Murray is a licensed physician trained to use this drug. He did not follow the protocol or standards of care...meaning, he didn't use a dosing pump, and he didn't have the resuscitation equipment necessary nearby.

Murray did perform CPR and reading the coroners report now conflicts with the phone call during the 911 call. There were bruises on MJ's body consistent with CPR. However, you don't need to do CPR on someone with a beating heart. You need to give them oxygen (recus equipment) forced in with an ambu bag. A face mask isn't enough.

The time line seems to have changed to 12:00 now, so the phone calls were made before.

I am not sure if Michael was without a heart beat at 12 or if his heart stopped beating after that. I would honestly have to re read the coroners report again. There are many clues in there but I have to read it again.

This is just another example of just world syndrome. Where the victim is always at fault for their own misfortune or demise.

-If a woman get rape, torture, and murder it her her own fault. Because she was out a 2am with a mini skirt. She was asking to be rape.

-If a young boy get shot by some random bullet from a street gang, it is his fault. Because he was out at 10pm with his friends instead of inside.

-If a child get run over by a speeding care in the intersection. It is that child's fault because they didn't look both ways before crossing the street and did not notice the speeding car.

-If man get stabbed in a bar, it was his own fault too. He was most likely getting drunk with his friends and picked a fight with someone.

-I an addict dies of an OD, it was their fault because they were an addict. If that dealer on the street didn't give them drugs, they will just get it from someone else. Even if they were an addict and the doctor gave them the wrong medication, it is still their fault for not checking the label.

This mindset is use to justify why bad things only happen to people who deserves it. If we go to bed early, stand home at night, wear proper clothes, look both ways, not get drunk, and don't use drugs, nothing bad would ever happen.

Sadly, there are people who think like this. It is the world we live in.

NO.

CASE CLOSED.

I would like justice to include the other people involved with Michael's death not just Murray

NO.

CASE CLOSED.

:clapping:

Just to get the facts straight here and for clarification purposes only. A few of these things you mentioned are not accurate. We have more information now to make this determination.

Propofol can be used outside of a hospital. That is not what the problem was. Murray is a licensed physician trained to use this drug. He did not follow the protocol or standards of care...meaning, he didn't use a dosing pump, and he didn't have the resuscitation equipment necessary nearby.

Murray did perform CPR and reading the coroners report now conflicts with the phone call during the 911 call. There were bruises on MJ's body consistent with CPR. However, you don't need to do CPR on someone with a beating heart. You need to give them oxygen (recus equipment) forced in with an ambu bag. A face mask isn't enough.

The time line seems to have changed to 12:00 now, so the phone calls were made before.

I am not sure if Michael was without a heart beat at 12 or if his heart stopped beating after that. I would honestly have to re read the coroners report again. There are many clues in there but I have to read it again.

Thank you, you have a lotta knowledge!

The funny thing is, I actually spent the whole day thinking about this. Not necessarily in the context of who was to blame, but more of, who deserved the bulk of the blame.

Unfortunately, I don't really know how this propofol works. On the one hand, the fans will say that if he had abused it, it would have shown in his organs. But the haters would say that propofol can pass through the organs without harming them. Then the fans will say that one cannot become physically addicted to propofol, but the haters will say that psychological addiction is still possible.

Personally, I don't believe Michael was addicted to propofol, be it physical or psychological addiction. Because if he really was, my opinion is that he would have continued to abuse it even after the HIStory tour, and probably would have died even before the 2005 trial could begin.

But nonetheless, I think Michael is a tiny bit to be blamed for even bringing up the topic of "propofol". Of course, I wasn't no fly on the wall, so I have no idea how they came up with the solution of propofol in the first place. I mean, I don't know if Michael went doctor-shopping for someone who would administer propofol, or if he only brought up the subject to Murray.

In the latter case, if Michael only brought up the topic, then I would say that Murray is mostly to blame, because he decided to go with Michael's experience with propofol as a form of reassurance. But if Michael really did go doctor-shopping for someone who would administer propofol, then regardless of how many doctors rejected him, he would have ended up with one who was willing, and one who would finally put him in the ground. Hence, the media saying that Michael would have found another doctor anyway.

If this was the cause-and-effect theory that the media are speaking of, then I would agree with them. The theory is neither biased, nor holds any grudges as far as I can tell, it's just plainly cause and effect. You do something, then there's bound to be a rebounding effect, it need not be out of spite. What pisses me off though is that people aren't referring to the cause-and-effect theory when they talk about Michael's side of the blame, they're referring to karma, that Michael deserved his end. Which now means, putting most of the blame on the dead man.

Being a bit more sympathetic to Michael's state, I feel that they should stop beating on a dead corpse and concentrate on something that's more of a danger to his patients. But I can't go full-out in defending Michael at this point in time because I'm kind of unsure. So far, I've only heard Murray's side of the story, which changes quite regularly. Michael this, Michael that. As fair as I try to be though, honestly-speaking, the more this Murray continues to push the blame onto others, the more irritated and annoyed I'm becoming of the "It's Michael's fault" campaign. I hate it when people refuse to take some responsibility for what they've done, and be all like, "Oh, it's not me, it's him!"

he time line seems to have changed to 12:00 now, so the phone calls were made before.
murray changed the timeline from 11 to 12 after the info about the phonecalls came out

Back