If Murray says he did not KILLED MJ then who did?

Obviously Murray ain't gonna come out yelling ''I did it, I did it your honor''. That is the reason why his lawyer's always maintain he didn't give nor prescribe to Michael anything that should have killed him. I believe the key will be the monitoring in this case.

I'm not sure what he's thinking. I don't understand why he seems to think he did nothing wrong here. He gave Michael the fatal dose and hasn't taken responsibility for it.

tooth fairy

00059-daily-cartoons-tooth-fairy.gif

I'm not sure what he's thinking. I don't understand why he seems to think he did nothing wrong here. He gave Michael the fatal dose and hasn't taken responsibility for it.

I totally agree with you. I remember last month my mother had to go to the hospital to have some kind of procedure done on her. I think it was for her lungs since she has Asthma. And they gave her Propofol because they needed to sedate her. But thankfully she was heavily monitor. Michael was not when Dr. Death gave him Propofol. So it was him that killed Michael. But what I hate the most is that not once did Dr. Death say he was sorry to Michael's family. Nor did he offer his condolences to them. Well not that I am aware of. And then when I think of that disgusting video that he did for You Tube. You know I really don't want to get myself started again when I think about it.

unless Murray drops one hell of a bombshell and names some names.....Which I don't expect him too..because he has already told FAR too many lies....Then Murray ...you are taking the heat for the whole thing.

I know Dr Conrad Murray says he did not do it then who did? What does Murray wants us to think? Ok if you did not do it then who?
Murray wants us to believe that michael was addicted to drugs and he has been abusing his body for years before he came into the picture. He is going to try to convince people that he has a caring doctor trying to help his friend/patient by weening him off propofol. He will also say michael may have taken other things without his knowledge and that michael asked for all of the things in the first place.

This is all BULL, intentionally or not conrad murray killed michael jackson.

Murray doing a bad jim carry impersonation: It wasn't me It was the one armed man.

Murray: yea it was the one armed man...come on im a doctor i know how to do PRC...RPC...no still not right... CPR... Yea thats it.

Murray killed Michael. He knows it, we know it, and hes trying to cover his ass.

Murray doing a bad jim carry impersonation: It wasn't me It was the one armed man.

Murray: yea it was the one armed man...come on im a doctor i know how to do PRC...RPC...no still not right... CPR... Yea thats it.

Murray killed Michael. He knows it, we know it, and hes trying to cover his ass.

I agree, he was in the room with Mike and Injected the anesthetic inside Mike. I don't buy that he is innocent.

Murray wants us to believe that michael was addicted to drugs and he has been abusing his body for years before he came into the picture. He is going to try to convince people that he has a caring doctor trying to help his friend/patient by weening him off propofol. He will also say michael may have taken other things without his knowledge and that michael asked for all of the things in the first place.

This is all BULL, intentionally or not conrad murray killed michael jackson.

Exactly.

Murray needs to face the music and realize that because he killed a man, he needs to take the consequences for it. How he could think he did nothing wrong is beyond me. But then again, he most likely knows he did wrong. He just wants to cover himself.

Has he even admitted to doing anything wrong?

As far as I can tell, nope. Which might spell trouble for him because the courts HATE IT, when people don't accept some form of blame, and be all like, "it's not me, it's him!"

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/

Here's jermaine saying again that more are involved than just Murray. He says "it's all going to come out. It's all going to unfold." And he sounds so sure when saying it.

I hope he really is.

Yes, but Murray can't get more than 4 years max, which he probably will not get . I wonder what Jermaine means. I mean I think many of us know MJ was murdered, but proving it is another thing with the powers that be at play.

I'm not convinced Murray gave the dose that killed Michael anyone could have done it, including a mind controlled assassin who has no memory of what they have done and are just programmed, which is what the powers that be usually use and that is how the real killers get away with it and never get brought to justice

Back