What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters

Krshna28

Proud Member
I think that the "Involuntary Manslaughter" charge against Conrad Murray (I refuse to call him Dr.) is a big joke. A maximum of 4 years is just not enough for this idiot.

Do you think 4 years the appropriate or do you think that taking away his medical licence is the best sentence (considering the charges against him)?????

Answer in the poll and explain your answer.

p.s. I have not included "more then 4 years" as this will never happen!

if he goes to prison his licence goes anyway

id prefer him to be a veggie and wear a nappy and be fed through a tube for the rest of his days. death is to easy

All I want, is for the truth to come out. The truth is, Michael was murdered.

I remember from an interview from one of the TII dvd extras, someone said Michael was very alert and wise.

Michael would know the dangers.

Both!

He should in Jail first and then NEVER EVER work as a doctor again!

I chose the prison..
1st because he could be 4 years in prison
2nd because he would then loose his licence to practice medecine
3rd because people in jail (who I believe often support MJ), will have pleasure meeting the guy... hmm...
4th because by doing community service he could do just a 1/10000000000 of what Michael did to help people and know what L.O.V.E. is about.

5th... well, after all that he can just get himself a shot in the head, that would be ok with me.

All I want, is for the truth to come out. The truth is, Michael was murdered.

I remember from an interview from one of the TII dvd extras, someone said Michael was very alert and wise.

Michael would know the dangers.

I want the truth too but until the court case is over we won't know the truth.

Well, four years and never being able to practice medicine again would be the best in my opinion!

Both but I think he should get more than 4 years. That's barely anything. He should get a decent amount of prison time (more than 4 years) and not be allowed to practice medicine ever again. He clearly didn't know what he was doing the first time around, how in the world could anybody ever trust him with their lives now? I certainly would NOT want him as a doctor.

I'd prefer a shot of propofol along with the other benzo's for the good doc.

6 people viewing the thread but only my name is at the bottom.. :/

You don't want to know what I prefer.

I may be banned from the community if I say it.
All I'll say is one way or another justice will be served...regardless of the court outcome.

John Lucas

I believe he should get the mandatory sentence that the rest of the murderer's do, IMO the Coroner report clearly indicates this was not Michael's doing, and could've been avoided in so many ways. I've always stated Four years isn't enough, and I will stick with my opinion, I just can't grasp the fact that he's gone, over something so stupid...It's almost as if, he had no knowledge at all about how to administer propofol but did it anyway, despite the results of not knowing what to do. He had no regard whatsoever for Michael's life, NONE!! That alone, he deserves 25 to life like the rest of this worlds murderers, and I'm only going to say 25 to life because I wish death on no human being, no matter how much I dislike you, but Four Years???...It just isn't enough.

i'd like his masters to deal with him because he knows too much and as he is a coward can speak one day. how long is he hopes to live after the trial i wonder. pity fans can be blamed but i guess we're humiliated at the maximum already.

id prefer him to be a veggie and wear a nappy and be fed through a tube for the rest of his days. death is to easy

I do love that.

It is alot better than my idea of wanting to strapped Dr. Death to a bed. And give him the same amount of Propofol he gave to Michael. Then leaving him there to die.

Plus I am a big time death penalty supporter. I would love to see him fry in the electric chair or see him being gas to death. Or better yet do what my state does and give him lethal injection. Since that is what he did to my beloved Michael. I would love to do that to him.

I wanted Murray to have gotten 2nd Degree Murder and then get convicted with the maximum sentence, which I would think would at least be a few decades in jail.

I just have to let out my feelings of frustration somewhere.

I always thought that Michael would get justice from the way he was killed by Dr Murray. It just seemed so obvious from the details (unofficially) released by the coroner, the timeline of what happened that morning, the visuals we got from TII, etc.

I guess I was just being naive. :(

Obviously, the charge given to Dr. Murray of Involuntary Manslaughter is not going to be deemed as justice by the family or by the fans all over the world. Then Murray not being handcuffed at all the whole time, getting special treatment, and having such a low bail.

It's laughable and it seems the LAPD and DA are just going through the motions since they know that there are so many people all over the world that want justice for Michael's death.

But I agree with the family that this is bigger than Dr. Murray and that he is the 'fall guy'. But Murray is the one who nailed the nail on the coffin, so to speak.

It's like Michael was just there for these people to humiliate, shove, ignore, ridicule, and slander just because they could do that to him.

My true feeling: I want to strap him in a chair and give him an over dose of propofol.

Your question doesn't make sense. It's not a question of OR.
The answer is clearly BOTH!

Doctors in the US should really be questioned what they want to be known for. The medical board over there doesn't makes sense this way at all. But well if this is how patients there want their doctors to act UPON them... then be it?

His license should have been gone since 25th June 2009.

AND

now a judge will hopefully send him to prison!

Both.
I want him to go through the humilation and torture of going to jail. And that is NOTHING compared to the crime he commited.

I think the appropriate sentance for the crime is fine. I do not believe he should get a harsher punishment just because he killed someone we love.

and those who say 'DEATH PENELTY' should rethink that statement. I'm pretty sure Michael was against the death penelty. At least from what I heard.

Unlike some people here, I do NOT wish anything bad on him. NO ONE deserves to die, be severely hurt or anything like that. NO ONE. Not even if that someone has killed.

Back