Video Evidence Murray Isnt Working Where He & Media Claim

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
In November it was reported that 'Murray' was going back to 'work'. Here is the video of Murray going to work:
[youtube]e_boJGMPKuE&feature=[/youtube]
[youtube]QqieJ8Ipw_E[/youtube]

Here is a video from a fan who went to Murray's work at West Montogomery this week and showed that not only is the building really abandoned, but its in violation of 4 safety codes:
[youtube]yT0yQFdKY9k[/youtube]

Why would Murray want us to believe he was going to work when clearly this is not an active clinic?

This person keeps lying. What else is he covering up apart from his real name and where he is working?

Funny enough, I cant find the story on TMZ anymore.

Last edited:
So, we already know he's a liar. I hope he isn't working, he doesn't deserve to practice medicine

Houston Doctor Conrad Murray expects to return to his practices in Las Vegas and Northwest Houston this week.

Yesterday, murray was freed on 75-thousand dollars bond after pleading not guilty to manslaughter in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.

The late king of pop's family is furious the doctor only faces up to 4-years in prison, not life.

The 56-year-old Murray has denied wrong-doing.

The doctor is temporarily barred from giving any patient the same painkiller he gave Michael Jackson just hours before Jackson died in June.

Source: ABC13

wow very interesting about the clinic :scratch:
Im baffled

The Armstrong medical clinic is that the one hes going back to?

Dangerous Incorported your siggy gif is funny but i dont quite understand it :doh: what does it mean??
i do feel stupid asking this question, it is real funny (specially Michaels' expression :D but i dont get it :mello: :doh:

Dangerous Incorported your siggy gif is funny but i dont quite understand it :doh: what does it mean??
i do feel stupid asking this question, it is real funny (speacially Michals' expression :D but i dont get it :mello: :doh:

lol It doesnt mean a thing.

In the video the guy says only the half of it abandoned and the other half has stuff in it such as magazines (waiting room perhaps), a computer, a medical curtain. Doesn't he say that he can't tell it for sure and will go back on a weekday? I guess I'll wait the next video to form an opinion.

PS: BTW isn't this a more suitable topic for IU as it has nothing to do with the "state of California" against Murray case?

It shows his character which is liar.

And the other half that has stuff in it has 4 violations of the building code. So it's not being used as a clinic by Murray as we are led to believe.

Who knows. Maybe he is in the Vegas clinic since the Houston clinic doesn't make as much money

This case just keeps getting weirder and weirder! I don't understand why Michael would have hired someone without checking into to these kind of things.

I am asking that myself all the time.... :( I think that Murray was probably recommended to him by someone he trusted. Otherwise I can't explain it.

Who knows. Maybe he is in the Vegas clinic since the Houston clinic doesn't make as much money

Which Houston clinic are you talking about? The one he works at with his wife, the one he owns?

Then why would he come to the W Montgomery clinic, one he doesnt own, one that has 4 building violations?

and TMZ just came up with visual confirmation for Vegas

0210_conrad_doctors.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work
Posted Feb 10th 2010 3:33PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

^^Well yeah I wonder why he didnt turn back up at the W Montogomery clinic. Cuz he was never working there as it has 4 building code violations! lol

In November it was reported that 'Murray' was going back to 'work'. Here is the video of Murray going to work:

[youtube]e_boJGMPKuE&feature=[/youtube]
[youtube]QqieJ8Ipw_E[/youtube]​

Here is a video from a fan who went to Murray's work at West Montogomery this week and showed that not only is the building really abandoned, but its in violation of 4 safety codes:
[youtube]yT0yQFdKY9k[/youtube]​

Why would Murray want us to believe he was going to work when clearly this is not an active clinic?​

This person keeps lying. What else is he covering up apart from his real name and where he is working?​

Funny enough, I cant find the story on TMZ anymore.​

Thank you Dangerous Incorporated for this more proof that the Media is 100 percent involved in this deception. Just like in 1993 and 2003-05. This will down-loaded to my files.

TMZ = LIE

Which Houston clinic are you talking about? The one he works at with his wife, the one he owns?

Then why would he come to the W Montgomery clinic, one he doesnt own, one that has 4 building violations?

I am not talking about any clinic in particular. I just remember he had a clinic in Texas and one in Vegas and I thought I read somewhere that he was going to go to Vegas after Los Angeles. I really didn't know there was more than one there.

That medical clinic looks more like a dump to me.

The obvious question then is, where is his money coming from? Chernoff may or may not be working pro-bono, for the publicity. We don't KNOW that, and this case must be taking a lot of time for the firm, necessitating turning down other clients. There are also the body-guards, who must be paid.

This will eventually reach a conclusion. Murray will get probation, or possible a small amount of prison time. Probation is possible given the "light" charges. What to watch for THEN, is what he does next. What kind of car he drives, where he lives, and if he leaves the country. . . . . . .

Shouldnt Murray have lost his passport during the child custody hearing if he owes over a certain amount? I believe its $2500 in the US and then you loose your passport so that shouldnt have been an issue in court anyway.

Former Michael Jackson doctor back in Las Vegas

The Associated Press
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010 | 2:45 p.m.
The doctor facing a manslaughter charge in singer Michael Jackson's death has returned to Nevada to resume his medical practice and await trial, his representatives said Wednesday.
Dr. Conrad Murray was in Las Vegas making arrangements to work from another physician's office pending an April 5 evidentiary hearing in Los Angeles, said Miranda Sevcik, spokeswoman for Murray and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff.
Chernoff vowed in a Web posting that Murray "is going to keep practicing medicine."
"We're not sharing the location because the doctor's primary concern is for his patients' privacy," Sevcik said from Houston.
Murray moved his practice, Global Cardiology Associates, out of a Las Vegas office building in August, said Mary Russell, property manager for the building across Flamingo Road from Desert Springs Hospital.
Murray, a 56-year-old cardiologist, also continues to operate the medical practice in Houston that he resumed in November, Chernoff said.
Murray is licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Texas and California, although the California Medical Board is preparing to seek removal of his license there.
The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners has no history of disciplinary action against Murray, who obtained a Nevada medical license in 1999, said Douglas Cooper, interim board executive. Murray's license is set to expire June 30, 2011.
Cooper said he could not disclose if any new investigations involving Murray were under way.
"He has an active license in the state of Nevada," Cooper said.
Murray pleaded not guilty Monday in Los Angeles to an involuntary manslaughter charge carrying the possibility of up to four years in prison.
Cooper said Nevada authorities were aware that as a condition of Murray's release on $75,000 bail, a judge in Los Angeles barred him from administering any anesthetic agent, specifically the drug propofol.
The Los Angeles coroner cited propofol as the cause of Jackson's death, with other drugs as contributing factors.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Keith Schwartz also ordered Murray to surrender his passport, after a prosecutor suggested he might flee to his native Grenada or to Trinidad, where he has a child.
Murray was with Jackson when the 50-year-old pop singer died June 25 in a rented Bel Air mansion. Murray had been hired to look after Jackson's health during a comeback tour. He told police he gave Jackson propofol and other sedatives to help him sleep.
Chernoff has said nothing Murray gave Jackson should have killed him.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/feb/10/former-michael-jackson-doctor-back-in-las-vegas/

Caught on camera: Partner of Michael Jackson's doctor

KHOU Houston TX
Jul. 24, 2009

http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti...34130?cpt=8&wpid=4999&section=video&wrt_id=68
The partner for Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, isn't talking to the media. 11 News caught up with Davill Armstrong Friday morning, but he wouldn?t answer our reporter?s questions.

This is guy is the owner of the abandoned building who is a Dr who lost his medical license, Dr Davill Armstrong.

I just wish the Jackson's would Exhume Michael's body and bury him in Indiana. California Screws up every Case that comes their way, and they NEVER did right by michael.

Back