Nancy Grace says it's unusual

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasume

Proud Member
I was just watching it and she said THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO START WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CHARGE, then work their way down. She said it was unusual that they just charged him on manslaughter.

She said that when someone called complaining the charge should be MURDER 2. And that's when Nancy, said they should start with the HIGHEST, meaning murder 1.

I think they do that if they are planning to deal. you start with a higher charge and work your way down. Maybe this shows they mean IM and that's that. No deal.

I think they do that if they are planning to deal. you start with a higher charge and work your way down. Maybe this shows they mean IM and that's that. No deal.

Seems so...but always the same question is being left to us - why?... :(

Nancy Grace has no idea. you start off with the highest charge only in plea deals. that woman should get her facts right.

Well, I guess she watches T-mez talking about this. She just said "His body was swimming in propofol" Wtf? is wrong with this Woman...No no...I dont wanna give her the grace of being called a woman... she's just a messed up creature!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:cry: Shut up Nancy Grace I don't care what YOU have to say,really. Keep shoving crow pie in your crow face mouth.

Anyone noticed that Oxman was introduced as JOE JACKSON lawyer...not the Jackson family lawyer?

You think Katherine put her foot down?

All I know is that I'm sick of this drug/dope addict stuff not only from her, but everyone, ALL the news stations.

I can't believe they believe murray when he says that Michael begged him. Easy to say, since Michael's not here to say he didn't. Of course, that's what he'll say, because he doesn't give a damn about Michael's reputation, just covering his own ass.

It makes me want to puke everytime I hear them refer to Michael as a hardcore addict.

Also, I don't like how they keep saying that Michael payed the doctor 150,000, when it was AEG paying Murray.

Anyone noticed that Oxman was introduced as JOE JACKSON lawyer...not the Jackson family lawyer?

I don't think he's been the family lawyer in years.but he's some of the family's lawyers so keep your pants on.

I noticed that as well and thought that somebody had a little talk with Oxman.

And as for Nancy, what she was trying to say was that the Prosecutors should've given the jury the option to either convict on Murder 2 or the lesser charge of Involuntary Manslaughter and not just outrightly charge him with IM because Dr. Murray was wayyyyy negligent.

I saw Nancy tonight, too tell the truth I expected her to do this since she's pro-prosecution as hell. Hence why she is slamming the shit out of the doctor.

I saw Nancy tonight, too tell the truth I expected her to do this since she's pro-prosecution as hell. Hence why she is slamming the shit out of the doctor.

Yeah, let none of us be deluded into thinking Ms. Grace is for MJ, she's always sided with the Prosecution as a former Prosecutor herself and thats all it is.

Yeah, let none of us be deluded into thinking Ms. Grace is for MJ, she's always sided with the Prosecution as a former Prosecutor herself and thats all it is.

Oh don't worry the bitch made it clear to Oxman she thinks MJ is still guilty just in case anyone thought she was on mj side!! F*ck her!

I think that is exactly what it means. No plea deal. They are charging him with something they are certain they can get a conviction on.

Last edited:
why u all giving the b*** attention. ignore them or u wont get through the next 6 weeks let alone 6 months

When I watched this, it was brought up that Michael PAID for the doctor himself.

I thought it was AEG paying Murray.

Please don't post any more stuff of this woman on these forums!!!!

Disregarding everything else about this woman, do you think she has a point in chastising the LADA for being "scared" to bring higher charges against Murray? Isn't that what most of us here are angered about that Murray is getting off way too easy? She says if you as a DA are afraid to bring higher charges against someone because you don't want to risk another loss then you might as well quit right now (or something to that effect).

why u all giving the b*** attention. ignore them or u wont get through the next 6 weeks let alone 6 months
This. Why bother with what she says? I did sort of agree with her but I realize she only said that because of her old job. I have not forgot what else she has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back