Murray wants us to be believe MJ killed himself?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
I have a feeling that Dr Conrad Murray team will make the media and the world believe that MJ had a history of taking drugs in the past and he asked for them and thats why Dr Conrad Murray should not go to jail. Yes he did gave MJ drugs but MJ wanted them..so its not his fault.. Is that what he wants the world to believe?:doh:

^^ it was in the authopsy report. it's explained in detail there that it was impossible for MJ to give himself propofol

Why impossible?..

yeah you can administer it into your system, but it will be equal to suicide. Because you will need air, you will have breathing problems. Someone must monitor you. Watch in youtube what happens when propofol is administered, it works pretty fast.

No, what you said made sense to me. I think everyone means he could not have injected himself because the IV line was in a difficult to reach spot to do it for yourself.

Murrays attorneys (not Murray himself) will use every power they have to make Murray look good and Michael look bad but thats their job. Just know this is going to happen so you won't be shocked and surprised.

yes, it is impossible. I have heard it many times now from experts. The power of propofol is so strong that you fall asleep before you would be able to extract the needle.

You guys we gotta make sure Michael gets justice!!!

It doesnt matter what Michael took in the past, As a doctor Murray was in the wrong 100%.

I wish I could go to California and speak my mind!!

yes, it is impossible. I have heard it many times now from experts. The power of propofol is so strong that you fall asleep before you would be able to extract the needle.

Well, no its not impossible. I don't know what experts you are talking to.

The method here used was an IV in his leg which would have been inconvenient to reach but not impossible. It is not the place one would put it if they were going to do this for themselves. People have been known to inject themselves. Injection does not work as fast as IV push.

I do know someone who did this. He is no longer here to discuss the issue if you get what I am saying. :angel:

The method here used was an IV in his leg which would have been inconvenient to reach but not impossible. It is not the place one would put it if they were going to do this for themselves. People have been known to inject themselves. Injection does not work as fast as IV push.

I do know someone who did this. He is no longer here to discuss the issue if you get what I am saying. :angel:
sorry talking of different matters. I am talking of Michael, it must have been impossible for him, it wasn't possible that he was still conscious after he has gotten already so many other drugs before from this "fabulous" doctor. May be that someone who is totally alert could do this.
And by the way, why should we follow the line of the defense, they will try it without the support of fans, to let it look like that.

sorry talking of different matters. I am talking of Michael, it must have been impossible for him, it wasn't possible that he was still conscious after he has gotten already so many other drugs before from this "fabulous" doctor. May be that someone who is totally alert could do this.
And by the way, why should we follow the line of the defense, they will try it without the support of fans, to let it look like that.

Honestly, it would truly depend on whether his body was tolerating the drugs he was given; if he got them often enough he could have built up a resistance or tolerance.

I strongly suspect they would not use this line of defense for the reason the coroners report states. The line was in a very inconvenient spot. I am having trouble grasping the ongoings of yesterday STILL and I can not concentrate on the autopsy as I would like to. I would like to 'think' where the defense will go now but I can't get a handle on it. I still feel that they can only take it so far, whatever they do, because the bottom line is that he screwed up and didn't follow the rules.

Murray's team is just clambering for anything. They're so desperate as they have no defense.

Well, this is true to a large extent but as long as I have been living and watching these kinds of things, the more I know that they are going to come up with some kind of a plan, no matter how lame we think it is.

No matter what BS he comes up with he's a doctor, and should know better. Anything else is just semantics.

I have a feeling that Dr Conrad Murray team will make the media and the world believe that MJ had a history of taking drugs in the past and he asked for them and thats why Dr Conrad Murray should not go to jail. Yes he did gave MJ drugs but MJ wanted them..so its not his fault.. Is that what he wants the world to believe?:doh:
Essentially that's what he wants to convince people. Don't forget to add that he was a caring doctor/friend trying to ween michael off propofol.

well I have personally been given propofol on several occasions.....and believe me it is impossible to even try to take a needle out after you have been given it...I have also been given IV push....and yes IV push is faster..but either way once you get it you are out for the count

Right. If Michael had injected himself with the intention of committing suicide, he wouldn't have injected himself in a place that was almost impossible to reach. Murray should give up on that argument.

well I have personally been given propofol on several occasions.....and believe me it is impossible to even try to take a needle out after you have been given it...I have also been given IV push....and yes IV push is faster..but either way once you get it you are out for the count

Who would inject you with Propofol like that? The only people I know who have done it were idiots in the medical profession that had access to it and injected themselves and no it is not immediate that way. It takes a little time for the drug to get into your system and it lasts longer that way.

Unless you know something I don't but IV push is the general way to give it...or IV drip. That is the standard for that medication.

This is kind of a side track.... but how is Murray paying for his lawyers etc...? Is he not completely in a financial crisis? I find this a bit strange...........

this is my thought to..how is he paying this dream team so the media is calling them....follow the money and it will tell the story..

Right. If Michael had injected himself with the intention of committing suicide, he wouldn't have injected himself in a place that was almost impossible to reach. Murray should give up on that argument.

Exactly. I don't know who said he was going to use that defense. If I were him I would not but I ain't telling him what I think.

this is my thought to..how is he paying this dream team so the media is calling them....follow the money and it will tell the story..

Well just ask yourself this. Did you ever hear of Chernoff before all this started? Do you know who he is now?

Thats advertisement for him. He's famous now.

Mr.Jackson was FULL of life...he did NOT want to kill himself...

Bottom Line: FACT: Forensic Evidence...THAT is impossible..!

Bottom line Murray did NOT take reasonable care of his patient..!

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Murray can't say squat. He wasn't in the room when Michael stopped breathing so he would have no way of knowing what Michael may/may not have done...or what may/may not have happened while he was on the phone for, what was it again.... 47 minutes calling everyone from Abraham to Zachariah.

I don't care what Michael asked for it was his responibility as the doctor to say no. He knew better he just wanted Michael's money. The stupid part is he killed his meal ticket.

Who would inject you with Propofol like that? The only people I know who have done it were idiots in the medical profession that had access to it and injected themselves and no it is not immediate that way. It takes a little time for the drug to get into your system and it lasts longer that way.

Unless you know something I don't but IV push is the general way to give it...or IV drip. That is the standard for that medication.

I have had several surgeries in a hospital...so I am very familiar with propofol...and seeing as I have had it I am very familiar how long it takes to fall asleep and how you feel when you wake up...you just drift off to sleep...its very peaceful and then when you wake up you are kind of cranky and groggy for a while...not a restful sleep at all.....because you are not sleeping you are commatoes state....and they always us the vent...that is the worst part of the propofol.....so yeah I know what I am talking about...I have had it several times in the hospital of course...where there are REAL doctors.

Well just ask yourself this. Did you ever hear of Chernoff before all this started? Do you know who he is now?

Thats advertisement for him. He's famous now.

I understand what yo are saying about the Lawyer...but...I am talking about Murray's legal fees...Chernoff will want to be paid in cash I am sure...they all do...as we know money talks...

I'm fed and pissed Real Talk HARD BODIED ALERT I NEED TO ADDRESS:

I been stressing this sense i join this forum I kept telling you all that this is what "they" aka the killers are trying to push their are a lot of people who were involved in MJ murder and Dr.Dangerzone aka Crad-Murder knows damn well he killed him you just don't inject your patient with a strong drug and walk out the room make a phone call? Lets say made that phone call to let the head leaders know you finish you duty and that's take MJ life a man who trusted you seen you as a close friend took care of you and your family and this is how Michael had to go out. For god shake my heart aches that fact that Michael was introduce to all these people who never gave a damn about him only about milking his accounts dry..100

the coroner explained that is would be almost imposible for Michael to push propofol himself because of the position of the IV in his leg.this is crystal clear!and the autopshy report shows rather claer Michael was not an addict,there are just a few drugs in his system.the only thing serious there is PROPOFOL!

Back