Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

twinklEE

Proud Member
Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Posted Feb 10th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff
One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

0210_conrad_mj_ex_tmz_01.jpg

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0f9u7JZNF

Someone call Chapman on Murray and his team :mat: :evil:

WHAT THE F*CK??!!!!!!!!

Dr Murray inspirational as Michael....my ass!!!!!!!!!!

Murray's legal team are sounding more and more desperate.

Inspirational!!! A quack who kills his patient. This lawyer is going to convict his client with his stupid mouth, bad enough that he boasted about his client being in good spirits, resuming his career and seeing his family, well so was Michael before his client got his hands on him.

This lawyer is going to try and make a name for himself with this high profile trial, but nobody is going to buy into a killer being called inspirational.

more PR crap thats all...that defense team in totally grabbing at straws now..

What the hell? What a joke.

Yeah, I'm SO inspired by Conrad Murray. I think I'm going to "practice medicine" in the way that he did and then go and kill one of my patients. I'm just so inspired! *end sarcasim*

:sigh:

thought some afro american had issues with west indians anyway?

This is stupid. He's an inspiration to who? he has kids with many women, he doesn't pay child support, he chose money over someone's life and he's a coward.

thought some afro american had issues with west indians anyway?
as a bi/multi racial person myself. I do not have anything against west indians but certainly do not like this particular west indian. and like u said technically he is not even an african american as he is not american, citizenship don't count.

as a bi/multi racial person myself. I do not have anything against west indians but certainly do not like this particular west indian. and like u said technically he is not even an african american as he is not american, citizenship don't count.

yeah just speaking in general as over here theres sometimes been issues between africans and west indians. WI think the africans sold them out to slavery. also with murray not even being an american and like with obama some dont like him cause he doesnt have slave heritage. so if u go by that his lawyers talk would hardly help him and certainly wouldnt make him an inspiration

Last edited:
^^^
Doesn't matter what the hell Murray is good luck finding an African American jury that will let him go. Blacks love Michael and the Jackson family. With every morsel of their faults. Good luck Murray. You are going to need it.

This is great! Murray has hired a lunatic as his lawyer. If he really believes Murray is as inspirational as Michael Jackson was, case closed. We win easily. I don't know how he expects this to work.

That is really nothing but a bunch of bullSh*t. There is nothing inspirational about Dr. Death. How the f*cking hell is he inspirational when he had killed Michael Jackson? I can't believe how desperate they are getting now.

we should all send this guy an email (thats a joke please dont) and thank him for being so desperate and dumb. maybe he can compair notes with sneddon

Back